Please,you,a queenka?

The Only One For You

After the first accident for Minho,he kept bullying her making her feel like she's a servant. Sulli was feeling miserable and regretted for studying there. One day,she was walking towards the toilet when she suddenly trips. Suddenly she hear sounds of laughing. She stands up and searched for the person who trips her.

Sulli:Yah,what's wrong with you? 

So Min: Urgh,don't think by just being close with Minho oppa you could be rude to others! You listen to me girl. So Min pushed her to the lockers and gripped her collar. I warn you,stay away from Minho oppa,I know you only want his wealth and fame,right? 

Sulli:Just who are you to give me orders? Sulli yelled at her. Not enough with that frog guy now this girl wants to bully me now? she thought.

So Min:I'm a QUEENKA in this school lady.

Sulli then was laughing like crazy,"You? A queenka? I thought you were gay or a clown just now. Ahahahahahahaha!" So Min was about to slap her face when suddenly a hand stops her from doing that.

Minho: So Min,what're you doing here? And why are going to slap Wulli just now?

Sulli: Yah,pabo,my name is Sulli for god sake!         

Minho: So what?! Back to my question.

So Min then changed to an annoying girl . "Oppa,did you know that this girl she trips me over and said rude words to me and bla bla bla" she kept on talking when Minho said "Stop it!" He then whispered to So Min's ear "Hey b*tch,you're fake from the day you were born". Sulli then gasped quietly,she can't believe Minho said that to a girl. He then took Sulli's hand and ran to the garden,he sat on a bench with Sulli. It was peaceful and the two of them were awkward. Sulli then broke the awkwardness 

Sulli: Yah froggy,thanks for me just now. Minho then pouted and folded his arms like a kid                                                                                                                                         

Minho: Hey,my name is Minho okay,and you're welcome.

Sulli: Oh,it's so fair when you don't remember my name she mumbled carefully.

Minho: What did you say?

Sulli: Nothin..... Suddenly Minho hears a grumbling sound. Sulli's face was so red like a tomato.

Minho: I guess somebody is really hungry! He then tried making the grumbling sound again. Sulli then just grinned sheepishly to him like an idiot. He suddenly felt a tugging at his heart when he saw her smiled to him. He then started sweating.

Why is my heart beating so fast? he thought. Sulli went closer to his face and put her palm on his forhead.