Something Wrong

Fall For You

 

The Next Day. The first time you’re SM Trainee now.

“Jin Young-ah. Wanna go to your lovely place with me?”  Kyungsoo show his smirk face then you just laughing.

“Yah, oppa! What are you doing? You know your face just looks like a baby who lost his mom hahaha...” You laughing, Kyungsoo show his sad face.

“Yah! You are my hoobae now. And the reality is you’re my dongsaeng. Be polite please!”

“Arrachi, oppa. Don’t angry to me ne?” You showing your aegyo face to Kyungsoo.

“Arra. Ready to go now?” You nooded. Then, both of you go to Sm Building together.

On the way to SM Building, the atmosphere is very quiet. You, who don’t like that atmosphere, break the silence.

“Oppa. Baekhyun is your friend, isn’t he?” Kyungsoo nooded while he driving.

“Close friend or both of you just know each other?” Kyungsoo laughing then he shook his head.

“Aniyo. He’s my partner. You know he also main vocalist at EXO-K so do I.” You nooded.

“Why you suddenly asking Baekhyun, Do Jin Young-ah?” You shook your head.

“Aniyo. Just curious about him. Because he is my tutor yesterday you remember it oppa?” Kyungsoo nooded.

“Ah!  Baekhyun said that he’ll tutor you to EXO dorm to give Chen’s birthday present right?” You nooded. You should be excited about it.

“Oppa, that banner is not too bad isn’t it?” Kyungsoo nooded and smile. Kyungsoo and you are orphans. Your parents has died because an accident 2 years ago. And you’re not lucky, because you have one disease that attack your heads. The diagnosize said you got cancer brain.

“Don’t too tired while you do your exercise, ne? You can know what happen if you do that.” You just nooded while Kyungsoo said that. Yes, only Kyungsoo that know about your disease.

“Arrive your office now, Do Jin Young-ah. Welcome ne?” Kyungsoo hug you then you hug him back and nooded.

“Ne, oppa. Gomawo.” Both of you walking together entered SM Building. Baekhyun, who looking you two, smile at you.

“Baekhyun-ah, take care of my dongsaeng ne? I belive in you!” Baekhyun nooded and smile. Kyungsoo left you and Baekhyun.

“So, are you ready for your first exercise?” You nooded and Baekhyun smile. Then both of you go to exercise room.

“I’ll leave you okay. Just do the exercise well, this is your new teacher. Sunbae, she is D.O dongsaeng, Do Jin Young. Jin Young, he is your teacher, Choi Jung Soo.”

“Hello, sunbae. I’m Do Jin Young. It’s nice to meet you, ne?”

“Hey D.O’s dongsaeng. I hope you can do well ne?” You just nooded and smile.

“Okay I’ll left then. After the excersise, don’t forget to change your clothes, Jin Young-ah!” You nooded. Yes, you’ll go to Chen’s party at EXO dorm. You can’t wait about it~

엑소EXO엑소

 

“Where’s Kyungsoo, Sehunnie?”

“Nan molla, hyung. Just waiting for him, ne?” All EXO-K members nodded except me. Aish jinjja where’s oppa....

“Sorry guys, I’m late. Jin Young-ah, have you prepare the banner for Chen?” You nooded.

“So guys, are you ready?” Me and all nooded Suho’s question. Then, Suho drives the van go to EXO Dorm.

When you all arrived at EXO Dorm, Suho knock the door. You look up and you see Kris open the door.

“Welcome home guys! Did you all bring D.O’s dongsaeng?” You raise your hands.

“Yes, I’m here Kris sunbae!” Kris laughing then let you all entered the dorm.

“Jin Young, are you okay? Your face-“

“Ne, I’m okay Baekkie-ah. Don’t worry.” You entered the living room with Baekhyun. Something on your stomach flying. Ah, am i falling for Baekhyun?

“Look, Jin Young-ah! That is a birthday boy!” Baekhyun looks so excited to you, but you don’t.

“Eh ne. Chen oppa!!! I’m your fans you know! But I’m not Kyungsoo fans ofcourse. He’s just like a bad oppa. You’re better than him oppa!!! Ah oppa saranghae!” You hug him then Chen hug you back with smiling. All of EXO members laughing because your kidding except Baekhyun.

엑소EXO엑소