Another Happy Ending

Fall For You

 

Day after day you live your life as a trainee and also day bay day your disease attack your body. And now you also realize you’re fall for Baekhyun, you’re just Chen’s fans. No more. One day, Baekhyun  invites you to meet him at Cafe. You accepted his invitation and headed to the cafe. You saw Baekhyun sitting there, at the corner of the cafe and faces the window.

“Baekkie-ah. Sorry I’m late.” He just nooded and smile.

“Ready for reserve sir?” The waiter came.

“One hot mochacino and one hot vanilla latte, please.” The waiter nooded and left.

“How can you know I’ll-“

“It’s your habit, Youngie-ah.” You smile. Baekhyun still remember your favorite drink and he still called you with ‘Youngie’.

“Is that any problem, Baekkie-ah? Why you invites me then?”

“I just want to say something, Youngie-ah...... Saranghae. I know it's too soon, but here's what I think since I first met you. I belive in words ‘Love at first sight’ because I feel it. Will you be my girlfriend, Youngie-ah?” Baekhyun ask you. He bring your hands into his hands. You want to crying because too happy then you nooded. Baekhyun hug you.

“Gomawo, Baekkie-ah... Thank you for loving me.”

Since you’re Baekhyun’s yeojachingu, you thought your life will be happy ending, but the fact is not. Doctor tells you to stay at hospital, for your good health. You tell this problem to Kyungsoo.

“Oppa, please don’t tell Baekhyun about this... Until the time Baekhyun will know about this... Jebal oppa...” You don’t realize you crying. Kyungsoo hug you tightly and nooded.

“Sure, my lovely dongsaeng. Everything for you.”

Baekhyun still calling you but you always reject it. He never give up, he always ask what happen with you. He also ask to your oppa, Do Kyugsoo. What happen with you now. But, Kyungsoo never want to tells him. He was always looking up for you. Until you call him and invites him go to park.

“Mianhae, oppa.  Mianhae.” You pull you head down, not want to look up Baekhyun’s eyes.

“It’s okay, Youngie-ah. Just tell me what happen with you now? Your face looks so different than before.”

“You’ll know soon, oppa. Sorry, I can’t explain now. Can we just relax in here and enjoying the evening breeze?” Baekhyun just nooded. You put your head on his shoulder and both of you enjoying the evening breeze. Suddenly, you break the silence.

“Oppa, once more gomawo to loving me. Jeongmal gomawo, Oppa..”  You blow your breath for the last time on his side. He hug you and crying in your shoulder.

“Neo! Neo paboya, Youngie-ah! Why did not you tell me earlier? You make it complicated, Youngie-ah. Jeongmal saranghaeyo, chagi.. Don’t leave me jebal...” But the fact is you’re died.

Baekhyun Point Of View

I was in front of her tombstone. Still crying, still regret about anything. Still remember how can I spend my time with her. I’m really happy. Kyungsoo patted me softly and said...

“She left this letter to me for you, Baekhyun-ah. Before she know she’ll die, she wrote this. She’s my lovely dongsaeng and I know everything about her. She always love you. She said, only you that make her falling in love, then she realize she just Chen’s fans. Don’t too sad because she died. She’ll sad too in heaven. I left first ne?” Me just nooded. I opened that letters...

Hey Baekkie Oppa!

My lovely, my chagi, my everything, thank you for loving me!

And mianhae for leaving you first. It’s just fate from God, you know. This is better way to us. You belive in fate, aren’t you? Because of fate, we meet, we know each other, and we loving each other too. And you know? I belive in ‘Love at first sight’ words too! Since we meet at that time, I falling in love with you, oppa. I realize that I just Chen’s oppa fans. Don’t too sad if I leave you first, ne? I’ll sad too in heaven. Maybe when you read this letter, it's a sign I'm not in this world anymore. Once more, I’m sorry oppa. Only this that I can wrote. I’ll always fall for you oppa. Saranghae.

Your Youngie,

Do Jin Young.

I held my tears and smiled a smile that she was also there. “Ne, Youngie-ah. Thank you for loving me too, nan chagiya.” I don’t realize because someone watching me there with her smile, she is Do Jin Young.