Their Meeting

A Song To Love Again

Chung Ae grabbed Woori's arm as they run in the hallway. "Woori, run faster! We're gonna be late for class. Our teacher's gonna kill us now. Faster.. faster!"

"Slow down! My arm will break by the time we get there. STOP STOP STOP! You'll hit someone!"

Chung Ae turned to Woori. "WHAT?" At that moment, BANG!

Chung Ae bowed and said. "Sorry! Sorry! Did I hit your head? I'm very so-" She was cut before she could say another word.

"Isn't it obvious? Aish~" he continued to walk and didn't even looked at them.

"Wow! He's so cool." Woori froze in awe.

"Woori! What's so cool about that?"

"Don't you know HIM?! He. Is. THE Shin Dongho!"

Chung Ae laughed. "He must be very important. He has a 'the' before his name."

"Yes, he is." Woori pushed her glasses up her nose and put her serious face on. "Shin Dongho. 17 years old. A transferee. Cute, handsome and hot combined all in one."

"Woah, woah! When did you know all this stuff?"

"Well, I make researches. And wait... shouldn't we be going to class?"

"Yes! Yes! I almost forgot. Woori, RUN!"

Luckily, they got to their class before their teacher came. When the bell rang, all of them went to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

"Ah! Chung Ae, yah! How can you destroy Dongho's perfect face? Look at his forehead! It still hurts 'til now!"

"I really feel bad about what happened. Oh, oh! I'll buy him a drink." When they reached the vendo machine, Chung Ae whispered. "What flavor does he like?"

"Mango. He likes mango juice." Woori said while staring at Dongho.

"Woah! Are you his stalker?"

"No! I prefer to be called extensive researcher."

"If that's what you say. C'mon! Let's go!"

"To Dongho? I thought... you're joking! Do you know what will happen to us? Remember, he's The Shin Dongho!"

"Yeah, he's the Shin Dongho, 17-year old transferee. I know. Let's go!"

"Don't forget cute, handome and hot all in one." Woori paused. "Are you sure? No joke?"

"Yeah! NOT JOKING! Fighting!" Chung Ae said, smiling to Woori.

Woori hesitantly replied with a worried smile. "Fighting?"

They approached Dongho. Chung Ae was smiling, as always while Woori was shaking to death. They bowede and handed the juice to Dongho.

"I'm really sorry! Mango juice... I heard it's your favorite. You can put it in your forehead, too!" Chung Ae put the bottle in the table.

Dongho looked at the bottle and left.

"Mwo! That Shin Dongho!" Chung Ae exclaimed.

"Omo! Cuteness overload!" Woori said.

* * *

I'm open for suggestions and comments.