Tutor

Fall For You

 

SM Entertainment held auditions on 21 September 2011. You want to join the audition so much, because audition only once in your life you are going to experience. You know how old you are not long  for this world, so you held that audition. And how lucky you are, because the audition was held at your favorite idol, Chen from EXO-M. So you can make a little suprise for him by giving a banner from him and many kind of birthday present that you will give to him.

 

And now, you’re standing in front of SM Building with lots of banner in your hands that you will give to Chen soon. Ah, you really happy for the facts and you dreaming to be an artist someday. Or just SM Trainee, it’s enough for you. Many participants audition in front of SM Building. You must be willing to jostle to enroll audition. And finally you screaming...

“Yes! I got this audition form! Chen oppa I’ll meet you soon, I’ll be your hoobae soon oppa yes yes Chen op- ouch!”  you fell because someone nudging you.

“Ya! You had no eyes?! Be careful while walking ne!”

“Mianhae, agasshi.” That person helping you to stand up. Strange man. Wearing glasses and a hoodie excessive. He’s namja, isn’t he?

“Oh, you want to join SM Audition?” He asked you suddenly. You nooded with awkward face.

“Ne. Waeyo? Don’t tell to me that you are-“

“Follow me! I’ll show you the audition room. You should be excited for this because BoA and SNSD’s TTS are the commentators.” He explain that you don’t know. Is he one of SM Artist?  You thought.

“Hm excuse me, agasshi. Are you one of SM Artist?” You ask with caution voice.

“You’ll see. Now go! This is your audition room. Fighting ne!” He left you in front of audition room.

“Aish that boy... I’ll know you soon. “ You entered the room and you can see BoA and SNSD’s TTS.

“UNNIE?! IS THAT TRUE? YOU ALL ARE IN FRONT OF MY EYES! I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!” You screaming in front of them. They nooded and smile.

“So, your audition form please?” BoA asked you. You nooded. “Sure! Here is it!” BoA looking up from you audition form.

“So, show me your talent, Do Jin Young.” BoA suddenly smile and TTS too. You started to singing Star Star Star from SNSD.

Byeol, byeol, byeol, byeoldura malhaebwa
kkeut nangeoni geureon geoni dae daphae bwa utjiman malgo
Byeol, byeol, byeol, byeoldura butakhae
Dan hanbeon manira do nal nae sarang ni gyeote
Naragalsu itge haejwo

 Star, star, star,
Ooh baby, star, star, star, oh

Nan neol byeol byeol byeol byeolman keum saranghae
Watdeon geoya neoreul chaja jeo meolliseo neon shining star
Byeol, byeol, byeol, byeol, mareul da haebwado
Pyohyeoni andwae jeongmal neomuna
Dap daphae ije nan eotteohke haeya hana

BoA and TTS clap their hands. “Your voice so beautiful, Jin Young-ah. I like it!” You smile and nooded because Taeyeon’s comment. “Thank you unnie.”

“Ah~ I think I’ve new sunbae soon. Is that right BoA unnie?” Seohyun asked BoA. BoA, Tiffany, and Taeyeon nooded.

“You should accept her to join SM, unnie. I like her!” Tiffany said. You smile and nooded again.

“Okay. Congratulations, Do Jin Young. Now, you are SM Trainee. For more instructions, we asks Baekhyun to show you. Tiff, call Baekhyun then.” Tiffany nooded and left the room. 

“Ng... Unnie. Is he Baekhyun from EXO-K?” BoA nooded. “Sure, he is your oppa’s friend right?” You nooded. Yes, you have oppa here. Do Kyungsoo from EXO-K is your oppa.

“Ne, BoA, Taeyeon and Seohyun sunbae, I’m here.” BoA, Taeyeon, and Seohyun smile while they see who said that except you. You freeze where you are.

“Jin Young-ah, he is Baekhyun. You’re already know him, aren’t you?” Tiffany introduced Baekhyun to you. You smile but you still freeze.

“Yah! Jin Young-ah! Gwaencanha?” BoA asked you. Then, you shake your head and nooded.

“Ne, ne. Gwaencanha unnie. Kamsahamnida ne. I promise I’ll be a good hoobae for you all!” You pull your head down to they, and they smile.

“Ofcourse, welcome to SMEntertainment, Jin Young-ah!” BoA and TTS give you a congratulations again. You nooded and smile.

“Okay, I’ll bring her go from instructions. Annyeong sunbae~” Baekhyun bring your hands with his hands. You freeze at your place but you keep that awkwrd moment and smile. Finally, you left the audition room with Baekhyun still bring his hands with you.

“Remember me, Jin Young?” Baekhyun show his smirk face that make you melting at this time. But you keep that.

“Sure, you are the peson who nudging you ne?! Why you don’t tell me that you’re Baekhyun?! Aish jinjja...”

“Ya! I’m your sunbae so keep that voice ne!” You show your smirk face. Baekhyun sighs heavily.

“Huh, why Kyungsoo have a little sister like you? You’re nag, hyperactive and-“

“Ya! What did you say? I’m nag?!  Ah why Kyungsoo oppa have a friend like you, Baekkie-yah.”

“Ya! Baekkie? Since when you give me that name!”

“Ugh. Sounds cute you know when I’m calling you Baekkie sunbae. Is it right?”

“Aish jinjja... Ne, ne. Then I’ll give you next instructions okay. So you have to-“

“Chamkamman. Today’s Chen birthday right? Would you meet him with me? Jebal Baekkie sunbae...” You give him your aegyo. He sighs heavily.

“Arraseo arraseo. But you should hear my next instruction, shouldn’t you?”

“Ne ne Baekkie-yah. Jeongmal kamsahamnida. I’ll hear your next instruction!” Then, Baekhyun tells the next instructions.

 

엑소EXO엑소