First Impression

Help! My girlfriend is a secret agent!

Korea, 2012, President of Republic Korea's office, 8.00 am

 

(knock on the door)

President: Come in.

Yuri: (come in) President, do you call me?

President: Right, I call you, I have something to tell you. Actually, I have new job for you. You are now not my bodyguard anymore, you will be my second son's bodyguard from now on.

Yuri: Your second son's bodyguard?

President: Right, his name is Lee Seung-gi, he is coming from USA today, you must protect him well, okay?

Yuri: Yes, president, I will do my best.

President: Ahh, I am a bit ashamed to say this but it's better to tell you know.  My second son, I will tell you that he is really different from his brother. Hmm, he is still lacking in maturity, and a bit naughty...

Yuri: Naughty?

President: Yeah, he always makes me and his mother worry about him. He likes to do whatever he likes without thinking about it well... Hmm, I am the president of Republic Korea, but I can't take care of my own children well enough...

Yuri: President, you really have tried your best at raising your child. Don't say like that...

President: Well okay, why do I even vent about this? Hahaha, after all you should put an extra effort on guarding him, okay? It would be even better if maybe you could teach him a thing.

Yuri: Yes, I understand. President, thank you very much for believing me to do this job. I will probably won't dissapoint you!

President: Haha, I know, I know, you will never dissapoint me. Okay, you can leave now.

Yuri: Yes president, then I'll leave first.

(Yuri left)

Yuri POV: Hmm, now I am the bodyguard of President's second son. Is it true that he is a bit naughty? Hmm, it looks like i will have a tough job know. It's better if he is not as bad as president say. Lee Seung-gi? It's his name right? Hmm, why do his name sound so unfamiliar when he is a president son?

While Yuri was still busy thinking about president's second son, her phone rang.

(answered her phone)

Yuri: Hello.

Bodyguard Chief: Hello Yuri, come to my office now.

Yuri: Okay, chief.

 

Chief office, 8.30 am

Yuri: Chief.

Chief: Ah, you are here. Sit down. You must have heard about your new job, right?

Yuri: Yes, chief. Mr. President has just told me.

Chief: Great, you are now officially become president's second son bodyguard. He is coming back from USA today.  He will arrive at Incheon Airport at 8.30 with Korean Air flight 879. You will go pick him up. As of now it's only 8.30 am, you will have a free time to prepare yourself.

Yuri: I understand chief, but can i ask a question?

Chief: What question?

Yuri: Hmm, I am really curious, he is President's son, but why I rarely, uhhm no I never hear about him?

Chief: Right, unlike president's first son, Lee Dong Hae, he doesn't like publication, he wants to live as ordinary people, that's why he is studying abroad. Because of that, not much people know about his identity. And yeah, you too shouldn't tell other people about this.

Yuri: Ah, I see. Okay chief, thank you for your explanation. Then, I'll leave first.

Chief: Okay. Remember 8.30 at Incheon Airport.

Yuri: Yes, chief.

3 hours later, Yuri's phone rang. It was Yoona, she is Yuri's friend, she works as a bodyguard too.

Yuri: Hello.

Yoona: Hello, Yuri it's lunch time. Come join me in the cafetaria.

Yuri: Okay.

 

At cafetaria...

Yoona: Over here, Yuri!

Yuri: Hah, you have already taken my meal again! Haha, thank you!

Yoona: Yeah, the way, I heard from others that now you aren't guarding president anymore?

Yuri: Yeah, I've got a new job to be president's second son bodyguard.

Yoona: Really? Wow, you will have an easier job, lucky you!

Yuri: Hah! Lucky? You know what, I heard from the president himselft, that his second son is a bit naughty and hard to be guarded. Hmm...

Yoona: President himself say that? Woahh, it looks like it will be tough... Hey, what is his name?

Yuri: Chief say it is a secret.

Yoona: Yuriii! I will know it later too, every bodyguard will know it too. It is a secret to outsider but I am not an outsider, you know!

Yuri: Cham! You are right. Okay, I'll tell ya, his name is Lee Seung-gi.

Yoona: Lee Seung-gi? Hmm, i think I heard that name somewhere... Ah, I know, John was once his bodyguard when he came back to Korea to celebrate Mr. President's birthday last year, he told me that he was a really annoying person. He was uncooperative and liked to work on his bodyguards. Fortunately, he was only here for a week. 

Yuri: Really?

Yoona: Yeah, John told me himself. Yah, don't tell anyone else, okay? He only told this to me.

Yuri: Arrasoo. Ottoke? It looks like guarding him will be very hard...

Yoona: Be patient, okay? I believe you can handle him, just use your karate moves when he annoyed you, hahaha...

Yuri: Are you crazy? He is a president's son, what if I go too far and kill him?

Yoona: Yeah, you should be careful... Easy right? Hahahah.... 

Yuri: (hit Yoona head) Aish! You give me a headache.

Yoona: (pout)

Yuri: Stop! let's eat now, I should charge my energy now as a preparation to face him...

 

On the way to airport, 6.30 pm

(on telephone)

Yuri: Hello.

Chief: Yuri, don't go to the airport, you should be heading Club 21 at Myungyoon street now.

Yuri: What? I am on my way to pick president's son. Why do you tell me to go to Club 21?

Chief: I've got a news just now that he picked an earlier flight and have already arrived in Korea. Now, he is in Club 21. Just go there now, or he may escape again!

Yuri: (shocked) What??Okay, I understand.

Yuri POV: It's only the beginning but he had already make a trouble... Geezz...

 

Club 21, 7.15 pm

Yuri: (giving order to other bodyguard) Okay, you two watch here. Watch the door closely.  And, you David, come with me to search him inside the club.

Others: Okay, we understand!

Inside the club...

Yuri: You search him in this floor, and I'll go to second floor.

David: Okay!

Second floor

(this is the first time Yuri will see him, so she is given Mr. Lee's gps code that will appear on her handphone to show her where is him)

Yuri: Ohh, the sign stop there. He must be there.

Yuri POV: Ah, it must be him. Okay, I am ready!

Yuri approached the table. Lee Seung-gi was there with a few girl.

Yuri: Excuse me. Are you Lee Seung-gi ssi?

Girl 1: Oppa, who is she? Do you know her?

Seung-gi: No, I don't know her. Who is she? This is the first time I see her.

Girl 2: Oppa, maybe she is your fan. She doesn't look bad either.

Yuri: (in mind) What the hell are they saying? His fan?! 

Seung-gi: Well, maybe.

Seung-gi: (pointing at Yuri) Yahh! Who are you? I don't have time to play with you now, get lost!

Yuri: (shocked, a bit angry) I am sorry to disturb you, but let me explain, I'm here not to- (get cut by girl 1)

Girl 1: Oppa! Look at her, she is rebelling!

Girl 2: What an annoying girl! (pointing at Yuri) Yah! Get out now, don't disturb my oppa!

Yuri got angry and grabbed the girl's hand.

Yuri: YAHH!! Don't you dare pointing at me, I can just break your arm now, you know! You two girl, it's better for you to get out now before I kick your out! (giving the girls a death glare)

Girl 1: (trembling) Op, oppa, you better finish your bussiness first with her, I will go now, okay...

Girl 2: Op, oppa... me too... goodbye!

Seung-gi: Yahh, yahh, don't leave!

The girls left them...

Seung-gi: (stand up facing Yuri, angry) YAAAHH!!! Who are you and what do you want?! 

Yuri: I will introduce myself, I am Kwon Yuri. I am your bodyguard.

Seung-gi: What??! My bodyguard?? How can a girl like you be my bodyguard? Don't lie!

Yuri: I am not lying, you can ask the president if you don't believe me!

Seung-gi: Aishh!!! I have said that I don't want to have a bodyguard! You better get lost now!! Don't disturb me!!

Yuri: I am sorry but I can't, I'm given a task to you to the blue house.

Seung-gi: WHAAT?!! Who the hell you think you are, you dare to force me?! I said that I don't want to!! Get out of my sight!

Yuri POV: Be calm yuri, he is Mr. President's son. Don't give him your karate greetings okay, be calm, be calm...

Yuri: What a very bad first impression you gave me. You can say so. But, I have got a permission not to hear what you say. Now, it's you who must hear what I say. 

Seung-gi: How dare you?!

Yuri got really angry and couldn't hold her anger anymore so she grabbed his collar and dragged him to get out of the club.

Yuri: Okay, I can't be patient anymore!! I don't care if you are Mr. President's son or what! All I have to do is to you to the blue house, you better be quiet! (with threatening tone)

Seung-gi: (shocked, angry) YAHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??! LET ME GOOO!

 

To be continued!