The Bird-type Robot.

Eureka Seven;REA & ZELO.

............................................................................................................................................

Carefully pulling him, hanging over my shoulder, i took the injured soilder out in the corridors. There were a lot of damages caused by that mysterious light that had appeared. 

BOOM! An explosion again? What ever. I thought to myself. I need to hurry out.

"Kyuu!" Nirivarsh cried.

"Rea-STOP!" Zelo instructed me.

"No time, Yoochun said that a rescue team would come to evacuate us!". Wether Yoochun had been telling a lie, or spoke of the truth, the building was falling apart. We had to get out!

"REA. LISTEN TO ME! YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!" Zelo angered. I could hear his voice break. I sighed.

"Im sorry what is it?" I turned. All i saw was his eyes wide open, faceing the windows, expressionless. I turn to the window, and then silence. I was absoultley flabagasted.

"The sub coral has appeared" I stayed silent.

Big green rounded lands erupted out of theground. Huge ritual hills, looking like brocolis and popped out as neon mushrooms. But something else caught my eye. Something within the light, forming. A strange illaberation. An apperance of a large metalic surface, rounded into a ball, with blunt pink veins shimmering.

"Oh No" Zelo cried. This time now- He was panicking. He carried me over his shoulder and starts running to the fire exit doors. I wanted to ask why he was running, but the look in his eyes, heart broken, anchored my throat.

"Yah! You guys okay?" It was Yoochun.

Zelo nodds.

"Gather in the wood now! its not safe!

"Whats THAT?" i Cry. The process, finally completed on transferring itself into our sky.

"Its a Secret.But this ones been controled." Zelo speaks. Me and Yoochun just glare at him as if we understand. 

"Where are you getting these ideas from?" I ask.

"I TOLD YOU, NIRIVARSH TOLD ME " He snaps. i knew i couldn't fight him. It wasnt the usal him. I push my self away from him.

"Im sorry, i just" He tries to comfort me, but i run. No he didn't anger me. Something was ringing in my ear.

REA THURSTON. ARRIVE IN THE SCHOOL GROUNDS. WE'LL PICK YOU UP.

Appa! Is that you? I gather my thoughts and brain storm. Who is this voice from? So familiar. I continue to run, but this time, picking up the pace faster. Something was waiting for me. I rush into the playgrounds to find a faint star falling out of the sky, swooping like a bird who just claimed its freedom.

"KYUUU"  Nirivarsh appears again, catching up to me, he flies towards the bird.

"YAH! NIRIVARSH STAY WITH ZELO!" i cry. But it doesn't help, he continues to fly ahead. The Bird lands itself down, and walking closer, i see that its not a bird. Its a machine. A large type of machine, almost like a robot and manifactured as a human. It lowers itself down and claims a hand out to me.

Step on.

Again with the voices in my head. With out a second to spare, i continue foward and walked towards its hand. The robots fingers tighten around me, slowly swallowing me to its palm.

Wooooosh! Again, it flew up and weilded its board then rode on it to the route of the wind. I hold tight on its fingers when Nirivarsh falls on me. Suddenly i let go.

Kyuuu. Nirivarsh cries. But i can understand him. He says its okay. So this is what Zelo ment when nirivarsh told him. I quieten down.

"We have to get Zelo!"

"Zelo? why?"

"He is you're kind"

"Huh?"

"He is a coralian." I said nothing back. I dont know what he ment, but the robot understood and flew down slowly and sat down in the lands of the school woods.

Go get him.

I nodded to the robot and start to sprint towards the evacuation area. Then i spot Zelo, Possibly looking for me, like a helpless lamb.

"ZELO!" i cry. He shot his face to my direction and sighed in relief.

"Come here! " I gestured. As he approached me, i stole his hand and ran towards mmy robot. Excited and thrilled.

"HOW ON EARTH-" Zelo ponders, but i cut him short.

"I told you, it'll be okay."