Turned Down

The Coffee Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“That guy seems familiar, I swear.” Kai thought as he walked along the quiet path. He scratched his head and sank himself into deep thinking.

The reminiscence came.

Breaking News! Infinite’s L found at a university.

His eyes widened. “Could it be?” He stopped from walking and hastily made his way to Jiyeon’s class. He’s here. No, it can’t be. Kai, you are over thinking things. His thoughts screamed as he ran. He tried to convince himself that Myungsoo wasn’t there. But little did he know, he really was there.

Stretching his hands to his pocket, he reached for his phone. Still running, he pressed Jiyeon’s name and called her. “Answer me.” he pleaded while on the run.

 

“Fall in love with me…again?” Though in shock, Myungsoo actually liked what he heard.

Jiyeon turned her back to avoid the situation. Jiyeon, pabo. Why did you say that? She mentally knocked her head.

While the two are busy being strangled by the situation, Kai came into picture. Judging the looks on his face, it was clear that he isn’t happy with the view that surprised him. He was panting for air, clutching his chest as he breathed. Was his entrance too late?

The other two concerned focused their attention on Kai.

“Kai.” Jiyeon called with a worried look written on her face. Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon and saw how she was so worried about Kai. Jealousy crawled up his blood. Is she going to choose Kai over him? That was the question raised in his head.

Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo first before running to Kai. Kai was surprised himself when Jiyeon bothered to come his way. “Kai.” She yelled his name again, and hugged him. Everyone else’s eyes widened. Why did she embrace Kai? Didn’t she tell Myungsoo earlier that she’s afraid to fall for him again?

“Let’s go now. Please take me away from here.” She whispered in her ear about to get her eyes with tears.

In response, Kai nodded. He held her hand and pulled her away – anywhere will do as long as he takes her away from him. But all else failed when Myungsoo grabbed Jiyeon’s hand to cease them.

“Where are you taking her?”

Kai felt the stern pull to stop. He frowned and frustratingly looked at Myungsoo. “Away from you.” He yanked Myungsoo’s hand away from Jiyeon and pulled her away.

Just as the two left the area, a group of reporters and paparazzi hovered around Myungsoo. Snapping pictures and drowning him with questions to make the controversy more tensed – the usual stuffs they do. “WILL YOU JUST S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter