Shopping

A Secret Santa story/present

Rachel's P.O.V. (you know what for the other chapters I'm not even gonna write whose pov since it's gonna all be in rachel's pov)

"Yes! 5 more minutes then we're off to dress shopping!" Seohyun whispers to me during class.

Ding ding ding

Seohyun and I quickly leave the classroom to go pack up, we can't waste ANY time when going dress shopping!!

On our way out Seohyun suddenly needed to go to the bathroom, "Mian. I'll be quick!" She throws me her bag, "Aish."

I stood there awkwardly waiting for her to come back. D.O. was getting ready to leave, he said goodbye to his friends and headed out the doors. I couldn't help myself from paying attention to his every move. I noticed something, he didn't have gloves. It's so cold outside! I think I know what I'm getting him!

--------------at the mall-----------

We walk into the first dress store we saw. Immediately we started picking out dresses and trying them on.

After going to like 5 shops we still haven't found THE dress. As we walk we pass by this shop with a pair of navy blue mittens on display. I shake Seohyun telling her I'm going to take a look.

I head to the counter, "Umm, excuse me, may I get the pair of mittens on display?"

"Nei of course, you're very lucky, that's our last pair!" The sales retreives the mittens and puts them in a box, "Is it a present? We have a free wrapping service."

I shake my head, "Gwenchana, I want to wrap it myself."

"Ok. Is that all for you?" She ask.

I suddenly spot a picture of a knitted scarf behind her and underneath the picture was many different colors of yarn.

I point to them, "I want that light blue colored yarn please."

I pay for the stuff and rejoin Seohyun again.

"Who are the mittens for?" Seohyun snoops around in my bag.

"Kyungsoo..." I say under my breath

"What? Why would you get him a present? Oh wait... you're his secret santa... nevermind." Seohyun smiles, "How about the yarn?"

"Oh. you know, I haven't knitted in so long so I wanted to knit a scarf." Well this was partially true.

"Oh really? Gee this color sure does remind me of someone.. Hmm who could it be?" Seohyun pretended to think, "Oh it couldn't possibly remind me Zelo's hair could it?" She mocks.

"Nei, you got me, you happy. I mean I bought it because it reminded me of him but it doesn't mean that I'm gonna knit a scarf for him! It'd be awkward to give it to him anyways.." My voice trails off.

"Ok, whatever you say... but if you miss your chance, you're gonna regret it..." Seohyun states matter-of-factly.

I nod.

-------------

After hours of shopping, I finally found the perfect dress!

But I didn't have enough money to buy a pair of shoes to go with the dress. Oh well I'll see what I have at home.

When we exited the mall it was already dark out. Seohyun and I went our seperate ways. Seohyun got on a bus and waved to me through the window.

I started walking home since it was close by. I opened the bag a little to see the dress. I breathed out in satisfaction.

Suddenly two guys that were a few years older than me came by my side, "Hey pretty girl, play with us!" One of them swung their arm on my shoulder. Obviously drunk.

I shrugged it off, "I'm sorry, I have to go." I started to run but the other guy grabbed my arm, "Oh no, not so fast."

He pulled me towards his body making me drop the bag. That guy had a strong smell of alcohol on him. Disgusting.

"Please! Let me go!!!!" I struggled to get out of his grip.

"You have really nice skin dear." The one not holding me my face continuously.

Tears start to roll down my cheeks, "Please stop it!"

"Aww don't cry, let me kiss you better." The one holding me leaned in to try to kiss me. I scream shutting my eyes.

All of a sudden I didn't feel his grip on my arm anymore. I opened my eyes slowly, to my surprise I discovered someone beating them up. They tried to fight back, but the mysterious person was too good. He threw them down to the ground, 2 vs 1. He looked soo cool! Finally the two guys retreated quickly while holding on to their stomachs in pain.

The person who saved me started to leave.

"Thank you!!" I shouted before he could leave, His back was turned towards me the whole time so I couldn't see his face. 

"Your welcome, be more careful next time." He began to run.

"Wait! What's your name?" It was too late, he was already gone..

Slowly I picked up the bag I dropped, beside it was a matoki bunny key chain with a blue mask. He must've dropped it while he was saving me. I picked it up stuffed it into my pocket and ran home.

That night I laid in bed thinking about the mysterious guy, his voice sounded quite familiar to me, I'm sure I know this person but I can't quite put my finger on who it is. The key chain could be a big hint, but I don't know who it belongs to...

As I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep, I visualized that situation again, then suddenly I remembered one more thing, the person who saved me had blonde hair.