1

The Other Girl.

"Hey, guys! What are you up to?" A girl with a wide grin skips my way. Her short puffy hair bounces on every step.

          "Hey, Jina! We're just hanging around." A guy beside me named Jaejoong answered. Changmin and Yoochun who is busy texting just waves.

          "I'm so borreeeddd , Jinna, please tell us what to do!" Junsu squealed.

          She laughed,"Okay, why don't we go see a movie?"

They agreed to her almost immediately. Why, you asked? Because she's the only girl accepted by this group. Wait, but then who am I? Am I not a girl? I am most definitely a girl, but I know deep down they all hated me. The one I can count on is only Jaejoong, and he's my only friend. 

Then why am I hanging with this group? There are 2 answers:

1. I was FORCED to hang with them by Jaejoong. He thinks I'm unsocial.

2. Because, I'm in love with one of the guys in the group, but he's not here right now. Where is he anyway?

 

"Jinna, where is Yunho? Isn't he supposed to drive you here?" I asked. They are joking around, pretending not to hear me, except Jaejoong and Jinna. 

          "Oh he's not feeling well, so he's resting at the apartment. So let's go shall we? To the cinema!" 

"Oh. I'm not going, I already watched that movie, sorry." I lied. Not entirely, because my father's company produced that movie so I knew the storyline and all.

          "That's okay, we can watch another movie!" Jinna smiled.

"No, It's fine, something just came up anyway, have fun guys." I smiled at everyone and leave.
 
***
 
From: Jaejoong
     Drive safely and do me a favor and check on Yunho ;)
 
 
I smiled at the text that had just popped up. He knew me too well. I send him a quick 'ok' reply and set my keys in the ignition of my Bentley car.
 
***