Childhood

You're Funny

"Mwo," G-Dragon muttered, walking around the dark booth. "It's no use to sit here in the dark." He walked out into the control section and the lights. "And leaving my phone in yeobo's bag was a bad idea. I can't call anyone."

He sighed and laid down on the floor, rolling around occasionally to pass the time. He let out a heavy groan, rolling over again and rested his elbows on the floor, looking straight ahead. His eyes stopped in Jin Ae's chair, if he closed his eyes he could picture her sitting there, scowling at them because they won't listen. Sooyun next to her, scribbling away into her notebook as always. He could also hear the singing of his band mates, TOP rapping next to him in the same way they did as children.

"Ah GD, you can be deep," he murmured in appreciation. "I should show my mature side more of- wait a minute! TAEYANG HIDES SNACKS IN HERE! THAT FATTIE!"

He shot up and began to dig around the entire place, tapping the walls he found a hollow sound.

"AHA!"

He pulled the brick gently and peeked inside. Three bags of chips, chocolate bars, and a soda were safely tucked inside.

"Score~"


"Unnie, slow down~" Sooyun pouted, running after Jin Ae.

"No time for that," Jin Ae muttered, running faster. Opening the car door she jumped inside, honking at Sooyun to hurry.

"Aish," Sooyun sighed. "I'm here!" 

"Yay," Jin Ae said sarcastically, turning on the engine and rushing to the dorm.


"Hurry hurry!" Daesung ordered TOP, Seungri, and Taeyang around. "Jin will kill us if she sees the mess we made last night!"

"We're trying!" Taeyang said, slightly annoyed. 

"Don't boss us around, Daesung," Seungri rolled his eyes as he cleaned the frame in which Sooyun, Jin Ae, TOP, and GD were as children. He stopped to stare at it for a second, his head tilted to the side. Jin Ae was scowling at the camera, Sooyun had a small notepad sticking out of her pocket, a pencil stuck into her hair smiling brightly. GD and TOP were standing there with caps placed to the side, a gangster pose.

"Hey TOP?" Seungri called out.

"Ne?" TOP mumbled as he shoved all the toys into the closet.

"How was it?" Seungri muttered, "You know, growing up with those three."

"Tiring," TOP laughed outloud. "I think we rushed Jin Ae in growing up."

"SEUNGRI! THE BOX OF FEATHERS FELL ON ME!" Daesung screamed.

"I DROPPED IT ON HIM!" Taeyang sang, skipping to his room.

TOP tilted the picture, looking at it more closely, a small smile came to his lips. This was when they met, in the most curious way indeed. 


"Sooyun!" Five year old Jin Ae said to the four year old girl. "Show me now~"

"No," Sooyun mumbled, waddling away from her unnie.

"But I wanna see!" Jin Ae sighed, walking after her.

"No."

"SOOYUNNIEEEE~~~~"

"No."

"SOOYUN!"

"N- ow." 

Jin Ae looked up to see Sooyun on the floor, clutching her little notepad, a boy stood in front of them, cracking his knuckles.

"Why are you in my way?" he spat out confidently. 

" Ji-Yong," the boy next to him said. "Don't be obnoxious."

"Don't talk to my yeobo like that!" Jin Ae growled, moving forward.

"Yeobo?" Ji-Yong muttered, looking down at Sooyun and back at Jin Ae. "Yeah, don't talk to me like that Seung-hyun."

"Mwo?" Seung-hyun said looking back and forth between the three others.

"As much as you wish it was true," Jin Ae said, pulling Sooyun up. "You're not my yeobo. Sooyun is."

"Sooyun is a girl," Ji-Yong rolled his eyes. "I'm a much better option."

"I'm sorry for his behavior," Seung-hyun rolled his eyes.

"OHH~ YOU MADE FRIENDS!" A woman yelled from the side.

"LEAVE!" Jin Ae screamed at her.

"Now, don't be a rude daughter or I won't feed you for a week."

"Hi unnie!" Sooyun said, waving at her. 

"LEAVE! I'LL TELL APPA YOU'RE INTERFERING!"

"If you let me take a picture, I'll leave."

"Fine."

Click

"Ooo~ Too cute! Just too cute!" The woman said, running back into her house.

"So yeobo," Ji-Yong said, "When's our first date?"

SMACK

"That's what you get for being an idiot," Seung-hyun laughed. 

"We'll be friends," Ji-Yong rubbed his cheek. "You'll see."