Sooyoung and Eunhyuk || Little Christmas

Christmas All Over The World

“You’re not serious, right?”

“Do I look like a clown?”

“Put on more of that red lipstick of yours and then ask me again.”

Sooyoung threw a pillow at her husband for his efforts. “Dork.”

“But… But…” Eunhyuk whined. “Are you really leaving me here all alone?”

“Oppa, what are you talking about?” She looked at him like he had grown four more extra heads. “You won’t be alone. Our kids are going to be here.”

“I know that.” The dark haired man rolled his eyes. “What I mean is, are you really leaving us to go shopping with the girls?”

“Come on, jagiya.” His wife sat before the mirror and began applying her makeup, purposely ignoring the red lipstick. “Sica’s leaving Heechul oppa at home. Fany, Taeng and Boa unnie are doing the same to Siwon oppa, Leeteuk oppa and Yunho oppa. You’re not the only one.”

He grimaced, knowing full well that the other boys were also probably whining like him by now. “But there are so many things that need to get done. You can’t go out shopping with the girls and doing your nails and all that.”

Sooyoung arched an eyebrow as she eyed her husband’s reflection on the mirror. “Such as?”

“Someone needs to cook our kids’ lunch!” Eunhyuk sat on the edge of the bed, pouting. “Some of our kids are picky eaters, you know.”

“Yeah…” She paused thoughtfully. “Yul and Hanna are picky eaters… but they got that from you not me.”

His eyes rolled. “Well, someone needs to cook our contribution for the dinner at my parents’ place.”

“That’s true.” The brunette nodded in agreement as she finished with her makeup, getting up to insert her feet in her stilettos. “They’re going to be pretty pissed if we forget to bring something.”

“That’s right.” He nodded as he, too, got up. “Someone needs to do the laundry!”

“And someone needs to iron the clothes too.” Sooyoung nodded.

Eunhyuk snapped. “Exactly!”

“What else is there that needs to get done?” She asked as she walked out of the room. “Someone has to clean the house, come to think of it.”

Her husband caught up with her until they were going down the stairs side by side. “Someone needs to go to the grocery too. The fridge is almost empty.”

“That one too.” Once they reached the bottom of the steps, Sooyoung got the purse that was on the sofa. “That’s a long list of things to do.”

“That’s an understatement.” He nodded; a confident smile on his face.

“Good thing that that ‘someone’ who has to do them is you.” The brunette smirked, leaning in to press a kiss on his startled lips. “Behave, jagiya. I’ll see you later.”

Eunhyuk blinked repeatedly as she walked out the front door, closing it behind her with a soft click.

Eunhyuk – 0, Sooyoung - 1

 


Prompt: Ireland

"Little Christmas is also called Women's Christmas, and sometimes Women's Little Christmas. This tradition, still very strong in Cork and Kerry is so called because of the Irish men taking on all household duties for the day. Most women hold parties or go out to celebrate the day with their friends, sisters, mothers, and aunts." - from Wikipedia

 

Happy Holidays to all Reflections out there!