Perfect Days Chapter Seven: "The Surprise"

Perfect Days

Hi there, everyone~
I'm so so SO sorry for the very long wait~ *bows a hundred times* but now I'm back!
I came back from camping like a week ago and this week I had to get ready with everything at uni because I lost a whole week of classes xD I don't really care..it was fun! >//<
So, this chapter is so fluffy and here's a guest..and OMG! I love him so much! <3 I hope you enjoy~
Thanks everyone for wait and maybe I'll be posting a little surprise for you guys later, ok? You know..because I love you all~ ^^
Thank you to my new subscribers~
Don't forget to leave a comment...
Lots of love!♥
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kim passengers, this is your captain talking, we have begun our descent to our destiny, where the current weather is warm with 73 degrees, and we will be in the gate in about fifteen minutes. Please, put the seat backs and tray tables in a vertical position and don't forget your carry on baggage"
Kyungsoo was seeing the scenery across of the plane's window while Joonmyeon was feeding him with strawberries, everything seems so small down there, but so beautiful at the same time.
"So beautiful~ I want the plane lands already~" He smiled.
"Feeling anxious, babe?" Joonmyeon teased.
"YAH! Kim Joonmyeon! Will you stop teasing me?" Kyungsoo said showing him his marriage ring.
"Kim Kyungsoo..did I tell you how cute you look when you are getting upset?" Joonmyeon let out a chuckle. "I love you babe"
"Then.." Kyungsoo ran his fingers on Joonmyeon's arm and shoulder until reach the right side of his neck and stopped "..will you tell me where are you taking me?"
Joonmyeon's were starting to think about how many things will they do in their honeymoon. Soft touches on the right places make him 'react' and Kyungsoo knows perfectly where the right places are.
"Babe..you'll know soon.." Joonmyeon said with his eyes closed. This is getting interesting, until..
"Good nights, this is your captain talking just to inform you that we have arrived safely to New Caledonia at 7:25PM local hour. Congratulations, Kim marriage. Enjoy your trip"
"New Caledonia?" Kyungsoo was wide eyes looking at his husband. He was expecting them to go to some where like the gorgeous Jeju Island, but New Caledonia was a dream, one of the places he always wanted to visit. The fact that being here with Joonmyeon as their honeymoon makes it even special.
"Surprise~" Joonmyeon kissed him sweetly.
"OMO! You know that I always wanted to be here, right?"
"I know babe. That's why I didn't want us to come for our last anniversary. I wanted it to be the special place for our honeymoon"
"Joonmyeon, you are the best husband someone could ever have! I love you~"
"I love you more~"
_____

"Baby panda, did you see my blue v-neck plain shirt?" A shirtless Kris standing under the door's frame.
"Yes, I dropped it in the laundry basket, you used it the last time you and Joonmyeon went to drink a coffee and finished at the basketball court playing an improvised basketball game"
"Oh! You're right~ I forgot it!" Kris approached to his panda boy.
"What would I do without you here?" Kris kissed Tao's forehead.
"I don't have an idea, my dragon" he smiled.
_____

Kim marriage were now heading to the place where they were going to spend and enjoy their trip, the place is a little and cozy house with a private access to the beach. It was property of Joonmyeon's parents but they totally agreed to let them use it and they were actually thinking about give it to them as another marriage gift.
Kyungsoo was enjoying the route across the city, taking pictures when the car has to stop. Joonmyeon, in the other hand, as the business man he is, was checking his emails on his iPad. Kyungsoo saw him and decided to not let his husband work in their special time alone. He took Joonmyeon's iPad and turned it off.
"Come on Joonnie! Don't work while we are in our honeymoon! I am supposed to get all of your attention...it's not fair!" Kyungsoo pouted.
"But then I have to get all of your attention, too" Joonmyeon made a cute pout, too. Kyungsoo laughed seeing his husband's cute expression.
"Ok..deal!"
They arrived to the the house and Kyungsoo was beyond happy. The house was extremely adorable, he always knew that Joonmyeon's mom has good tastes but she even improves her own mark when it came to decoration.
The mentioned 'little house' was not very little though, but yet the love could be felt in the air.
"Do you like it?" Joonmyeon placed his strong arms around Kyungsoo's small waist and kissed his right cheek.
"I love it! It's beautiful~" Kyungsoo turned around in Joonmyeon's arms "Eomeoni did a great choice with the decoration"
"She selected a new decoration for the main bedroom just for this occasion"
"I need to thank her"
"And you need to thank me, too. I paid for everything" Joonmyeon said with a smirk.
"Oh really? And what do you want me to do to thank you, Mr. Kim?" Kyungsoo stretched his arms around Joonmyeon's neck.
"Guess~" Joonmyeon started to kiss Kyungsoo's neck.
"I can show you better than I can tell you"
"Really?" Joonmyeon asked and Kyungsoo nodded, letting his body enjoy what he was starting to feel. Joonmyeon didn't waste time and led Kyungsoo's legs to find their way around his waist and he supported Kyungsoo with an arm on his back and the other one on the back of his head, caressing his hair. Making their way to the main bedroom.
_____

Baekhyun was buying make up, a new BB cream, some make up cleaner and the most important thing: a new blue eyeliner. He has found all what he was looking for, except for the very important eyeliner, it was from an exclusive brand. Baekhyun is not the kind of person who gives up easily, he will find that eyeliner no matter what. He entered to another make up shop and smiled as he saw what he was looking for, the last blue eyeliner exactly the as he wanted it, he was sure that he's the most luckiest person starting from the fact that he's going to marry the most wonderful man in the world. He approached to took the eyeliner but a young man grabbed it first. 'Oh~ hell no! This has my name grabbed on it' was what Baekhyun thought.
"Excuse me, that's mine" he said to the young man, who has a very feminine figure and good looking as well.
"Really? I'm sorry, I didn't know" the young man gave back to Baekhyun the eyeliner.
"Aww~ Ottoke~?!!" The young man seemed desperate and stomped cutely his right feet onto the floor while his eyes were glassy. Baekhyun was watching everything and felt bad for making his possible-dongsaeng feel that way.
"Umm..sorry?" He didn't even know what to say.
"No, it's ok..it's just that I was looking for it for so long because this color fits perfectly with my outfit for this special night and now that I thought I found it it results that belongs to someone already~" Baekhyun listened to his words.
"This special night?" Baekhyun asked confused.
"Yes..well, today's our third anniversary! I mean my Myungsoo's and mine." He answered excited. Baekhyun understood perfectly why the young man was so desperate and anxious.
"Really? Congratulations!" He felt happy for the other. "I understand how much this special date means to you, I'm getting married soon~ You know what? Take it! I'll find another some other day and you need it for tonight"
"OMG! Really? Thank you so much!!" The younger hugged Baekhyun. "My name is Sungjong, at least let me treat you a coffee or something"
"Nice to meet you Sungjong, my name is Baekhyun"
"Should I call you somehow? I'm 19"
"Just call me Baekkie"
"Ok Baekkie let's go, I'll pay for this and we are going to wherever you want, my treat"
"Let's go~"
They ended up going to a coffee shop, chatting and sharing experiences, and Baekhyun was happy to have a friend who understands him better than no one between his friends when he talks about fashion and trends. He surely LOVE his friends as much as any of us could ever imagine, but now was great to have another friend who really understands about make up and designers as much as him.