Welcome aboard! Pied Piper.

Eureka Seven;REA & ZELO.

Pied piper- refering to AO EUREKA SEVEN series :D

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

As we climed onto the robots offering hand, all engine was go. We rocketed high and flew towarsthe pink light.

" This is an IFO!"Zelo cried in amazement."

"What is that?"

"Combat machines, designed for the war. Only children can pilot it though."

"How do you know this? They dont exist in this dimension" A different voice enters the conversation. The one guiding me to the robot. I turn to find a young man stepping out of the robots head. My eyes contrasted to his hair. Bright torqouise.

"Nirivarsh told me" Zelo tells him.

"Oh? Theres a Nirivarsh here to?"He smiles.

I keep my eyes on him. Who on earth is he?

"You are....." Zelo asks.

"AO. Fukai Ao, the pilot of this IFO"

Then suddenly, a scream intrudes the conversation.

"HELP!!!!"

"Oh no!" Imediatly, the torqouised hair boy jumps back inside the machine and surfs his way towars the voice. As he rides on, big trails of green dust comes out from his board, poluting the air with glittering Light green.

"That's Hyosung!"Zelo cries as he looks down from the hands of the robot. Suddenly, he jumps off, unaware of any conciqunces.

"YYYYAH! ZELO WHATARE YO-" I knew he suddenly grew wings, but i was also unaware that he was able to use them.

The moment he flew off, i was scarred. Whats going to happen? This cant end like this! I wont let it to be!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Is she okay?"

"Magicly, yes. Its almost a miricale how she survived that! Seems like the blood was a perfect match!"

"We are siblings" A laughter comes out.

Half awake, lazy. My eye lids become too heavy to lift itself up to see anyting.

Tut. Tut. Tut. A diagnosing sound. Am in a hospital?

KYUUUU! HELP! ZELLLOO- REAA!

then.

EUREKA!

"KYA!" I scream as i spring of my back and jump out of my bed. My breath panthing, struggling to be heard. I cant breathe! Help! My heavy panting, thirst me. WATER, I NEED WATER. I try to stand but dropp to the floor instead. My back. My leg. Cramps everywhere. I try looking ahead for water. I fail to do so. I scatter my arms and legs all over the floor and scavenge in boxes to find at least a bottle or a drop of water. Barley hanging, i lift my body cold dead leaning against the rock hard wall.

ZTTT. The sond of the doors sliding. ZTTT. The sound of the doors closing.

I look up, mearly managing, seeing visions of multiple shapes of a human, dancing in my sight. And then i see a girl, with red hair struck back into a ponytail. She had stranded fringes that floated above her eyes. Her age, a young woman in her early twenties strapped up in a lifesuit.

"You're awake" She speaks camly but cautiously. " Before i ask any thing extreme, my name is Rebecca." She introduces her self.

"Im-" 

"Rea. I know." She smiled cutting me off.

"How- Where?"

"How i know, The young boy zelo accompanied me on many details and where? Well. Welcome aboard on the piedpiper ship!" She kept her smile.

I shake my head " Why am i being hosspitilized?" 

"You dont remember?" She wipes her smile of her face. I keep staring at her waiting for a response.

I" You defeated the secret! & You rescued the other two!" 

I keep staring at her, not understanding at all,

"Never knew you could pilot the nirivarsh though" She speaks to herself in amazement. Then, out of the blue, something ran up my throat. Tickling my breath. VLUUUURGH. i vomited. A river of blood appears.

"What did you do to me?!" I shout.

She puts on a shocked face.

"What a waste of blood, Seems like you're body is not taking it in. We need you to be kept hospitilized. Ao wouldn't want anything happening to you!" She smiles.

Ao? Why? That torqousied hair guy? What does he want?

" Oh! you dont know yet! Ao. Ao thurstson. You're brother."