Missing: Rabbit!

A Song To Love Again

 

Rrrrriiiing! Rrrrriiiing!

Dongho pushed the snooze button and went on his regular routine. When he ate his breakfast, he remembered Rabbit. Dongho looked for Rabbit to give it food but he couldn’t find it. He looked around his apartment but still he saw nothing. He decided to look and attend to school late.

* * *

At school, Woori sat beside Chung Ae where Dongho was originally seated. “Chu, we’ll have an early dismissal today? Do you want to go shopping?”

“I’ll pass. I still need to go to take care of Rabbit?”

“Speaking of Rabbit, where is it? And Dongho?”

“Rabbit’s with Dongho. Dongho? I don’t know where Dongho is. I just hope he’s fine. Dongho seemed fine yesterday.” Chung Ae said sounding weird and very worried.

“Hmm! You’ll skip shopping. Sounded very worried. And said Dongho’s name more than twice.” Woori raised her eyebrow. “Someone’s in love!”

“Who? Me?” Chung Ae laughed. “Hey! I love everyone!”

“Dongho yah!” Chung Ae shouted when she saw Dongho.

“Yeah! You just love everyone.” Woori moved in her originally and weirdly smiled at Chung Ae.

“Haha! Very funny Woori.”

“Good morning, Dongho yah! How’s Rabbit?”

Dongho didn’t answer when he saw on his chair.

“Don’t tell me he’s lost.” Chung Ae said in a jokily manner. She grew serious and said. “Wait! He’s really lost?”

“Yah! Don’t blame me. It’s your fault. You gave it to me.”

“How’s it my fault? You should have taken care of Rabbit better.” Chung Ae sighed. “Sorry, there’s no point in fighting. We need to find Rabbit now. Where did you lose it?”

“At home.”