Chanyeol

Various EXO Oneshots ^^;

"Oppa, I'm scared. I don't think I can do it. You go on the ride with the rest of EXO, I'll just go and sit at the cafe, okay?" you say with a pout.

Chanyeol, your best friend in the whole wide world, had invited you to the amusement park with EXO as it was their day off - something they rarely get. Somehow, Chanyeol had managed to cleverly lead you in front of the biggest rollercoaster at the park.
Little did Chanyeol know, rollercoasters were not only your least favourite ride, but also your biggest fear. You weren't sure why, you just always had a feeling it would break down at the top, or the seatbelt would somehow magically break and you would fall out going around one of the loop-the-loops - and it was going to take a lot of persuading from Chanyeol to get you on that dreaded ride.

"I'll buy you bubble tea," Chanyeol says with aegyo.

Damn.

"I hate you so much right now, Park Chanyeol. So much." with a hesitant sigh, you cautiously step onto one of the middle seats of the rollercoaster and strap yourself in, getting the guy in charge to check three times that you would be safe.
Chanyeol grasps your hand and reassuringly squeezes it, causing blood to uncontrollably rush to your cheeks at the sudden contact. Usually this kind of contact was a normal thing to you, but right now, it felt like you were a married couple and he was squeezing your hand as if to say he wanted to spend forever with you.

"You'll be fine, trust me. I wouldn't make you do anything I wasn't completely positive about, okaaAAAAAYYYY!!" he screams the last part as the ride takes off rapidly. Your hand instantly grabs Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol was your safe zone. At this moment when you were with Chanyeol, nothing could go wrong. Everything would be okay, but who cares because the deafening scream that came out of your petite body could not be stopped; not even by Chanyeol.

The first hill is coming - made it safely. Oh goodness, here's the first loop. Don't look. Don't look - still alive.

The next few minutes were filled with screaming, squeezing Chanyeol to death, and some more screaming.
Finally, the ride is over. You can breathe again.

You hop off the ride, shaking, and don't even bother to let go of Chanyeol, as he is the only thing currently keeping you standing.
Chanyeol looks down at you with a smirk on his face.

"Let your faith be bigger than your fear," he seductively whispers in your left ear before kissing you.
"Yah! Chany-" Chanyeol presses his index fingers to your pouting lips.
"Sehun-ah! My girlfriend and I would like some bubble tea!"