Christmas Day

A Taelli/Taesul Christmas

A Taelli Christmas

Sulli

I went to my room to sleep, maybe santa would want to spend Christmas with me. Then I heard the door bell ring. I walked up to the door, looking at the clock i noticed it was 8:20. Don't people know that 8:20 is a reasonable time to say 'it's to late to go outside now so i'm going to stay home' apperently not. I grabbed the door knob and I felt the same electric shock in my body. What the heck?

I opened the door and my heart litterly did back flips. He was here....Taemin. After 5 years, I could finally see him again. I didn't hug him, I didn't drop down crying my eyes out, I didn't kiss him on the spot. I.. I yelled at him. 

"LEE TAEMIN! Do you know because of you my tree was !? Did you know because of you I had to go to the store and buy clothes for it!?" I yelled at him. 

"Ssul. You can't buy clothes for a tree." He said sighing as if saying, Ssul, you're stupid why would you buy a tree clothes?

"Well if somethings then wouldn't you buy it clothes?" I asked.

"Not a tree though Ssul." He said. 

"Whatever. Wanna come in?" I asked him.

"Thanks." He said flashing me his smile. That smile.. I've missed that smile. 

He took off his shoes and walked into my apartment. He looked at all the pictures, checked my closet just in case I was in an 'un-called for realtionship'. I asked him about what he meant and he said : quote 'Just in case you're cheating on me! end of quote. Did I mention he said with a smile? I seriously don't even know anymore. 

Once he had the 'full tour' as he calls it; we sat down im my living room cuddling while watching TV.

Taemin got up and threw a box at me. Inside the box was...nothing. 

"YAH!" I yelled at him. 

"Merry Christmas!" He childlishly yelled.

"Where's my presesnt?" I ask. 

Taemin blankly looked at me. 

"Where's mine?" Taemin childlishly retorted. 

"Well I already shipped it to London, you already drilled it into my mind that you couldn't hang out this Christmas." I told him in an matter-of-fact voice. 

"So..." I asked looking at him. "Where's mine?" I added on. 

Taemin looked around nervously then threw his hands in the air "ME!"

I looked at him and he looked back. They we all started to laugh on how lame that was. I don't want to say it out loud but having Taemin here with me is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for. I looked at Taemin he was trying to recover from laughing. Sometimes I ask myself what I feel in love with but just by looking at him I find my answer. 

 

"Ssul. Did you miss me?" Taemin asked avoiding eye contact. 

"No." I blulntly say. 

"Ssul!" He yells. 

I was shocked. He hasn't seriously yelled at me before. To think that the first time he yells at me is when I'm joking.. 

"YAH! Taeminnie!" I yell playfully slapping his face. "I missed you so much." I say smiling at him. 

He smiled back and leaned against me, I closed my eyes. His lips were on mine. We shared a passionate kiss in my living room. Once we stepped back for air fire works were lit outside. He looked straight into my eyes, then he went down on one knee. 

"Choi Sulli. I know I'm not perfect, in fact everyone knows that. I know I'm not good enough for you, but I do know that I'm the only man who will love you with his all and the only man that you will ever love. Ssul.." He took a pause and looked at me, straight in the eye, "Will you marry me?" He said, his eyes never leaving mine. I was the only one he saw.. 

"Yes." I said tears already falling from my eye. 

He stood up and grabbed my hand with his left hand and with his right hand he whiped my tears away. He pulled me into a soft happy embrace. 

"Ssul.." He whispered into my ear.

"Hmm?" 

"I love you and don't ever forget that." He said as he nibbled on my ears. 

"I love you too pabo..." I quietly say as I rest my head on his chest. 

_______
DONE~ I hope you liked this story! Merry Christmas guys! Now that I notice, my ending chapter is so much shorter than my other stories but whatever.. I hope you comment and subscribe!