Their past leading up to now

A Taelli/Taesul Christmas

A Taelli/Taesul Christmas

Taemin and Sulli have been dating for 5 years already. They started dating in their Senior year in high school. They have been know for their strong relationship. Some people called them The ideal couple, The sweetest couple, The most perfect pair and The pair that will most likely get married and have 5 billion kids. That was obviously a joke coming from Jonghyun and Luna, but for some reason they took it seriously. So that was added to the couples 'reputation'. 

Sulli's senior high school year was a really hectic year, it had it's up and downs. Sulli's crush asked her out, Taemin. She liked Taemin ever since they were both in grade 1. Taemin and Sulli have been close ever since they first met. Once she started to date Taemin, his fangirls and fanboys started to bully Sulli. They would rip her textbooks, ruin her shoes, push her and worse. Sulli never told Taemin about his fandom bullying her. She thought that he would think she's annoying, stupid, useless, weak. So she never did. Taemin accidentally saw her getting pushed around by his fanboys. One almost hit her across the head with a brick. Before he did that Taemin tackled him down and punched his face, after that, punched the rest unconscious. After that Taemin never left her side. Once she yelled at him for being over protective Taemin figured that he should do something that would assure her safety. He publicly announced that they were dating and that if any of his fangirls or fanboys bully, hit or hit on Sulli he would drop out of school stop dancing and live on the street for the rest of his life. Everyone in the school knew that dancing was his other life. They called it his other life because that was his passion, his love, other than Sulli. They knew, if he would stop dancing that's his suicide, that's where he draws the line. He would only stop for Sulli; that's when everyone knew Sulli was something special. 

A week before their senior graduation, Taemin was accepted into SM HIGH London. Far away from her. He would study dance, eventually becoming a star. She was insecure, what if he fell in love there. Would he leave her? He tried to assure her that he only loves her, he tried to tell her that he would only love her, he tried to tell her. She didn't believe him. 

Taemin looked straight into her eyes. She still didn't believe him. "Sleep with me." Sulli said. She didn't know what came over her. She just did. He looked at her. They were both blushing, a lot. Taemin sighed, "You'll belive me?"

"Yes."

That night they both stayed at a hotel. They were screaming eachothers names. That night they were one..

 

------------

The day that they dropped Taemin off at the airport, they said their goodbyes. 

Taemin looked at Sulli her eyes were red and she looked like she wanted to burst out crying. He grabbed her hand and started to gently rub it. 

"Ssul. It's okay." He said looking at her. 

"Come back to me okay?" Sulli said looking at him. 

"Of course." Taemin smiled.

Looking at him smiling she couldn't help but smile. 

"Now smile. I don't want out last memory you crying." Taemin said sadly. 

Sulli forced a smile. Her eyes were red, her nose dripping, her hair messed up from Taemin messing it up to annoy her. 

Taemin still found it to be beautiful. 

-------------

 

The day of her graduation ceremony, that was a horrible day..

Sulli left with her friends to the ceremony first. They got their hair done, picked up their dresses and got their nails done. 

By the time they were actually going to the ceremony they looked like princesses. Sulli couldn't stop thinking about Taemin. What if he was still here? Is he okay in London? She tried to push the thought that he could be cheating on her to the back of her mind, it didn't work, but she trusted him. 

When everyone was at the ceremony and was all oraganized. Sulli looked to the crowd. Her parents weren't there yet. Traffic probably. 

When she was just about to get called up a teacher dragged her away. It wasn't planned. Everyone was confused, espically Sulli but she went with the teacher. The teacher told the principal to skip her until the end. So he did. 

Sulli went with the teacher to a hallway. 

"Sulli. I know this is hard but your parents...They got hit by a car."

Sulli felt her eyes tearing up her stomache felt like a random dark pit appered, "Are they okay?!" Sulli yelled out. 

"No.." He said quietly. 

Sulli fell to the gound and started to cry her heart out. Her parents...They were dead. She was now alone. She didn't have Taemin with her to help her anymore. She was alone. 

--------------------

Life went on. Sulli and Taemin still dated. They were on their fifth year. Taemin could never visit because he had a lot of stuff going on in London. He was put in th S2 class. It meant special 2 or something like that. He was doing good there. Sulli wasn't doing to bad over here either. 

By law she was entrusted all her parents money to transfer to her bank account to help her.* She's an only child so  was okay. They weren't super rich but they weren't poor so it was okay. She applied for a scholarship for a law course. Sulli had pretty good grades she got it. Sulli finally graduated last year, and now she's a really known laywer. 

She live in an medium sized apartment. It was nice. Spacious, She had a place for everything. On her walls there was pictures of her and her parents, her parents, her and Taemin. She treasured each one of them.

Sulli looked at the calender December 23rd 2012. She sighed, another Christmas by herself. She would have called one of her friends but they all have famillies and boyfriends to be with on Christmas. So she was by herself. A ring interuppted her thoughts. She looked at the caller ID, Lee Taemin. In a haste she answered her phone. 

"Hi, Taeminnie." She said her voice obviously happy. 

"Hey Ssul." He said. "I miss you." He added on. 

"I miss you too." She said.

"I know!" Taemin egoistically added. 

"Ugh. You're stupid. Taemin.."

"Hmm?" 

"Can you come here for Christmas?" Sulli shyly asked. 

She heard him chuckle a bit then he answered, "I don't know Ssul. I'm really  busy here." 

"Ohh. It's okay.." She said dissapointment obvious in her voice. 

"Ssul. Sorry I have to go. Maybe next year hopefully. Call you later?" Taemin said in a rush. 

"Sure. I love you." Sulli said still disapointed in his answer. 

"I love you more." He said hanging up. 

 

----------------------------------------------

Taemin mentally laughed looking at his Plane Ticket. He heard the annoucner on the intercom saying Plane 234 is now leaving London to Seoul. Thank you for choosing London Sky** we hope you a Merry Christmas. 

Taemin thought Wait for me Ssul, I'm going to give you the best Christmas present ever.. ME! Taemin thought egoistically, then laughed. 

~~~~
Hey guys! This chapter isn't really Christmas-y but this is sorta showing the past and the present lives of these 2 characters. The next 2 chapters will hopefully be uploaded on the actual Christmas eve day and Christmas day. 

*I'm not sure if it's a real law, it's just something I made up.    ** I also made that up. If it London Sky really does exsist then I didn't make it! 

I hope you guys like this story! Comment and Subscribe please? (:

-Thatawkwardday