The Meeting

The Only One For You

   Main Character:#Sorry everybody,no photos as I am a newbie and I don't know much about the fuctions#

Choi Minho:

An annoying yet charismatic idol,also the famous rapper for the contemporary band,SHINee.

Always with his ego,aand doesn't like people that are not close with him ,bother him.

Always quiet and only talks when needed in school.

Taken care and lives with his hyung after being left by his parents that were divorced.

Often tease s and bullies the close people with him.

Have a bad attitude:Rude

♦Sometimes shy and often hides the fact that he likes Sulli

Choi Jinri(Sulli):

♦A girl that is quite of the tomboy,but also has a sweet side. 

♦Always full of laughter and a happy-go-lucky girl.

♦Hates Minho attitude but actually loves him. <3

♦Lives with her parents and her sister that is younger than her,Krystal.

♦Bad attitude: Always sleeps and eating fast that doesn't suit as a girl.

♦Has many friends,and because of her beauty,some hate her.

Jung So Min:

♦Minho ex-girlfriend

♦Hates Sulli because she's too close with Minho

♦Wants Minho back after hurting him because of a new Europe guy who came to school and studied there.

♦Agreed a plan with Kim Hyun Joong for him to take Sulli and she takes Minho.

♦Often wear y clothes, and extra make up,always skip class and went to Minho class. Often seduce Minho.

♦Once, she trapped Minho in a hotel room and luckily Minho called his brother to follow him.

♦Likes Minho for his looks,wealth ,body#eewwww#and popularity.

Kim Hyung Joong:

♦Likes Sulli for her body and her iness not because of love.#ewwww again#

♦Bundang High School number one player.

♦Often change girlfriends.

♦Always try to sneak up into Hikwang High School and discuss with So Min about their plan.

♦Tries to make Sulli heat flutter by showing her that he changed and became a romantic and nice guy but actually the same attitude.

♦SHINee♦     and       ♦f(x)♦  and couples such as: JONGKEY,HYUNGSO,MINSUL,SIYEON etc.

Choi Siwon:Minho's hyung.

                 •CEO of Choi's Tellecomunication Company.

                 •In love with Taeyeon.

                 •But he acts like he hates her.

                 •A caring and nice brother,a  romantic,caring,handsome,nice,cute and cheery person.

Kim Taeyeon:•Sulli's neighbour.

                   •Works as a teacher at a kindergarten because likes children.

                   •Siwon college friend ago,but she also loves him.

                  •But she doesn't admits it.

                   •A careful,wonderful,caring,cute and mother-like person.

 


                

 

 

 It was Monday morning,and Minho was still on his king size bed,sleeping. RRINGGG!!!!!!! 

    Minho:!!!! Why do I have to go to school?

So,he grabbed his ringing alarm clock and throws it at the wall and it was broken to pieces. He continued his sleep peacefully when somebody knocked on the door.

     Choi Siwon:Ya,lazybone!!! Ireona(get up) or I'll take your credit card again!!!!! 

His brother shouted at him.

    Minho:Aigoo,hyung,you always said that to wake me up!

   Siwon:It's your fault to wake up late,ppalii!!!!! 

    Minho:But I hate school,it's boring and the girls always follows me-

   Siwon:You always said that,you are an idol,anyway do you want your Volkswagen or not? His brother butted in.

    Minho:Okayy.....Aish...        By that,he went to take a bath and changed into his uniform and went down.

    Siwon:Aren't you going to eat?

    Minho:Aniyo,gwaenchana,I'm not hungry,annyeong  hyung!!! And waved at his only brother that cared him and went to school by driving his Volkswagen.

                               ************************************************

At school~

   Minho POV

"Aigoo,why do I have to be followed by these girls? Such annoying girls...." He muttered by himself..

Nobody POV

"Oppa!!!~ I want to be your yeoja-chingu!! Oppa!!!"  

"Jaeballl!!!!" Al the girls gathered around him,some tried to kiss his cheek,some were trying to hug him and pulling his arms.

Seungri Teacher!!!! Someone yelled. At 5 seconds,all of the girls ran to their classroom. Minho was relieved. Seungri Teacher is a teacher who likes to flirt the girls student,even his looks are like a dog,he was 39 years old and still single and his jokes was totally lame.  #TTBY in my mind,Seungri-Sunbae is hot!OMG,Focuss!!#

Minho POV

"Thank God I said Seungri Teacher." "Huuh" he sighed. "Help! Help me!" Minho that voice and he turn his back and saw a girl running towards him and she wasn't looking at him but at her back. He just stood there,stunned and the girl hit him and making him and her falling on the ground with she on top of him. Realise the awkwardness,she quickly get off of him. "Oh my God,she's so beautiful! Her hair streaks perfectly,there is a mole on her nose making she look more cute.And her soft pink lips matches her complexion. Wait,Choi Minho,what are you thinking of?"

Narrator POV

Minho: "Nuguya?" I was just going to enjoy the feeling of "ALONE". 

Choi Jinri:Mianhae,I don't have time to explain,but can you please pretend to be my boyfriend? Jaebal!

Minho:Mwo-yo? You hit me and now you are asking me to be your boyf-

Suddenly a naughty looking boy butted in.

Hyun Joong: Well wel well,if it isn't my cutie here with her friend,come here baby. You said you wanted to follow me?

Sulli POV

"Ommo,ottokheo? Aigoo,this boy seems kind of handsome,chamkkamanyo,what are you thinking of,but his attitude is like rubbish. Huh! I hope he can save me from this playboy that's been bugging me from the school gate."

Hyung Joong POV

"Aish,who is this boy? Wait,why do I feel like I know him? I was just about to ask this girl to date me,although my flirt words often works on others,but she ignored it,she's truly a woman I would like to know." Thought him with a smile on his face.

Nobody POV

   Sulli make an aegyo face towards to Minho making him to gulp.

Minho: What is this girl doing? thought him.

Sulli: Please,help me!  screamed Sulli in her heart.

Minho:Hey,what are you doing to my girlfriend? said Minho while putting his hands over her waist.

Sulli:Huh,what's he's-  Anyways he's doing great. But why do I  have a sudden change of feelings? Anni,forget it!

Hyun Joong: She's your girlfriend? Why do I see that you're not even doing too much skinship? Huh? he grinned.

Minho:Does every couple needs to do that? while rolling his eyes. I'll prove it to you!

He tilted his face towards Sulli and said "Mianhae." softly and leaned closer to her and kissed her lips.Sulli who was shocked,,suddenly she felt butterflies in her stomach. Minho ended the kiss and stood back with a blushing face towards Hyun Joong.

Minho: See,she's my girlfriend!

Hyung Joong:Then why is your face red? Embarassed? he said while looking at him straight in the eyes.

Minho: Anni,because we never done this in public before!

Hyung Joong: Ok,I will trust you guys,but I will still try to seduce her! said him while walking towards his school,Bundang High Schooll that is located 5 km from Hikwang High School.

Minho:" Ya,what do you think you're doing to me? Asking me to be your boyfriend out of nowhere?" he blurted.

Sulli":I should be the one asking you! Why did you kiss me? That was like-Urghhh!!! "she shouted while blushing.

Minho:Ommo,she is quite fireceful,usually girls always flirts me and showing their y part to me,but when she is angry,she's quite cute too,NO! You should stay away from that feeling Choi Minho,stop falling in love,then you will regret like that time." Suddenly he blushed up remembering the kiss."Well you should ask yourself,you ask me to act like your boyfriend,so I did it!"

Sulli:"Okay,okay,anyways,Gomawo." bowing herself to Minho and left.

Minho reached her hand and make she stand in front of him.

Minho:"You're just going to leave me? How could you leave your own boyfriend?" he smirked.

Sulli:Hey,you're just acting right? Don't get too serious.

Minho:After you embarassed me in front of him,you're just going to act like an idiot?

Sulli:Hey,watch your mouth! It's not like you're an idol for me to beg forgiveness.

Minho:Chincha? She doesn't know me,I bet she's more than an idiot! he thought. "Hey,you seriously don't know me?" he asked.

Sulli:Anni,nuguya?

Minho sighed and takes his Samsung Galaxy S-III #I want one!!!# and show to her his photos with his hyung and his dongsaeng as SHINee. Their concert he showed to her.

Sulli:"Is this the school band?" she asked,looking confused.

Minho:Hey,are you an alien?Everyone knows us,we're SHINee! The contemporary band!

Sulli:Mianhe,I just came back from  London so, I don't know you and please let me go to the school office cause I am a newbie here.

Minho:"Oh,so she's a transfer student,that's so nice."he thought.By that,he put his bag on to the girl's hand and walks.Sulli who was confused asked him.

Sulli:Hey,why did you give your bag to me?

Minho:Carry it!

Sulli:Mwo? Anniyo,you're such a jerk,why do you have to bully me?

Minho:"Cause you just asked a famous rapper to be your boyfriend,and as your "BOYFRIEND" I asks you to be my servant until the last day of school for you to enter college,so let's go "GIRLFRIEND" I will assist you to the office. Don't worry,my uncle is the headmaster of this school,so I will ask him to make you study here until you graduate." he said that causing him to smirk at her.

"OMMMAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A loud voice was heard shouting,and it was Sulli.

         


Well,how about it? Hah,this is the first chapter and there is already skinship,I was just waiting eagerly for it,any ideas for the next chapter,please privately message me. Please comment your feelings,no offense though,subscribe me please!!!  Sorry if it is an awful story,anyways,

Kamsahamnida!

Thank You!

Terima Kasih!

Merci!

Grazi!

Gracias!

Xie xie!

etc.

                                            ********************************************************************

And for those who knows how to upload and image onto this fic please message me,cause I am a loser and my mind sometimes is not fuctioning. @_@ Gomawo jeongmal!