Secret santa

A Secret Santa story/present

P.S. I used Seohyun since I didn't know who your female bias was so ya.

Rachel's P.o.v.

"Please take one." Seohyun, my best friend tells everyone as she goes down the rows holding the secret santa bag full of the names of the people in our class.

Seohyun comes to my spot, I smile and reach into the bag. She walks away as I open the piece of paper in my hand. Do Kyungsoo was the name written on it. Why of all people him!!!! D.O........ The one who broke my heart 1 week ago.

I secretly peak in D.O.'s direction, he was chatting happily with his friends which they call themselves Exo. There is not one single hint on this face that suggest that he broke up with his girlfriend recently. And then there's me, all depressed and what not.

While I was so engrossed in staring at him, Onew suddenly snatches my paper, "Who did you get? Oooo... tough luck chingu."

Onew, my immature oppa, "Oppa!" I quickly steal the paper back. He pats me head.

"OK, so everyone knows who they're giving a present to right? You can give the gift on the day of the Christmas dance two weeks from now.  Well start finding out what your person likes and get a gift that'll put a smile on their face! Remember to not let your person know you're their secret santa. Good luck!" Seohyun finishes her announcements.

-----------Locker break-------------

I sigh and start taking out the stuff I need for the next few classes.

"Yah, Rachel, turn that frown upside down! I hate seeing you like this." Seohyun nudges me.

I stop what I'm doing but doesn't respond.

Seohyun shakes my shoulder gently, "Rachel. You can't be all depressed over a guy that doesn't deserve you. You were crying all of last week and it hurts me seeing you like this because I'm your best friend. Rachel look at him he doesn't seem sad at all."

I slowly turn to look in D.O.'s direction he was joking with his friend Kai and when two good looking girls pass by he winked at them causing them to giggle.

Did I mean nothing to him? Was I just  a toy that he could play with then throw away? I know I shouldn't shed even one tear for someone like him. But... I still love him.

I quickly wipe a tear away then shut my locker, "Mianhe, You're right I shouldn't cry. Come on let's go." I put on a smile.

"Now that's the Rachel I'm used to seeing!" Seohyun links her arms into my and we happily skip to class.

----------Lunch-----------

Seohyun and I sit down in our usual spot with our other close friends, Onew, Kyung, Taeil and Kwangmin.

They all knew who I was being secret santa for.... Urgh Onew he told everyone..

"You should totally prank him and give him something terrible!" Kyung pounds the table.

I glare at him, "Yah, it's christmas, I dont want to be mean. And I guess this kinda gives me an advantage, because I already know so much about him, what he likes and dislikes. So it saves me time, I'll just give him something really simple."

They all nod in agreement.

As I ate, my eyes suddenly wandered to the table near the windows. A group of guys called BAP always sat there. But all of my attention was focused on their youngest member, Zelo. I don't know why, but the vibe that he gives off makes me very curious and tempts me to try to become closer to him.

I've felt this way towards Zelo even when D.O. and I were dating, but I always stopped myself from thinking about him back then. The only person that knows I have this odd attraction to Zelo is Seohyun.

Maybe it's just that Zelo is really cute normally, he's really tall, good looking and when he raps and dances, it's absolutely amazing.

Seohyun leans in towards me, she whispers, "He's hot isn't he. Go ask him out, I know he's single and now that you're single it's perfect!" She teases.

I step on her foot, "Yah! What are you saying! That's a guy's job! And I still need some time to heal from my wounds. Plus, I never said I had a crush on him..."

"What what what? Did I just hear that Rachel has a crush?" Taeil ask curiously.

I stuff some rice into his mouth, "Just eat your food." We all giggle.

"Rachel you don't need a boyfriend! As long as you have us, we'll take care of you FOREVER!" Kwangmin gives me a hug.

"Gomowo." I smile. At least I have my friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fail first chapter lol