Cold As You

A Song To Love Again

High high. I'm so high. Fly fly. Touch the sky. Ha ha ha ha ha. Say la la la la la. Chung Ae sang in her head while looking outside the classroom window. 

"Psst! Psst! Chu, look here!" Woori whispered.

Still daydreaming, Chung Ae thought. Yeah! Woori started calling me 'Chu' since the 6th grade. I just don't know why.

"Chu, look in front."

Chung  Ae looked in front. Because she was so shocked, she shouted and pointed. "Omo! The Shin Dongho!"

Everyone looked at her, trying to stop laughing.

"So, Ms. Park, thank you for introducing your new classmate to the others. Starting today, Dongho will be attending in your class." Ms. Kim, the teacher, paused and got her record book. "Since you know him Chung Ae, you will become partners for the whole year."

"WHAT?" Both exclaimed.

"Please sit next to her so we could start our class."

Yeah! Just great! Dongho sarcastically thought.

"Oh, he just broke my T.O.P. fantasy." Chung Ae whispered. 

* * *

"Dongho yah!" Chung Ae followed Dongho after their dismissal. "Wait!"

Dongho stopped. "YAH!"

"What will we do with our project? Come on, look at him! He's soo cute. We don't even have a name for it."

"Just take that rabbit home!"

"We should take care of it." Chung Ae said while playing with the rabbit.

Dongho scratched his head and left. "Aish! Take care of it yourself!"

"MWO! That Shin Dongho!" She shook her head and smiled. "Come on rabbit, let's go home. I'll take care of you!"

Shin Dongho, a COLD 17-year old transferee. She thought.