Shopping Part II

What?! We Got Married?! [On Hiatus]

---------

"Well firstly, my parents wouldn't want to receive expensive gifts, so I guess a fruit basket will do? And to express your sincerity, you'll have to choose the fruits and wrap the basket yourself." I flipped my bangs in a diva-like manner.

"What the .. I've never done such things before.." Hoya muttered under his breath.

"This will be a good experience for you then~" I smirked triumphantly.

I noticed he looked kind of troubled and chuckled, "Just kidding. I'll help you knowing you're from a rich family. I wouldn't want your family coming after me, would I?"

"At least you still have some conscience." Hoya seemed relieved.

"It's not too late to realise that. Let's go." I grinned.

"Where?" House scratched his hair in confusion.

"The grocery store of course, master." I teased.

*This girl..* Hoya shook his head and smiled. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I was shocked and tried to pry my hands out of his grip but he just held onto it tighter. I glared at him. "Mehrong." He stuck out his tongue.

I flicked his forehead with my free hand and he immediately let go of my hand to rub the sore spot. "Owwie, it hurts Raennie." He pouted.

"Please don't act cute, it creeps the hell outta me." I pretended to shiver.

"I can't hear anything~" He covered his ears and tried to whistle innocently.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're really older than me. It seems that you're a 3 year-old trapped in a 20 year-old body." I chuckled.

Hoya suddenly turned serious. In a swift move, he cornered and trapped me to a wall. My eyes widened in shock. He leaned in dangerously and I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Oppa, people are watching!" I hissed.

"Do I look like a 3 year-old kid to you right now?" Hoya spoke with a low voice.

I shook my head numbly."

"Good. Let's go in." He then walked ahead of me.

*What the happened just now?? He was really scary..* I thought to myself.

I snapped out of my thoughts and shouted after him, "Wait for me!" I caught up with him and he handed me a basket.

"Carry this~" He winked.

*Argh this guy!!* I sighed and just followed him to the fruits section.

"What.fruits do your parents like?" Hoya asked.

"Hmm let me think. Mangoes, durians, mangosteens, peaches." I pretended to think deeply.

"Seriously?! Are durians and mangosteens even available in this season?" Hoya gasped.

"Nope."

"Eottoke?? Omonim and abeonim will dislike me for sure.." Hoya frowned.

"Omonim and abeonim?" I gave him a look.

He faked a cough. "Erm I meant ahjumma and ahjusshi." He got flustered.

I cracked up at his expression and he frowned, "I'm serious! Don't laugh!"

"I was just kidding when I said that my parents like durians and mangosteens. They really like mangoes and peaches though." I winked. Revenge sure was sweet.

Hoya huffed and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Hey hey, I was just playing around. Are you angry?" I got in front of him and looked up at him.

"Very." Hoya muttered.

"Aww I'm sorry! Let's make Lee Howon smile again shall we?" I grinned.

He peeked at me and I started tickling his sides. "Wahahahaha! Stop.. it! I.. I can't breathe!" Hoya gave up and laughed.

"Mission accomplished!" I giggled.

"Yeah yeah, let's not waste time and pick the fruits!"

I nodded and picked out some mangoes, peaches, apples and oranges. We queued up and soon, it was our turn. Hoya took out a 200,000 won bill.

"Erm sir do you have a smaller change?" The cashier asked meekly.

"Sorry but all the other notes are in 500,000 won." Hoya scratched his head sheepishly.

I shook my head and said, "I'll pay instead." I handed the cashier the exact amount of money.

"Thank you and see you again!" The cashier bowed and we left the store.

"Showing off much?" I snickered. "Hey! it isn't my fault I forgot to exchange some of the bills for some smaller change." Hoya yelped.

"Arraso arraso. Now let's go get the basket and wrapping plastic!" I commanded.

"Neh." House saluted and we got into his car, heading to a shop selling handmade baskets.

Sorry :x