Sooyoung and Yunho || Ghost of Christmas Present

Christmas All Over The World

“Oh, hell no.”

“What do you mean ‘oh, hell no’?” Heechul arched an eyebrow. “What’s wrong with playing the Ghost of Christmas Present?”

“The fact that I look nothing like Santa Claus or Father Christmas or whatever it is he’s called?” Yunho made a face.

“That’s not a valid excuse.” Sooyoung chimed in the conversation.

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever you guys say, there’s no way hell in hell I’m going to be willing to play that ghost.”

The older man rolled his eyes back. “So would you rather play Ghost of Christmas Past or Ghost of Christmas Future?”

He scowled. “No.”

A groan escaped his lips. “Who would you rather play?”

“Uh…” Yunho thought of a random character from A Christmas Carol. “Cratchit?”

It was Heechul’s turn to make a face. “You’d rather play the role of the abused, underpaid clerk?”

“Well… No.” He answered honestly. “Can I just play narrator or something like that?”

“No!”

Yunho paused. “How about Scrooge?”

“Oppa.” Sooyoung groaned from her spot on the floor, massaging her temples after having to witness them argue back and forth. “Just please say yes to Heechul oppa or else we won’t hear the end of it.”

“Why do I have to be part of this play anyway?” Yunho grumbled.

“Uh… Because it’s Christmas?” She offered, rolling her eyes. “Come on, oppa. Don’t be such a kill joy.”

“Yeah, don’t be such a kill joy!” Heechul repeated, sticking his tongue out when Yunho glared at him. “Come on, Jung Yunho. Christmas waits for nobody.”

Yunho groaned, covering his eyes with his hand in exasperation. “You guys are mean.”

“How about I offer you a deal?” Sooyoung said out of the blue. “If you agree to play the Ghost of Christmas Present, I’ll treat you to a movie.”

He smirked. “How about make that a date and you’ve got yourself a deal.”

Just as Heechul was about to snort, thinking that there was no way Sooyoung was going to agree, when she flashed Yunho her most award-winning smile.

“Add dinner and you’ve got yourself a deal.”

“Deal.”

 


Prompt: United Kingdom

 

Happy Holidays to all YunYoung shippers out there!