Broadcast

What?! We Got Married?! [On Hiatus]

---------

"Welcome to the Speed Pairing game show! I see that everyone looks excited to mingle around! Don't worry, you'll get your chance soon!" The MC's loud voice echoed throughout the whole set. *Hell no!* I groaned in my head. Hoya stole a look at me. *I have a feeling something will happen soon.* "Alright guys! Introduce yourselves one by one! Starting from you!" The MC pointed at me.

I was shocked for a moment and then cleared my throat. "Erm hi, I am Lee Raein and I'm 19 this year. Nice to meet you guys." I introduced myself. The MC nodded and said, "So you're still a student?" I nodded. "Alright! Next please!" Hoya smirked coolly. "Lee Howon. 20. Pretty girls like the one on my left appeal to me." He formed a heart with his hands and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. *What the hell is this guy thinking of?* I decided to play along anyways. I pretended to be shy and played with my fingers. The crowd cheered and 'ooh's and 'aww's came from the MC. "Wow! What a confession! You two seem compatible though! What a great start! I can see the first potential couple of this show forming soon!" The MC grinned so widely I thought his lips were going to tear. Well if they did not, I would have gladly tear them for him.

"Haha okay next!" The introductions continued and the MC announced, "Okay, it's time to socialize! Come on, mingle around, make new friends!" The MC said enthusiastically. I grabbed Hoya by his collar and whispered angrily,"What was that back there?!" "That was the truth though. You're really pretty." I blushed a bit. "Do you say this too every girl you see?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah." "Bastard." I hit his arm. "Ouch! Chill woman!" Hoya rubbed his now swollen arm. "You have the strength of a bull, you know?" "Duh. I'm a black belt in Taekwondo." I said as-a-matter-of-factly. "Gee, I should stay away from you then." Hoya put his hands in the air.

I laughed. "Woah you laughed!" Hoya pretended to be astonished. I shot him a death glare. "Hello everyone, this is Speed Pairing! Oh Miss Lee Raein-sshi and Mr Lee Howon-sshi are getting along well!" "Blehh." "No way man!" "So, our producers have decided to pair up you to and "get married" just like the couples in the show "We Got Married"!" The MC chuckled. "BWOH?!" Hoya and I blurted out at the same time.

*My intuition was right.* Hoya thought. He kind of enjoyed this. I did not expect this to happen. This only happens in dramas, right? "Look at the ecstatic expressions on the new couple's faces! The prize presentation will take place soon! Sadly to say, today's episode has ended and the new couple's segment will be aired starting from tomorrow instead!" My face lit up at the words 'prize presentation'. Hoya chuckled.

--

We went up the stage. The MC presented us with the prize money and a bouquet of flowers plus a basket of daily necessities. I bowed and thanked him, forced a smile as I linked arms with Hoya to take a photo. After the broadcast ended, I immediately removed my arm but Hoya grabbed my arm. "Remember. Professional acting." He whispered. I sighed and nodded. "Do you want the prize money? I can give you half if you want-" "No thanks. You need it more than me." Hoya smiled genuinely. "Thanks I guess. Oppa." I hesitantly added.

"No problem wifey." He winked. The MC then approached us. "Wow! What a great progress! Oh ya, you two will get another sum of money after this programme ends. Hope to see fluffy moments of you too soon! I'll watch from the television!" He winked then walked off. *More money?! Hell yeah!* I punched the air. "Don't kill me please!" Hoya squealed. "For a guy like you, stop squealing." I eyed him. "I was just playing around." He pouted. *He's really cute. Nah he's just an annoying sweet talker. But I have to admit that he's really kind.* I smiled unknowingly.

---

"Bye. Thanks for the ride." I got out of his Porsche. "See you tomorrow." He winked. Due to shootings almost everyday, I will have to skip school and stop working for a while starting from next week. I told my parents about the programme and they demanded to see Hoya. just got real.