Day out

Life with Oppa

Minho sat down with _____ on his lap, today was a free day for everyone he smiled and stood up looking at everyone. "Why don't we take _____ on a small fun day?" He said smiling softly as he went to get his little sister dress into a cute dress with a bunny print on it. As he took his time getting ready himself the little toddler decied to have a little fun and watch TV with of corse super Junior on it. She really like Super Junior for unknow reasons and the funny thing was she didn't know who Shinee was at first,even though her older brother was part of Shinee. 

While she was watching tv she heard a knock at the door and she cutely opened the door to Super Junior who was invited to spend the day with them. smiling at all of them she looked at Sungmin and Kyuhyun giggling and lifting her arms towards them. "Carry~ Carry~" she said inocently. 

Kyuhyun was so sweet when ____ was around to the point it scared everyone, so seeing Kyuhyun picking up ___ and genty rocking her and sitting on the floor watching TV

 with her made them smile but shake with fear. "Oh your here already?" Minho said as he entered to room along with the rest of the Shinee memebers behind him. Smiling at his sister he looked at everyone. "Alright guys we are going to an Amusment Park to spend the day with _____. " He said smiling and led everyone into the car and buckled ____ into her car seat. 

 

By the time they got there they all wanted to go on rides and went to seperate directings expect for _____ who didn't know who to follow. Looking around to see everyone one gone she started to tear up, before she bursted into tears. 

 

She didn't stop crying untill someone picked her up and plopped her on a bench holding an Ice cream to her. "What's wrong sweety?" The voice asked her gently. Looking up at this man she sniffled and her tumb cutely.

"___ she mumbled softly, looking at him she tilted her head and remebered something "Stwanger Danger" She said softly and the man laughed gently. "

"I'm not a stranger I know your Oppa." He said smiling ruffling her hair gently, he picked her up and went to look for her oppa or one of the shinee memebers. 

"Who are you?" She asked cutely looking up at him inocently tilting her head as she clung onto his shirt eating her ice cream looking around the amusement park.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry it was so late -bows-

also sorry its short I am at a writters block right now QAQ

Please subcribe and please comment on who you want this man to be ^^ 


 

 

:D Love you all my lovely Subcribers 

here is a gift for you all 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho is a great brother ^^

The perfect Appa and Umma for _____