2

The Other Girl.

  "Sooo what happened yesterday?" Jaejoong asked as soon as he sat in front of me. 
 
"Can you at least wait until I thoroughly enjoy my meal?" I glance at him.
 
     "No."
 
"You're so naggy! Fine, nothing happened. Surprised?" I frowned at the memories. I stab the little piece of meat in front of me.
 
     "Nothing happened? or 'nothing happened'?" He smiled slyly.
 
"Is there a difference?" I stab some fries, dip it in chili sauce and stuff them in my mouth. I told him what happened yesterday. "See, nothing happened."
 
     "You seem…...calm about it." And then he looked at the side of my chair, filled with shopping bags. "Or not."
 
He knows when I'm stressed or depressed I usually went on a shopping spree. I chuckled. "And I'm not done."
 
***
 
"Is there something wrong with me?" I asked when we're in his car. 
 
     "For the hundredth time, NO." Jaejoong massage his temple. 
 
"Seriously, is there something in me that is wrong that makes him doesn't like me?" I tilted the rearview mirror to me. "Maybe my nose is too big? Or my hair is too long? Do you think I need a highlight?"
 
     Jaejoong quickly tilted the mirror back. "NO, NO, NO." He adjusted it a view times. "Don't touch my mirror. Just be confident, and be yourself."
 
"That's it? You at giving advices huh?" I chuckled at his corny remark.
 
     He grinned. 
 
"Even Siri is better than you!" (Siri from iPhone)
 
     "Hey I'm not THAT bad!"
 
***
 
I lay in my bed as I let the memory from yesterday float.
 
(flashback)
 
Yunho opened his apartment door. He's wearing sweatpants and wifebeaters. His hair is messy. He looked so pale and his voice is hoarse, fortunately I bought him some soup and french bread. 
 
He smiled and thanked me as he took the soup and the bread, and slam the door.
 
(end of flashback)
 
'God, I'm so pitiful.' I sigh.
 
I felt my phone vibrate and my eyes bulged seeing the caller id.
 
"He..Hello?" I managed a word. 
 
     "Hello? Sorry to bother you so late at night. I just.. want to ask your forgiveness about yesterday."
 
"What is there to forgive?" I gulped. Is this a dream?! 
 
     "I heard from Jaejoong that you're actually came to visit me. And I just send you away, I'm so so sorry, I called Changmin to buy me some food so I thought you were giving me food and have to rush back to the movies!"
 
"No it's okay, it's a good experience for me, I think I want to apply being a delivery boy." I smack myself, blurting out that stupid joke. 
 
     He chuckled. OmgOmgOmg he chuckled!  "You're funny. No, seriously, sorry for blowing you off like that."
 
"It's okay, Yunho-shi."
 
     "Please call me oppa, I feel so old already, Ok? Goodnight then!"
 
"Goodnight, oppa."
 
I stare at my phone in disbelief.
 
what.
 
the.
 
ef.
 
did it really happened?! OMG!
 
I feel like shouting but that could awake the entire household.
 
***