Introduction

The year is 2112. And we? We are The Chosen.

Hello! I just wanted to start off with a warning. This story? Is unlike anything you have read before. Especially here on AFF. I know, right now you're probably thinking that I'm full of it, but trust me, I'm not. 

Why is this story different? Oh let me count the ways.

1- This story is not, I repeat not, centered around a love story. If that is what you are looking for, sorry!

2- The main characters are all under the age of 13. I know, sounds weird, right? But it isn't. Many people think children all have "the mind of a child", meaning they don't think deep and meaningful thoughts, don't realize the depths of their actions, and aren't aware of what is always going on around them. That is complete bull. You'd be surprised how complex children's minds can be and the things they know, but just don't tell adults since they know the adults think they're 'stupid'. 

3- The idols in this story are all sorts of mixed up. Some who debuted 5 or 6 years ago are children while some who debuted just this past year are in their late teens, early 20s. Sorry :/

4- I actually wasn't going to write this as a fanfiction at all at first. I wanted to write it as an actual story. But I wanted it to be read. I wanted to see what people thougth of the story and the plot, the world I am creating, and I don't think I can get that anywhere except here. At least for now. 

 

So there you have it. 3 pretty good reasons most people will not read this story. It makes me sad, but I know what most people are looking for, and this story is not it. But if you have some time or are just curious, stick around. I promise to make the journey worth your time.

 

~Kiki