Christmas Eve

A Taelli/Taesul Christmas

A Taelli/Taesul Christmas

Sulli

I woke up on the couch still wearing my clothes from the day before. I got up and started walking to my room when I noticed on the calender, December 24th 2012. Great. Another Christmas alone. I went into my room and changed into my pink fluffy pj's. You're never to 'old' to wear them. It's a scientifically proven fact. Not really...

I went to my kitchen, made coffee and toast then opened the TV. The first thing that popped up was the news, so I might as well watch that.  

"Today is finally Christmas eve!!" The news reporter said, "As you can see here, everyone is super excited!" She said moitioning the camera at the background of people. 

I looked at the TV, there was everything I missed. A family and being with your lover. All of that. I know all of these things had a reason to happen. Now all I need to do now is wait for the reason. 

I walked to the kitchen to start cleaning the dishes. I noticed, only now. I didn't have my Christmas tree up. Once I finished the dishes I went and got my Christmas tree set up. It took forever! It was hard to make it stand properly. I don't know how but the tip of the tree bent. Don't ask. I have no idea what happened. Once I fixed the bending tip, It bent the other way. After an hour of trying to get the tip of the tree straight, it bent again. So I just gave up. I made the tree stand straight, you know, besides the tip; I noticed I had no ornaments. Taemin was supposed to send me them last week! 

I grabbed my phone and texted Taemin. 

To: Lee Taemin

From: Sulli

YAH! Where's my tree ornaments?! My tree is because of you! Oh... I forgot. Merry Christmas eve? ;*

 

I threw my phone on my bed, then showered. I was going out to by ornaments, because PABO Taemin didn't send me ornaments! My tree is now very ! Plus, it's weird to have a christmas tree without anything on them. 

I went into the elevator to feel my hand phone vibrate. I got a text from...Taeminnie!

To: Sulli

From: Lee Taemin

Merry Christmas eve? :* Oh ya. The ornaments... Uhm. Uhhh. I'll just bring them later okay? Ssul. I'm pretty sure a tree can't be .. PABO! Don't text, I'm sorta busy right now. I LOVE YOU! <3 

I mentally laughed at his weirdness. If I laughed out loud, in a busy elevator, I'd probably get weird stares. 

Normal 

Sulli got out of the elevator. She walked towards her car. Once she started it, she left to the store.  

The store was super packed. There was tons of people in there with 5 billion items in their cart. Sulli mentally cursed herself and Taemin. She cursed herself for not remebering to put up the Christmas tree. Taemin because he's a pabo who can't remember when to send his girlfriend Christmas ornaments.

Sulli was walking into the store when she felt this electric shock running though out her body. She felt a familliar feeling coursing in her body. She felt eyes on her. 

Sulli looked around around. All she saw was sale, a baby crying and tons of strangers. She went back to walking towards the Christmas ornaments until something, more like someone caught her eye. All she saw was the back of his head but it was so nostalgic. She felt as if she knew that head. She longed for it. She started chasing after the person but she lost sight of him in the crowd of people. 

Sulli

When I got out of my car walking to my apartment I couldn't get that feeling out of my system. That feeling of nostalgia. Who was that person? I had a few thoughts. First I thought, one of my ex boyfriends. Yes, I know I'm dating somebody, but he's not a stalker. One of my ex's on the other hand, they were. Next I thought that, it was one of my dead parents, particuarly my dad, because you know, the body was a boys. That was a little far fetched. He's dead.. My last guess was even more far fetched..Taemin. I don't know why, but it felt like him. That's impossible though, he's in London..or is he? Naw, he is. I'm sure of it.. 

When I got to my apartment I opened the door took off my shoes and sighed at my bent Christmas tree tip. It took awhile but I finally finished decorating my Christmas tree. 

I knew I was going to be alone this Christmas but for some reason I cooked a whole turkey and I made instant ramen. I know, ramen isn't really Christmas-y but you know what! Having a bent Christmas tree isn't either! 

After I took a last look at the food a prepared for myself..? I decided to take a bath. I changed into a red v-neck and gray short-shorts. I put my hair in a bun then decided to watch some Christmas movies. I fell asleep mid movie. 

I had a dream Taemin broke up with me saying I was to ugly and that he was a much better match for himself. After that I woke up and started to laugh out of no where. Aish... Taeminnie.. I miss you..

Taemin

When I got off the plane I went straight to my mom's house. She greeted me, took some money from me, then told me to leave. That's my mom for you. I figured I would go see Sulli until I remembered 'the plan' I laughed evily, in public, out of nowhere, which in the end got me 'what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-you' stares, but it's okay. I went to the mall. I saw Sulli. I wanted to run up to her so much but..I couldn't. 

I walked out, and into another shop. I walked into a ring shop. Once i finished there I decided to hang out with my friends until I felt it was a good time to start 'The Plan' .

 

It was 8 o'clock in the night. It was to early to sleep, yet a resonable time to say 'yeah, It's late so I'm not leaving my house.' I took my car and drove to Sulli's apartment. I walked up to her's. I felt my palms starts to sweat and my heart beating like crazy. But it's now or never.. 

I knocked on her door. I heard her voice. The voice I wanted to hear in person for 5 years just little away. The door opened and I saw her...

____

DONE! Merry Christmas EVE! If that made any sense. (: I hope you liked it! Comments and subscribe please?