Hyung!

Help! My girlfriend is a secret agent!

Blue House, 7.30 am

Seung-gi POV

"Mom, please, I beg you," i said countlessly as I gave my mom the best helpless look of mine, with hope that she will pity me and granted me my wish (that I don't want to be guarded).

"No, Seung-gi, just no. Whatever you do, Me and your dad won't change our decision, it's final. Be more mature and accept it", replied my mom firmly.

"But mom, I've spent half of my life abroad. Not many people know about my status, so I don't really need a bodyguard. That is really useless mom. I'm 25 years old now and I'm sure I can take care of my own self."

"What you are doing right now is completely useless. I have said it countlessly time and you know it will still have the same answer. If you have nothing more to say, you can just leave the room now. Your mom is a first lady and she is sure very busy, you can't waste my time anymore."

I let out a big sigh and quietly went outside the room. I realized that my mom won't change her mind. "It's really weird, usually my mom will eventually fall for my ultimate begging skill, but this time it's a total failure. I wonder if it's my skill that had decreased or it's my mom who gets smarter" I keep monologue with my self. Suddenly, I felt someone patted my shoulders which blew away what is in my mind. I turned around to look who it is. "Hyung...", I said spontanuously. This matter had really taken control of my mind, until I forgot about my only brother, Lee Dong-hae. 

"Hey you! You came back yesterday but you haven't say hi to your only brother. What kind of brother are you ?", he greeted me with a famous smile of his and then pinched my cheek powerfully. "Ahh, Aiy. Geez, it hurts hyung, replied me as I grimaced and tried to released his pinch. "Huh, and what kind of brother are you that greet his only brother like that?", I said jokingly. He then replied me with his annoying glare. Then we both laughed off. What a pair of strange brothers are me and my brother. We've grown up but still doing this kind of joke. After that, I continued my talking.

"Haha, I'm sorry hyung. You know, my first day is a real disaster" I said as we continued our walk.

"Uh-oh, what happen, huh? What happened on your first day?", he then asked me as he shot a curious look to me.

"Uhm, yeah, you know it's about my bodyguard"

"Hey, don't tell me that you are messing up with your bodyguard again?"

"Haissh, it's not me that started this one. She is the first problem seekers" I reply with an upset tone.

"She?' he asked back with a confused face.

"Ais, hyung. Just forget it, I really don't want to talk about this now", I tried to change the subject.

"Okay, okay. I really don't want to make your second day is a disaster too. Hey, I see that your body is getting weaker." he tried to tease me.

"Omo,omo,  weaker you say, how can you say that?", I asked back.

"Just look at the way you're trying to release my pinch. You're trying so so hard, ahaha"

"Geez! How can you use that as an indicator that my body is weaker", I responded him.

"If not then prove it, do you dare to accept my basketball challenge?", he said with an arrogant look.

"Hah! Just a basketball challenge? Of course I accept, who's afraid of losing to a mediocre player like you?", I said as I laughed.

"Geez, what an arrogant dude! You talk like you are a professional player. Just prove it now, okay?"

"Okay", I said confidently.

I may be unpleasant to other people, but with my brother,  am always like this.

***************************************************************************************

I was playing basketball with my brother, It was so exciting until suddenly someone came out of nowhere and as a result she was tossed with the ball.

"AIHHHHH! It hurts!', she screamed loudly. Then, me and my brother approached her, and it turned out that it was her. The annoying and cruel bodyguard. What the hell she was doing here?

"Yah, what are you doing here?", I said rudely.

"Geez! How can you yell at me? The ball had just hit me!", she said as her other hand was still rubbing her face.

"Uh-oh, it's not my fault that you are getting tossed, you deserved that! Ask yourself why are you walking in the ball direction?"

"YAHHHH!", she screamed louder.

Just then, my brother interrupted us before we started killing each other.

"Cham! You two, stop it please. What is seriously going with you two!", he said that as he helped Yuri to stand up.

"Ah, thank you! Sorry for making you hearing all of these nonsense", she said with an awkward smile.

"Thats's okay. Are you okay miss? Oh, your face is scratched! Let's go to the clinic!' my brother said panicly.

"Ah, thank you", she replied shly.

I watched them in awe. Seriously, why the hell was my brother helping that cruel woman? And, why was she trying to act cute and shy in front of hyung? Disgusting!

"Geez! You two seem to get along very well, huh?" I said then I left them two. They were really pisssing me off.

***************************************************************************************
Yuri POV

Geez, that person was so annoying if he is not Mr. President's son, I will just kill him! 

"Just ignore him. He may seem really bad, but actually he's not like that", said Lee Donghae. I knew him. He is Mr. President's first son. He is quite popular in the blue house.

"Yes, I understand.", I said formally.

"By the way, you two seem to know each other?"

"Uhm, yes. Let me introduce my self, I am Kwon Yuri. I am his bodyguard" replied me as I am bowing.

"Oh! So you're his bodyguard?"

"Yes, you are right."

"He should be happy huh to have a bodyguard as beautiful as you, I wish I have too"

"Ahh...", replied me as I faked a smile. He had just meet me but he already said things like that. I don't like it to be honest.

"You should guard him well, okay?"

"Yes, I will"

***************************************************************************************

Seung-gi POV

I walked fastly. Seeing her really made my mood dropped. I just want to stay in my room today. Suddenly, I heard someonle was calling my name, I turned around to see who is it. I feel really shocked, it's Seohyun! 

 

"Oppa! I miss youu so muchhhh", she babbled cheerfully.

"Oh,uh, Seohyun, you came?"

 

I can say that she is really annoying. She is a loyal fan of me. She is really crazy about me. Arggh! I really don't want to meet her now. How did she know that I'm back in Korea?

To be continued!