The Proposal-Chapter 1

Twisted Fate

 

“Where do you want to take me babe?” widely smiled, luhan ask jongin when he enters jongin’s car. Jongin pecks luhan’s lips and helps luhan fasting his seat belt on.

“Just wait and see yourself Luhan” Jongin wink and for uncountable times it always could make luhan blushed.

“But Jongin you know I don’t like you keeping a secret from me like this” luhan pouts and makes jongin laughs.

“Trust me, you’ll definitely like what i was planning tonight. And to make it waaay moreee surprise, you need to be blindfolded first, would you mind if i tie it now?” luhan rolled his eyes while jongin releases his tie to blindfold him “haaah arasso arasso, but you have to promise that i will definitely like this surprise or i will think something to have my revenge on you” Luhan smirked and let jongin blindfold him “i promise, i guess it will makes you really happy and i really hope so. But now I’m thinking to cancel this surprise and make you angry and after that i can have your punishment kekeke” Luhan blushed “ert!” And jongin just laugh and start driving the car.

Today is jongin and luhan 2nd anniversary. Jongin and Luhan first meet was 3 years ago. Jongin works on Luhan’s father company and he’s most favourite employee of Luhan’s father, that’s why Luhan’s father introduced Jongin to Luhan. Luhan loves Jongin the first time he laid his eyes on Jongin while Jongin only considered him as a friend and his boss’s son. Because of Jongin’s presence, Luhan came to the company frequently and always made any kind of excuse to go there. Everytime he went there, he always searched for jongin and starting a conversation with him,talked about anything that went on his mind because he was so desperately in love with jongin and try to got his attention. His father, knowing that his son was actually a gay, watched the way his son looking jongin dreamily,the way he blushed everytime he found jongin, and the way he looked so happy when he made a conversation with jongin. As a loving father, he wasn’t angry about Luhan being a gay, he was fine as long as his son was happy. That’s why he never asked anymore about why Luhan keeps coming to his company.

Luhan alway so caring to jongin. What first started as friendship, move slowly into more than that. Jongin firstly never saw Luhan the way Luhan saw him, but he was touched by Luhan’s sweet caring so that’s why he gave them a chance to be his lover when one day Luhan confessed his love to him. The other reason why jongin accepted Luhan as his lover because his mind told him that this was time to moved on. Yes, Jongin loved someone in his past and love him even until now. That specific someone never leaves his heart, no matter how hard he try to forget him, there always a part of his heart, a big part, that occupied by him. Fate tored them apart and no matter how hard jongin tried to find him, he couldn’t and one day he gave up. But he was still believed in fate that if he was destined to be with him, there would be a way somehow and they would meet again. But after waiting for so long his mind told him to move on, to stop chasing and waiting something that hardly come true, to accept life as what it should be, and to finding a new love. Luhan offers that love to Jongin and luhan really deserves chance to fix him, to bring him a new love. Slowly Jongin grew his love to Luhan, even it’s still nothing compared to his love for his past lover. And today Jongin decides to let his past go and facing his future with what he has now.

“Are we there yet?”Luhan asked

“Not yet baby, 10 minutes more” Jongin answered.

“Now are we there yet?”Luhan asked again.

“Hahaha be patient baby,i’ll tell you when we arrive” Jongin chuckled and ruffle Luhan’s hair.

After 10 minutes, they arrive at the destination. Jongin shuts the engine off and get out from the car to open the car door on Luhan’s side and told Luhan to hold his hand tightly.  After a little walk, Jongin make luhan sit in a chair and open his blindfold. Luhan adjust his eyes and then he stares shocked at their surrounding. They are in a restaurant near the beach and he can see the ocean and the sky with stars shine so brightly. Their table are surrounded by red and white roses petal, a candle is lighted on their table and jongin sits in front of him staring him with a sincere eyes.

“Happy 2nd anniversary Luhan, thanks for coming to my life” Jongin strecthed his hand for held luhan’s hand.

“Happy anniversary too honey. You’re so sweet, i love this surprise, i really love it! It’s really not like you, planning a romantic dinner like this, i’m so happy” Luhan’s tears starts falling down and jongin wipes it with his thumb. “Hey don’t cry please, you should happy now, i don’t like seeing you cry” jongin smiles at him genuinely. “Now should we start our romantic dinner?I already prepared all your favourite food” Jongin asked. “Really honey?Thanks my love, I love you so much. Let’s start our dinner!”Luhan cheered happily.

Jongin eats his food while secretly watching his boyfriend start eating his food and it’s not long until it’s time for them to eat the dessert. While watching Luhan eats his favourite ice cream, Jongin is thinking. “This is it, no chance to backdown, i should believe this is what best for me. I should letting my past go and appreciate who I have now. Luhan really deserves my love, he proves to me that he really loves me with all my heart.” He watches when luhan suddenly stop eating and shocked for the second time. “Jongin, what is it?”Luhan hold a ring that he found inside the dessert. “It’s a ring, not an ordinary ring” Jongin gets up from his seat and walking towards Luhan and kneeling in front of him. “We already know each other for 3 years, being lover for 2 years. You always there for me, you never give up trying to get my attention, you never tired to prove your love to me. You give me all your heart and now i want you to have my heart completely too. Will you marry me?” Jongin asked him and smiled. Luhan is crying now and said loudly “ Yes, yes I do my love. Yes I do. Oh my God you make me as the happiest person in this world now. I’m actually scared Jongin, I’m scared because even I am your boyfriend for around 2 years, sometimes I don’t see myself in your eyes, I don’t think your heart belongs to me. You rarely did romantic thing to me. I’m scared to lose you but now i believe that you love me with all your heart. Thank you my love, thank you.” Luhan kiss him passionately in his lips and jongin hold his waist.

“I’m sorry Luhan, now i’ll try to give all my love to you. By this commitment, i hope i could really forget all the past and have you as my future. You really deserve my love. Goodbye my past love and my only true love for me. I hope you are happy whenever and with whoever you are now, and i’m trying to get my happiness to here. I think this is what fate decided to me, to us. Goodbye .”Jongin said to himself.