Lu Han

Various EXO Oneshots ^^;

"moonlight draws your colours in the dawn, 
While the silence in the wind feels like an empty song. 
As the rain begins to fall down, like a million tears, 
And the heavens shining through the clouds, girl, 
I can feel you here.. 

               ..See you at the ball - middle of the floor, 11pm, black mask.."


That note was sent 2 weeks ago. A lot can happen in 2 weeks, you realised. In 2 weeks you had managed to buy a princess-worthy dress, start wearing makeup, get clear skin and loose 4kg. 
You stare at the love note in your hand and take in a deep sigh. You weren't even planning on going to the ball, but you had to find out who the person sending you sappy love letters was. Thank the lord it's masquerade; no one would want to see someone like you at such a high class event - a freak, that's what you are.  
"no one's even going to notice you've changed. You're nothing but a joke to them. Don't get your hopes up tonight," you sternly tell yourself as you stare at the new you in the full-length mirror. 
You had to admit - even you hardly recognised yourself. You were.. Beautiful, to say the least. 
"Time to go," your mum called from the bottom of the stairs. Yes, your mum was taking you to your first ball.. Alone.. In a dirt-covered ute. Classy. 


Stepping inside the done-up hall, you don't know where to look first. Sitting at an abandoned table, you turn your head to the left and slowly make your way around the hall - silver drapes, silver balloons, an orchestra ("High -class for a group of teenagers," you think), and gorgeous ladies accompanied by handsome men. 

"10.30pm," you say to yourself as you look at your diamond-encrusted watch (a gift from your parents) for the thousandth time. "I wonder who he could be.." you gaze around the groups of people loitering about. 
Could it be one of the jocks? Na, they're too busy shagging the cheerleaders. The scooter faggots? One of the nerds? You shudder at the memory of one of them proudly approaching you and blurting, "You turn my floppy disk into a hard drive."
Your wandering eyes avert over to 12 perfect boys - the EXO boys, to be ever more precise, you were only looking at your favourite of them, Lu Han. 
"Na, it definitely wouldn't be one of them," you mumble as the thought of Lu Han picking you up bridal style and carrying you to the janitors closet pops into your head. 

You check the time. 
10.59pm. 

Making your way to the middle of the dance floor (easy to find because of the large, sparkly star hanging overhead), you cautiously look around the room trying to find him. Love-note boy. 
The clock strikes 11. Ding.. Dong.. Ding.. Dong. 
A delicate tap on your left shoulder startles you as you quickly turn around. 
He's there. 
Middle of the dance floor. 
11pm. 
Black mask. 
He looks familiar. Too familiar. 
"Hello," he sweetly says. "Care to dance?"

Almost an hour has passed. Your head was resting on love-note boy's masculine chest as the pair of you swayed to the sound of violins, talking about pointless stuff that somehow entertained you. 

"It's 12am," you hear him sigh. 
"Is that a bad thing?" you ask and stare deeply into his black orbs known as eyes. 
"I.. I have to go." he looks down at the ground then back into your innocent eyes. He begins to lean in ever so slowly, afraid that if he moved to fast he might scare you away, like a bird hearing a gunshot. He's eyeing your pink, plush lips. Closer. Closer. His hot breath makes your body tingle. His lips delicately brush against yours then pull away. 
"I have to go," he repeats as he begins to move away. 
"Wait!" you call out. He turns around, a beautiful glint in his eyes. "W-what's your name?"
"My name is Lu Han, but you're welcome to call me your boyfriend."