Please,you,a queenka? Part 2

The Only One For You

Sorry about it,cause I'm using my tablet do there's some technical problems. And I'm sorry cause I'm on a hiatus for too long,I promise I will update this fanfic on the weekends,please don't be a silent reader and comment for me,and I'm gratefull for your comments. You can subscribe and upvote me if you want to ^^ please message me or comment about the new chapter. You can tell the bad points of it! :D See ya on next Friday,love ya guys! <3

                                                               **********************************************

Sulli then put her palm on Minho's forehead. "Hmm.. You don't seem to have a fever why are you sweating?"

Minho once again was flushing red cause Sulli's uniform buttons was fallen so he saw her cleavage and some of her bra. Minho then closed his eyes with his hand and showed her,her neck.

Sulli then cover them with her hands. "Mian,maybe because So Min pushed me too hard"

Then the bell was ringing signalling recess was over. The two of them quietly went to class and Sulli sat next to Minho as she is his servant. During class,some of the boys were staring at Sulli's chest making her uncomfortable. Minho then took his scarf and wrapped Sulli's neck with it. "When you arive home don't for get to sew it,ne?" Sulli then nod her head and smiled at him. Minho was sweating again because of Sulli's cute eye smile.

Teacher Seungri: Choi Minho and Choi Sulli,please attend detention after school. You guys are talking while I'm teaching,eh? Are you guys a newlywed? 1 hour for the detention. The boys groaned knowing how lucky Minho was. While Minho and Sulli was gulping at the back.

~After school ended

Sulli and Minho lazily went to the detention room. Noticing between the two of them again,Sulli asked Minho.

Sulli: Ya,Minho. How did you know So Min?It's okay if you don't want to.. Minho cut her off

Minho: Gwaenchana(It's okay) Actually,I fell in love with her when I first met her. She then became my girlfriend officially. Sulli suddenly felt dissapointed and let the feeling goes away.

Minho: Well,after 2 years,she often asked me to date in the mall and often ask money from me. Then a new States guy came,So Min then stopped being friendly with me and often said she's busy. At one time,I was busy doing homeworks when my teacher was asking me to go to the staff's room,next to it was a janitor room. When I passsed it,I heard a girl was and I smell something weird. I then open the janitor room to be served by So Min while making out with the States guy. After that I went to her and slapped her on the face and said that I loved to break up with her. After that I was busy because of my debut days and now,she's begging for me to couple with her. But I know she only wants my money. Minho then watched Sulli besides him.

Sulli was sleeping soundly while her head was resting on his shoulder. He then looked at her flawless face. He went from her droopy eyes,her pink blushing cheeks,her nose with a mole that attracted him from the first meeting and her soft pink tasty lips. He was imagining will her lips fit perfect with his? 

Minho: Oh My God what was I thinking? No,no,you cannot fall in love with her. He shook his head. Without noticing,he came towards Sulli's face and kissed her sweetly on the lips for 5 seconds. His heart was thumping so loud. Then the bell rings,signaling the pupil should head home. Minho being the gentleman he is,he carried Sulli on his back and he was amazed that she was light. He then searched her address on her notebook. When he arrived,he saw Sulli's sister waiting for her.