OO2

I Was Told There'd Be Cheesecake

 

Nonsense
      - 31/12/12 


Tapping my fingers slightly on the wooden counter whilst propping my arm for my chin to rest on. Mindlessly scanning through the crowd. Okay wait, why am I acting like this? God.

Why am I worried? Why am I looking out? Why am I expecting him? 

I swear there's something wrong with me..

And.. If he really come, I swear there's something wrong with him!

"Ju, come here" 

I whipped my head toward my aunt who was standing at the back, near the kitchen's door. I made my way to her as one of my colleague took my place at the counter.

"Yea?" 

"Here you go~"

She held my hand up and placed a plate of sliced choclate mud cake on my hand.

"Oh look at you, your eyes are twinkling already, just like those on the chrismas tree, sparkling and twinkling" She chuckled.

"Gomawo~"

"Mmhmm, you deserve it, now go and take a break" She smiled once again.

I grinned at her before literally skipping to the empty table at the back. 

Oh sweet chocolate.

Too busy fantasizing and mentally the innocent sweet chocolate mud cake infront of me I didn't realized that the bells jangled as the door swing opened. I wasn't paying any attention at all, really. My mind was set on the oh so delicious tempting chocolate cake. Not like I would mind even if there was no chocolate cake in front of me.

But this really caught my attention. 

A dude just walked in, wearing all black, knitted thick black scarf wrapping around his neck, black cap and large fake glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. Isn't it... suffocating? I mean, the scarf itself was hiding almost half of his face. Did he catch a cold or what? Gothic. HAHA.

I shook my head and shifted my gaze back on the gorgeous chocolate cake right in front of me. Oh lord. How sweet can Chocolate be? Imagining how it would melt easily in my mouth. Savouring each moment. Oh I'm so stupid for fantasizing such thing at this time. 

"Hi, do you have cheesecake?"

"What?" my ears perked up upon the straight question.

"You heard me"

"Excuse me but we don't have it"

"What?" He exclaimed.

I can't help it but realized how dramatic he was just now.

"You heard me sir"

I raised an eyebrow, I don't know why but my attention just flew straight to him.

"Nonsense"

"Eh?"

He shifted and lowered his scarf, revealing his feature, looking oh so familiar to me. A bit...

"I was told there'd be cheesecake!" 

Oh dear god.

It can't be. 

He came.

But wait... 

We don't have cheesecake? Really?!

"Nonsense!"

I blurted out walking toward the counter, meeting his gaze.

Leaving the poor chocolate sweet mud cake behind. 

Wait for me chocolate cake, I'd be standing up for your friend first, cheesecake. 

Though I'm not even a fan of cheesecake. Err. Now I kinda feel stupid.

 

 

 

 


Changed something :) ♡