These People I Call My Friends....

On The Edge

I woke up to the worst headache ever. Cringing, I wearily sat up and gingerly held my head in my hands, rubbing my eyes.
Massaging my temples, I yawned and blinked, getting rid of the tears that blurred my eyes. The first thing that I noticed was that my demented-looking stuffed animal, Fruman, was missing. Sharle had hand-sewn Fruman especially for me, and ever since she had passed away, I had slept with it every night, even though it looked so deformed I couldn't tell whether it was a bear or a fish. But that was Sharle's sewing for you.
In alarm, I kicked the sheets off my legs. Looking down at myself, I saw I was wearing the white lace camisole and white shorts I had been wearing under the dress Jaylee had gotten me. The worst part was, I couldn't remember anything! I could barely remember even walking in SM!
I quickly scanned the room, only to find myself on a bunk bed in a fairly clean room. I looked under my bed only to find Jaylee sleeping soundly, drooling slightly as she rolled herself into a tight ball. I sighed.
"As long as there are no men, nothing happened...." But my muttering was interrupted by the door opening. My eyes shot up to look at the person who entered.
A man.
Screaming, I crawled back until my back hit the wall behind the bunk bed. The man jumped, startled by my sudden horror-film shriek. I put a hand on my chest in attempt to calm down my rapidly beating heart.
If a man is here.......     And I'm dressed like this..... Then maybe.... I thought, before shaking my head. No, if that happened, why is Jaylee here? Maybe this is a whole misunderstanding..... Besides, I don't see any other guys, so nothing could have happened....
And that when life decided to torture me by having another guy burst into the room.
"What's wrong?!" The guy asked, alarmed. Wait... That voice... No way, it couldn't be....
"CHANYEOL?!" I exclaimed, peeking over the side of my top bunk only to see Chanyeol looking up at me. My gaze traveled to the other guy, widening even more. "BAEKHYUN?!" I gaped at them, only to get smacked upside the head by a pillow. The impact knocked me over a bit so I was hanging dangerously off the bed.
"Shut the up...." Jaylee murmured sleepily, curling back up in the blankets. I recovered my balance and threw my own pillow down on Jaylee as hard as I could, and from what I could tell, that look like it hurt.
"Don't tell me to shut the up. Never tell me to shut the up in a situation like this. That's like shooting someone and telling them not to bleed." I growled, making Jaylee crack an eye open to look up at me.
"Someone is in a crappy mood... Did you not get laid last night ~" she teased, making my eyes widen even bigger. Jaylee caught my gaze, and shot up, looking at me in surprise.
"No way..." She gasped. And so, I just pointed at the speechless Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Her jaw dropped, and she looked back at me.
"Do you remember anything?" I asked softly. Jaylee shook her head.
"You?" I shook my head. Both of us stared at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, waiting for an explanation. Their faces reddened and they looked away from us, staying silent.
Jaylee and I looked at each other, then back at the guys.
"What happened last night?" We asked simultaneously. Jaylee looked straight out shocked, while I, on the other hand, was hyperventilating.
"..... Well, I had nothing to lose anyway." Jaylee mumbled and I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. "My last boyfriend took it...." She whispered quietly. I could see Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who had apparently understood what we were talking about, stare at Jaylee in horror.
"YAH!" I yelled, throwing my other pillow down at her, "I HAD A LOT TO LOSE!" Jaylee snickered.
"Well, they aren't denying anything~" Jaylee looked over at the dumbfounded idols. Realization came over their faces, and they quickly protested.
"ANIYA! It's not like that!" They exclaimed simultaneously, waving their hands around frantically in denial. Jaylee gave them a suspicious look, her eyebrows raised.
"Then?" She said. The question made Baekhyun and Chanyeol blush insanely as they avoided our gaze.
"See?" Jaylee said, looking up at me. By now, I was speechless, still trying to comprehend what was happening. Jaylee pouted. "Sad, I don't remember anything from last night."
"....... Jaylee?" I asked hesitantly.
"Neh?"
"Those drinks we had last night, were they in champagne glasses?"
"Yes...."
"Did yours taste a little... Strong?"
"Mmm...."
"Jaylee?"
"Yes?"
"I don't think it was mineral water we drank last night."
"I think that'd be obvious by now." Jaylee rolled her eyes. I cautiously crawled over to the ladder and slid down it to stand up on the ground and face Baekhyun and Chanyeol straight on.
"What happened?!" I demanded, "We're going to think something worse if you don't tell us." The idols struggled to find words. I impatiently tapped my foot, waiting for them to say something.
But instead, Baekhyun grabbed a blanket that had fallen from Jaylee's bed and walked over to me, draping the blanket around my shoulders and covering my body. I just stared at him, willing him to tell me what happened.
"Where are we anyway?" Jaylee asked, dragging herself off her bed and standing up, yawning, her blankets sliding off her body. My eyes widened as I saw what she was wearing.
She only wore a sports bra and extra short pajama shorts that made me embarrassed simply by looking at them. Hurriedly I removed the blanket from my shoulders and wrapped it around Jaylee, shooting a suspicious look at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who's faces were dusted with pink.
"What the hell...." I heard Jaylee mutter. I straightened myself up, smoothing down my clothes. That's when I noticed something. My eyes widened, and a day-dreamy look passed over my face.
"Oh no..." Jaylee face palmed as my head turned to the door. In the blink of an eye, I had opened the door.
"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.
"She smells food." Jaylee said, "She's crazy about food in the morning." With that, Jaylee hurried after me as I eagerly sped down the short hallway, following the scent of food.
As soon as I came to the end of the hallway, I made my way down the stairs that lead downstairs.
As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs, I bumped into someone.
"OH! Mianhe!" I jumped back, apologizing before looking up at the person.
That person was no other than Kai, wearing nothing but a towel that wrapped around his waist, apparently just getting out of the shower. Drops of water glistened on his toned chest, making his six pack all the more obvious.
My voice choked up and my face reddened as I couldn't help but stare wide-eyed at Kai, who raised an eyebrow at me.
I scrambled away, backing up only to bump into another person. Spinning around and jerking back, I found a shirtless Luhan behind me, giving me a surprised look.
"Good morning." He greeted with a smile. The very fact Luhan also had a six pack left me speechless as I frantically observed my surroundings.
Only to find myself surrounded by shirtless EXO members. I gasped in surprise. I saw Jaylee stop abruptly behind me, looking around in shock.
"YAH! GUYS! THERE ARE GIRLS IN THE HOUSE!" I heard Baekhyun yell as he and Chanyeol paraded into the room, approaching Jaylee and I.
The air from the room brushed across my skin, causing goose bumps on my arms. Jaylee noticed and wrapped her arms around me, concealing us both in the blanket I had given her.
"Can we.... Umm.... Borrow some clothes?" Jaylee asked hesitantly. Luhan and Tao jumped up eagerly.
"You can borrow," they started, but Baekhyun and Chanyeol covered Luhan's and Tao's mouths with their hands.
"You can borrow ours." Baekhyun and Chanyeol said simultaneously. Jaylee and I looked at each other before shrugging.

 


 


"This is scary...." I mumbled as Jaylee and I walked out of the bathroom. We had changed into Chanyeol and Baekhyun's clothing, which was much more covering than our other clothing. But there was something a bit disturbing about it.
"Baekhyun's clothing fits me perfectly." I muttered, still in shock. Jaylee looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"Chanyeol's clothes kinda fit me..." She said, "But he's too tall, so they're a bit long." I sighed.
"They're both taller than us, so the clothes would naturally be a bit long." I pointed out. Jaylee shivered.
"On us, they look like girl clothes." Jaylee stated as we walked into the incredibly large kitchen.
In the kitchen we found EXO scattered all over the room, with shirts this time, all scribbling down on sheets of paper.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked, walking up to Tao and leaning per his shoulder to glance at what he was doing.
"Ah, Noona, we're finishing Math homework due today." Tao said, glancing up at me. I gave him a confused look.
"Due today....?" I said, puzzled.
"You know we have school today, right?" Kai said, poking my back as he walked by. I jumped, startled. Jaylee's eyes met mine, and we both shared the surprise.
"SCHOOL?!" We yelled simultaneously, looking around. Jaylee cursed as I looked around frantically.
"We need our uniforms!" I said, looking around for a clock. I found one hanging on the wall, and checked the time.
"What time is it?" Jaylee asked. I glanced at her, eyes wide.
"Holy , it's early..... I don't think the sun has even risen yet..." I said, making Jaylee gasp.
"How did I even wake up this early....?” She mumbled, and then cleared , "But anyway, it's early enough to get our uniforms."
"You left your uniform at my house when we changed for the party, so all we need to do is catch a taxi." I said, and Jaylee nodded like crazy.
"THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP, BUT WE NEED TO GET GOING! ANNYEONG!" We shouted, attracting all EXO's attention. We bowed and started to race out, but we were quickly stopped by Xiumin and Suho.
"We're almost done getting ready, so let us drive you." Suho said, more of an order than an offer. We sighed in union.
"I knew it wouldn't work." Jaylee murmured, and I chuckled.
"When do our ideas ever work?" I whispered back, rolling my eyes.


Jaylee and I were currently wrapped up in towels, drying us off. We had taken a shower at my apartment, and EXO was waiting in my single-room apartment.
We were in my dinky bathroom, tending to our hair after taking turns showering in my tiny shower. We didn't want to go to school smelling like alcohol with makeup smudged on our faces, now did we?
"Ahh, that was nice." Jaylee breathed as she combed through her hair with a brush. I nodded, brushing my teeth speedily.
"I know," I said, my voice obscured by the toothpaste foam and toothbrush in my mouth. I spit in the sink, rinsing my toothbrush off and wiping my mouth, tossing my toothbrush into a small cup that rested on the edge of the sink.
"Why do you always brush your teeth while wearing just a towel?" Jaylee asked in amusement.
"Wait.... Where are our clothes?" I asked, looking around. Our uniforms were no where to be seen, well, not in the bathroom, at least. Jaylee face palmed.
"Aw , we left our uniforms on top of your bedside table." She cursed, and my eyes went wide.
"What do we do? All the guys are out there!" I said in alarm. Jaylee sighed.
"I guess we just have to it up and get our clothes." She muttered, going over to the door. I stopped her.
“Look at our towels. They’re freaking SHORT. We can just ask them to give our clothes under the door.” I said, and Jaylee gave me an “Are you kidding me?” kind of look.
“With our undergarments?” She said. I pursued my lips, looking away sheepishly.
“I did not think that through.”I said, and Jaylee nodded.
“Exactly.” She said. I pushed in front of her, my hand on the door handle.
“Well, I’ll get our uniforms.” I said, “So you’re responsible for sneaking the undergarments out of my dresser.”Jaylee nodded.
“Yes sir!” She said, fake saluting me. I grinned.
“I’m going first since I have a bigger towel.” I said.
“You also have more curves, which make your towel seem as short as mine,” Jaylee pointed out, but I ignored her as I cautiously poked my head out of the open door to see EXO casually lounging around my horrid apartment, waiting for us. My grip tightening on my towel, I took a deep breath before walking out of the bathroom, looking for our clothes.
“AHH!” Most of the members of EXO reacted instantly, shielding their eyes or turning away when they caught sight of Jaylee and I, with the exception of Sehun, Tao, and Kai.
“Shut up will you! Geez, we forgot our clothes…” Jaylee admonished the loud members as she carefully approached my tiny dresser, which Chanyeol, Tao, Lay, and Suho stood by.
I, on the other hand, was headed to get our uniforms, which sat on the bedside table. Kris, Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun, and Kai were all squished together on my bed with Kai nearest to our clothes. The other members were either sitting on the couch in the middle of the room or leaning against the wall near the door.
Luhan, Baekhyun, and Kris were decent enough to cover their eyes and turn away as I approached, but Sehun and Kai didn’t seem to mind. With their staring, my towel felt like it was transparent even though it was a cute strawberry-scented Hello Kitty towel that Sharle had always used.
“Noona, are you almost done changing?” Sehun asked, looking at me. The thing that made me feel better was that, thankfully, Sehun was only looking at my face.
“Ah, you see… We accidentally left our clothes out here….” I trailed off. Even if Sehun was looking at my face, I was still red from embarrassment.
“YAH!” Baekhyun, Kris, and Luhan shouted as they all looked at the oblivious Sehun. Baekhyun and Luhan quickly shielded Sehun’s eyes after noticing his lack of sense. Startled, I jumped, almost knocking into Xiumin, who had been standing a little ways behind me. He quickly reeled back, falling over, but I caught his arm and pulled him back up, being careful to not knock into him.
“MIANHE!” He yelled, running away to go stand by the door next to D.O..
I sighed, turning back to get our clothes.
Meanwhile, Jaylee had her own problems.
She started off carelessly striding over to the dresser, not really caring if the guys stared. She snorted at the guys, who had all yelled in alarm and turned away when she walked out of the bathroom with me.
“Noona!” Tao exclaimed, jumping up. He attempted to hug Jaylee, who skillfully dodged him, and he was quickly kidnapped by Chanyeol and Lay.
“YAH! DON’T LOOK AT GIRL WHO’S WEARING THAT LITTLE!” They scolded simultaneously, making Tao pout.
“Oh, and you guys don’t mind walking around shirtless, but you’re extremely alarmed when a girl walks around only in a towel…. I’ve seen Girl’s Generation members wear less than this in some MVs….” Jaylee sighed, walking over to the dresser, and opening my underwear drawer, snatching out some of her undergarments (Which I had found in my clothing when I moved) and some for me before hiding it in her towel. She glanced over at me, watching me pick up our clothes.
I glanced at Kai, who looked me up and down with no consideration of my embarrassment. His gaze slowly traveled up my body until he caught my gaze. He smirked, nodding in approval, making me blush even more.
“Yah! You’ve looked long enough,” I said, throwing a small pillow at Kai. He chuckled, dodging the pillow and raising an eyebrow at me.
“You didn’t seem to mind looking at me in a towel.” He said, amused, throwing the pillow back at me. It bounced off my back and I blushed.
“Ani! I didn’t stare!” I protested, waving my arms in frantic denial. At the same time, Jaylee, who was quickly heading to the bathroom, almost tripped over the pillow that had bounced off me. And so, at that moment, both of our towels slipped.
We yelled as our towels almost dropped, attracting the guy’s attention. They quickly uncovered their eyes, looking at us in alarm as we froze.
My towel had dropped to the point where my cleavage was very visible, my chest almost uncovered. Jaylee, on the other hand, had hastily clutched her towel, her back was bare along with her right side, but other than that, she was fine.
We looked at each other, looked at the staring guys, then back at each other. Jaylee and I both sprung at each other, covering up each other with the clothes in our hands, more concerned about each other than ourselves.
“DON’T LOOK!” We yelled, picking up the pillow by our feet and throwing it at an unlucky EXO member, which happened to be Sehun.
We made a sprint toward the bathroom, and yells filled the room as finally, all the guys started to react.
“MIANHE MAKNAE!” I yelled back to Sehun as we slammed the door of the bathroom closed, our hearts pounding hard.
“That was close.” Jaylee breathed, and I nodded, snatching my undergarments from her.
“Let’s just get changed…” I muttered, hanging up my towel and slipping into my clothes. Jaylee did the same, muttering to herself, “The people I consider my friends…..”

 


 


“Finally!” I yawned, hopping up from my seat and gathering my books. I was currently being dismissed for lunch, along with the rest of my class, who disappeared from the classroom at lightning speed as if it was a fiery pit of hell that they no longer had to endure.
I followed after them to our lockers, where people started shoving their books in, eager to get to lunch. I sighed, unlocking and opening my lockers, only to find more letters stuffed inside. Annoyed, I shoved my books in the locker and snatched one of the letters, tearing the envelope open and taking out a sheet of paper.
I instantly cringed. Hesitantly opening my eyes, I read the rest of the letter, before taking out the others and opening them.
They were more hate letters. All filled with some of the most foul language I had ever read, all telling me to stay away from EXO. Threats were a common thing in my new letters, and I didn’t doubt they would eventually send someone to beat me up or kidnap me.
By the time I had finished reading all the letters, the hallway was nearly empty, giving me some privacy. I gathered all the letters up, a knot of fear in my stomach. Even though I had been dealing with this for a while, it had never been this harsh. I was getting really frightened now, but even so, I knew that their threats wouldn’t make me abandon my new friends. I wasn’t going to tell them, either. I wasn’t going to be a coward. That would hurt not only my friends, but also my pride, the two things I treasured over my life.
I sighed, closing my locker and heading down the hall in the opposite direction of the cafeteria, intent on throwing away the letters.
Well, I guess life had other plans.
“Ah, mianhe,” I apologized, bowing my head. I guess bumping into people has become a habit of mine or something, I thought, looking up at the person I had accidentally collided with.
Sehun. I stood up as he bowed his head and apologized. I dismissed it easily, smiling slightly at Sehun.
“You’re heading to lunch?” I asked, making Sehun look up and smile at me.
“Neh, Noona… But why are you heading the other way? Aren’t you going to lunch?” He asked, making me remember what I was doing. He then noticed the envelopes I held in my hands, but I quickly hid them behind my back, laughing nervously.
“Ah, I’ll be there soon, I just need to take care of something first…” I said, attempting to go around Sehun. He moved to block me again.
“What’s behind your back?” He asked, and I tried to shrug carelessly despite my racing heart. I knew he had seen the letters, so in an attempt to escape, I spun on my heel and raced away, surprising Sehun. Knowing something was wrong, he quickly chased after me, cornering me in a vacant classroom.
He blocked the door, leaving me no exit. I bit my lip, backing away as Sehun moved toward me. I desperately looked for a way out. Sehun couldn’t read the letters, because I was certain that he would tell the others. I could handle the situation on my own, and it was stupid to make them worry over something like this.
So, thanking god that I had brought my sneakers today, I made a dash around the edge of the classroom, jumping over desks in a pathetic attempt to escape. At least I had made it to the door.
But Sehun finally caught me, wrapping an arm around my waist, keeping me in place. I struggled in vain, trying to hold the letters out of reach, sadly forgetting that Sehun’s arms were longer than my own. He snatched the letters from my hand, keeping it out of reach when I tried to grab it back. He let me go and stepped back a bit, looking at the first letter in the pile. I turned around to find him reading the first one.
I face palmed. I’m screwed.
“What is this?” Sehun looked at me, going on to the next letter.
“Don’t read that kind of stuff! I don’t want you learn those kinds of words…” I said weakly, giving up the idea of getting the letters back. It was useless now.
After reading through the second letter, Sehun looked up at me with a mixture of horror and anger. Something that made him seem so different from the adorable, shy maknae I met him as.
“Why didn’t you tell us?!” He demanded, making me wince.
“It’s not your problem!” I said as if it were obvious. “You guys aren’t involved!”
“We are involved! These are coming because of us!” Sehun yelled, “Aren’t we your friends? Even if this wasn’t because of us, friends are here to help you! We WANT to help you! Why didn’t you tell us this was happening?”
“BECAUSE!” I yelled back, “You guys could get hurt trying to help me! I’ve nearly gotten killed because of this kind of stuff before, and I don’t want to make unnecessary sacrifices!”
“Stop being so brave!” Sehun said, grabbing my wrist, “It’s better us than you. Come on, we need to tell the others.” With an unusually strong grip, he dragged me down the hall, letters clutched in his opposite hand, as I resisted, unwilling to bring my threats to the other’s attention.
And so, Sehun dragged me through the cafeteria, oblivious to the on looking students. I tried to resist, not wanting to cause a scene.
“Sehun! Stop it!” I said, but Sehun ignored me, continuing on the embarrassing journey across the cafeteria to our table on the other end of the room, where the other members of EXO-K were seated along with an impatient Jaylee.
“What’s wrong?” Jaylee asked as we approached the table. Without a word, Sehun threw the pile of letters on the table while the other guys gave me puzzled looks. I tried to sneak away, but Sehun pulled me back, making me stand in front of him.
Jaylee, along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, had wasted no time in taking the letters off the table and reading over them. The other members took the rest, all reading over the letters as I struggled against the furious maknae.
“We’re gonna make a scene, in three…. Two….” I mumbled under my breath.
“WHAT THE IS THIS?!” Jaylee shouted, slamming the letter she read down on the table.
“I found her going to throw these away,” Sehun said, “I’m pretty sure she found these in her locker.” All the other members of EXO-K looked up at me, their eyes wide with shock. The cafeteria had grown silent, and I felt all eyes on us. All the attention made me just want to ball up and disappear, but EXO-K and Jaylee didn’t seem to notice.
“This… How long have you been getting these…?” D.O. asked in shock. I sighed, but refused to answer.
“YAH! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” Jaylee roughly grabbed the collar of my uniform, looking me right in the eyes.
“It’s nothing,” I said in a small, slightly shaky voice.
“NOTHING?” Baekhyun stood up in outrage, “Just look at all the threats! How can this be nothing?”
“Guys, we’re making a scene….” I said softly, but Jaylee yanked me away from Sehun and pushed me back.
“I DON’T CARE!” She yelled, “ALL THE BETTER FOR ME!” She turned to the on looking crowd, her eyes blazing with hellfire. “WHO THE DID THIS?! YOU BETTER STAND UP NOW BEFORE I ING HUNT YOU DOWN MYSELF!”
All of EXO-K stood up, showing their support for Jaylee. The room went silent, no one daring to stand up Jaylee’s murderous aura. I guess it was clear she was out for blood.
STOP IT!” I said, breaking the silence. Everyone’s attention was directed at me, and I gulped, scraping up what courage I could manage to find.
A foolish twenty seconds of courage. That’s all I needed. And so, I went for it.
“It doesn’t matter if I get any threats or not!” I said, “I’m going to get into trouble sooner or later anyway. Does it really matter? I don’t want to cause you guys to worry for no reason!” Silence greeted my outburst.
Until a slap echoed through the cafeteria.
I stood there, stunned from the sudden slap from Jaylee. But man, did that slap pack a hell of a punch. The next thing I knew, Jaylee was hugging me so tightly that I felt like my ribs would crack. This girl might be skinny, but that doesn’t mean she’s weak.
“You PABO!” She cried, squeezing me tighter, “You shouldn’t let those fake plastic es get away with calling you names that would better suit them.” She let me go and gripped my shoulders, looking me with her watery eyes. “Now, you’re going to tell me who wrote them, and we’re personally going to make them pay, ok? And from now on, you’re going to tell me everything.” She said, and I had no choice but to nod my head weakly. She let me go and cracked her knuckles, turning to face EXO-K.
“You boys with me?” She asked.
“YEAH!” They replied enthusiastically. Jaylee smirked, cracking her neck loudly as she turned more to face the crowd.
“Whoever is responsile for writing these,” Jaylee said, holding up a letter she had grabbed from the table, “Better watch their back, because karma’s a REAL sometimes.” Her statement made me smile as I joined her while she faced the audience. She got me in a headlock, playfully ruffling my hair as I protested.
“Guys, let's head out?” Suho asked, looking between us and his fellow members. We all nodded, grinning at each other. I sighed in relief.
“Yay, I hope no one is mad at me~” I said, escaping Jaylee’s grip and linking arms with Sehun and Kai, who looked at me in surprise as I tugged them along.
“You should’ve told us before, though…” Baekhyun said, glancing over at me. I pouted, not wanting to continue this subject.
“Well, Mr. Byun, I could accuse you of the same thing. You too, Chanyeol,” I said, narrowing my eyes. “You still haven’t told me what happened last night…”
Once those words came out, EXO-K (with the exception of Baekhyun and Chanyeol) instantly choked on a snicker. They looked at me, holding back laughter, surprised at my lack of knowledge on said night.
“They… Haven’t… Told you?” Kai asked, bursting into small fits of laughter along with the other guys. Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s faces were red with embarrassment.
“No… DON’T TELL ME,” Jaylee started, her eyes widening in alarm, but was quickly silenced by Chanyeol, who put his hand over .
“You really need to tell them sooner or later….” D.O. drawled teasingly, and Jaylee and I looked at him with wide eyes.
“NO WAY! I DID IT AGAIN?!” Jaylee yelled, her voice muffled by Chanyeol’s hand. I stared at her, remembering one of her previous boyfriends.
“Thanks for reminding me about your last boyfriend. I’m sure L. will be overjoyed to hear about it…” I said, grinning evilly as Jaylee gasped.
“NO!” She yelled, yanking Chanyeol’s hand away from .
“Karma’s a REAL sometimes,” I cackled deviously, “Your words, not mine. Besides, I still need to get you back for all the times you embarrassed and humiliated ME.” I said, unlinking my arms from Kai and Sehun’s to dig in my pocket for my cell phone.
It wasn’t there.
“Wait, where the hell is my phone?” I said, patting myself down. I checked my front and back pockets, jacket pockets, and even my shoes until acertianing that I had left it somewhere. That’s when it occurred to me where I might have left it.
My eyes widened as I looked around at everybody, who had stopped to watch me.
“I think… I left my phone at SM.” I said, and it surprised all of EXO-K. I looked at Jaylee, who was gaping at me. “Check your pockets,” I commanded, and Jaylee searched herself only to come up with the same conclusion.
We caught gazes and stared at each other in alarm, before looking at the guys.
“Can someone help us find our phones after school?” I pleaded while D.O. and Sehun tried to calm the hyperventilating Jaylee down.
“We’ll help,” Baekhyun said, volunteering Chanyeol and himself before anyone else could say anything. I nodded, smiling gratefully.
“Thanks.” I sighed in relief, and Jaylee calmed down. We caught gazes again for a moment, and a thought flashed between us, making us both grin at each other.
Looks like we’d find out what happened very soon.

Very soon indeed.

 


 

HI! Okay, first official author's note.... Yay!

Thanks to all our subscribers! All the comments are super nice~ THANKS!

Please subscribe and comment~

(^.^) You guys rock!

Sorry we haven't updated for about a month! I know, I know, you just want to throw us into a ditch filled with scorpions and flying spiders...

ANYWAYS, We LOVE you!! <3