REA.R END

Eureka Seven;REA & ZELO.

"REA! Come down to eat you breakfast!" MUM shouted.

"OKAY OKAY, JUST A MINUTE!" I Shouted Back, Rushing Here & There.

"Seriously that child. What am i going to do with her, grandpa!" She sighed.

"Yahh! Omma, i heard that!"

"AND WHAT?" She Screamed, in agitated anger.

I was too busy getting Nirivarsh in my bag then argueing with mom, with stupid .

"NIRIVARSH. You getting in my bag or no?" I stared at Nirivarsh who nodded his head like jack popped out of his box.

Barley fitting him in my bag, i hopped down my messy staircase and spun my self into the kitchen.

"Sorry mom, Too late for breakfast. I'll buy lunch there too!' I cried, looking for my shoes that keep playing hide and seek.

"WHAT? Have you any idea how long it took me to make this??"

"It's just Toast & butter, Maeter- how long does it take?" I murmured. "Its not my fault you're barley used to round the kitchen"

"Yah! What did you say? Do you want to die?"

Ignoring her threat i ran to the entrance of our house put my shoes on and got ready to go.

"YAHHH! Rea! Did you Pray to grandpa??" 

"HAI HAI!! Grandpa, I'm OFF!" I shouted towards the sky. Shut the door and got on my bicycle.

---

Then. "Arn't you loud in the morning?" A Voice Jerked on me.

Kai, My neighbour hood guy, who everyone likes. But not even they know how much a jerk he is. After on, its hard to tell when he masks his rude attitude with y smiles and winks.

"Kai! Where is Zelo?" I asked, searching for him.

"Great! Score Rea! A freaking hottie standing infront of you, and you're asking for that douche!" He complained in anoyance.

"If theres any douche, it's you!" i Smirked.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?" He angered.

"BIE BIE!!" I Sprinted with my bike as Kai comes chasing after me.

At that day, i thought of hell load of things. Things like, Who my real mum and dad is, Why is Maeter and Maurice looking after me. How was my Grandpa like. And when did they all disappear? Well thats all a mystery to me, but im happy how im living right now. If i could stay like this forever. That is.

 

"YOO! YO! Wassup?" A small Figure, standing in the school gates waved at me.

"Amber!" I called her.

Amber is my best buddy in crime. No matter how tomboyish we both are we have a soft motherly spot for Zelo. I mean who wouldn't? Not to forget of his innocent, quiet, ice-prince quality!

She starts running towards me & kai as we wait for her.

"Hey kai!" She diverts her attension.

He nods and singlas a response. She turns to me, again.

"Oh MYgwaad, Gues what?" She starts off her rocketing of a long conversation.

"What??" I ask, Trying to sound Curious.

"Basicly,  ......................... ................. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blahhhhhh!!"

Im sorry what? I cant recall anything. I switched off. I was distracted by the blue aqua sky with hint of Torqouise and no clouds. This colour, so familiar, i cant recall. 

" And i was like, How did that happen?" She finishes.

"Uh-huh." I respond, as i was actually listening.

By the long time she had finished talking- KAI OPPA! AMBER UNNIEEE!

Fans. Their everywhere for them two. Dont get why for KAI but i understand for amber. For she is Boy HWAT. No homo.I kinnda envy them. The only thing i attract are heavy scumbags who stick to you like bugs. Bet my mum had the same problem.

RIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG. Bell rings, Everyone Sluggishly moves to their seat.

"Okay, Is everyone here?" Teacher Yoochun enters.

"Yeaaah" An unenergetic reaction takes place.

"SENSEI YOU'RE SO HOT" A girl blurst out, making everyone including Yoochun to bust in laughter.

"Thanks" He smiles and all the girls hearts melt.

"Sensei HURRY UP and take the register! We are missing precious learning time" Taemin inturupts.

All the girls give him the evils.

"Okay, Okay, Eager Beaver. But tell me, If you're so eager to learn, what on earth is wrong with thoes results you've been getting. F!! You're not getting anywhere with that!" Teacher lectures Taemin.

"Easy. He plans to live as a binman. Let him be" Amber calls out causing the whole class to laugh, including me.

"YAH" Taemin shouts, starting another FIGHT~! 57TH of this weeks, But who is counting -_- .

Busy laughing i failed to catch sight of Zelo.

" Yoochun-ah Where is Zelo?" I ask which triggers everyone to get worried of where his location is.

"Again with Zelo Rea, What on earth do you see on him?" Kai reveals his true self.

"Shudd-" As i was about to finish my reply, Yoochun speaks.

" I sent him to medical. He seemed tired and sickly." This breaks in the whole class to go silent. This was a first, Zelo to get sick.

" I'll start with the class okay?"

I nodd. Few hours of teaching and im scared of what happened to Zelo, a first for me to shut my mouth. What happened?

 

 

Then Kai Disturbs the class, Again.

"Yah.... What is that light???"

At this momment, everyone is frightened, looking through the window. A large line of bright, vibrant pink light appears, slowly thickening and splitting the vision in two. The light ROARING from the groud, peircing to the sky. The distant glowing light, illuminating the surounding with baby pink shadows.

Jaws Dropped, voices shut. All eyes glaring at the magical veiw infront of them. Such like a fantasy and magnificant.

"Dukk" the sound of sensei dropping his book echoed. Everyone glances at him

"Sensei.... What is that?" 

Lost for words, he struggled to speak.

"Thaa...- thats" He stuttered "THATS A SCUB CORAL START! RUN!"

"KYYYAAAA" Everyone panicks and start crying for help.

Then a load of more screaming. KYAAA. Windows shatter, as glass flies over and covers us in sharp glitters. Incredible force of violent wind blows us aways as we are pushed against the groud, like in a tornado. Books, Paper flies. Light Flickers.

Yoochun trys calming us down, then. . NIRIVARSH! WHERE DID YOU GO? I scutter deeper in my bag trying to find him. Hes not there. I look around. Where could he've gone? I run out Head for the medical, and slam the door open.

"Zelo-ah! Zelo-ah! Where are you?"

I hear cries comming from the end of the room. I saunter closer to the end and head for the curtains.

"Zelo-ah? I'm comming in!"

There i find him, curved in a ball, crying, comforted by Nirivarsh.

"So Nirivarsh found you" I sigh in relief. " Com'on, We've gatta go. And evacuate this place. Some crazy thing is going there with the lights and-"

"The scub coral"

"Yeah Tha- wait- How did you- what?"

"He told me"

"Who??"

He looks at nirivarsh.

"Him."

--

"What?! How could he tal-" BOOM. An explosion. I've been inturupted so many times now. I'm PISSED.

"Look, just come with me, it'll be fine!"

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! I CANT!" He cries. 

Since the room was so dark, i hadn't realized. Some thing was off.

"You- You got wings!" I cried.

Zelo stood their half with heavy tears comming out of his purple eyes that concentrated on me. He had green transparant wings, shining.

"How- When?" I stumble in the situation Yoochun faced before. Loss of words.

I grabbed the blanket, tied it around him and dragged him out with Nirivarsh.

"I dont understand whats happening, but it will be okay" I whispered into his ears. " I promise of it."