Welcome To SM Entertainment

On The Edge

"I feel like a freaking underdressed clown." I muttered, "My face is heavy, I'm cold, and I can't even pull off this dress." Jaylee and I were currently waiting in front of SM Entertainment main building for EXO-K to arrive. L. had been nice enough to drop us off, and so here we stood, all fluffed up and fancy, in dresses.
"You look fine." Jaylee assured me, slapping my hands away from the skirt of my dress, "And stop trying to pull the dress down! It's fine!"
"My legs look horrible, and this dress is so short! I mean, I'm thankful that you and L. picked out a dress for me, but why did it have to be this short?" I whined, "You know I don't like dresses, especially short ones!"
"Just shut the hell up." Jaylee growled, "You look really gorgeous, so stop complaining." Her glare frightened me a bit, so I immediately shut up.
Just then, EXO-K arrived in a sleek, nice black car. They quickly filed out, and, upon spotting us, they came over.
"Wow." All the guys gasped. Blush coating my cheeks, I held down the bottom of my dress, trying to cover more of my legs, but Jaylee smacked my hand away again.
"She isn't used to wearing dresses." Jaylee explained sheepishly, and I bit my lip. Dresses and me go together like fire and water.
They're opposites.
"It's a shame, you both look beautiful." Suho complemented, making both Jaylee and I blush bashfully.
"Kamsahamnida." We both said, bowing our heads slightly.
"Noonas, Kaja!" Sehun exclaimed, walking in between us breaking the awkward silence and linkng arms with us, proceeding to drag us toward SM Entertainment, with the rest of EXO-K following. I blushed even more, because, like dresses, I was inexperienced with guys..... But the difference was I wasn't repulsed to guys.
The club room was really futuristic and classy, illuminated by neon lights that casted a cool glow on the room. People dressed in all sorts of fancy clothing swarmed around the room, making me feel slightly underdressed. But Sehun just pulled us along, oblivious to my nervous shuffling.
"Welcome to SM Entertainment," Chanyeol said, turning back and grinning at us. I smiled back unsurely, but of course, the happy virus's smile somewhat reassured me.
"You guys haven't met EXO-M, have you?" D.O. asked, turning and glancing at us. Jaylee and I shook our head simultaneously.
"Hyung, do you see them anywhere?" Baekhyun asked Suho, who was glancing around. His face lit up as he pointed to a group of guys standing by a nearby wall, huddled close together.
Sehun dragged us along behind the rest of EXO-K as they approached EXO-M, who were talking among themselves in Chinese.
EXO-K hurried to greet them all, and Sehun abandoned us to run up and tackle Luhan into a hug. Jaylee was quietly squealing, and even I had to admit, that was pretty cute.
Jaylee and I just stood there awkwardly, with her slapping my hands away every time I attempted to tug down my dress, but other than that, we just watched them associate and say hello to each other.
"Guys, we're forgetting about someone." D.O said, motioning to us. The rest of EXO-K smiled at us sheepishly.
"Mianhe." They said simultaneously, before dragging us to them to present us to EXO-M.
"Annyeonghaseyo, my name Lilo." I said, bowing nervously. Jaylee did the same, and, one by one, EXO-M started to introduce themselves.
"I'm Xiumin, the oldest in EXO." A baby-faced guy introduced himself in decent Korean. I, of course, was taken off guard, because I had almost been sure he was the maknae. I pointed at him, recalling a rumor I overheard from some of the Kpop fangirls in the classroom.
"Baozi!" I exclaimed, cracking up the entire EXO and Jaylee. I looked at them all, confused, not knowing why they were laughing. They soon quieted down, and the introductions were continued.
"I'm Tao, the makne." A taller guy with dark circles under his eyes said quietly, speaking surprisingly good Korean. That also took me off guard, but I recovered quicker this time, because, again, I've heard something about him too.
"Kung Fu Panda, right?" I said, making everyone crack up even more before the laughter died down.
"I'm Kris." Another tall, extremely handsome guy said. I bit my lip slightly while Jaylee looked as if she had resumed vibrating in place. Kris was one of the most gorgeous, although they were all incredibly hot.
"I'm Luhan." Okay, one word to describe him. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! He was absolutely one of the cutest guys I've ever seen! I felt like when we made eye contact, my heart stopped and a blush rose to my cheeks. He smiled, and I now understood the reason behind Hunhan. THEY WERE BOTH SO CUTE!
"I'm Chen." A guy with a sharp jawline and an attractive face said. I nodded, still blushing.
"I'm Lay." Another guy said. Guess what? HE WAS HOT TOO! This bunch.... I seriously think SM took some of the most perfect guys in Korea and China....
But finally, the introductions were finished.
"Haven't you all transferred into our school?" I asked politely, although somewhat curious myself. They all nodded simultaneously.
"Then why haven't we seen you guys at lunch?" Jaylee asked.
"We've been practicing our Korean." Lay said, although he sounded quite fluent in Korean. I grinned.
"If you guys need help with anything, you can ask us." I offered, and Jaylee nodded in agreement.
And so, we chatted about some casual stuff until the entire EXO excused themselves to go greet other people, leaving Jaylee and I to start at a big table laid out with all sorts of delicious-looking delicacies.
And, with having the biggest sweet tooth ever, but never usually being able to afford to satisfy my need for sweet things, I picked out a mountain of sweet things. Jaylee stared at me with raised eyebrows, and I just smiled at her idiotically.
At the end of the bar that stood next to the table sat tons of glasses filled with what I guessed to be water, so Jaylee and I took one each.
We went to sit down on some stools at the bar, setting our plates down. Jaylee grinned at me.
"You must feel awesome, getting to eat such rich foods..." She snickered. I wrinkled my nose at her.
"Just because I'm poor doesn't mean I can't have a sweet tooth." I protested, popping a small cream puff in my mouth. Jaylee rolled her eyes.
"You might have good taste in food, but your taste in men is horrible." Jaylee remarked, taking a big gulp of her drink. I looked at her, frowning.
"I don't have bad taste in men. How can it be bad if I don't have taste at all?" I retorted, also gulping down my drink. Once I had finished, I narrowed my eyes at the cup.
"Jaylee...." I said cautiously, turning back to her, only to see she had drained the entire glass, along with two others. She looked back at me, grinning stupidly.
"Yeah?" She drawled, giggling madly. I tried to hold back a giggle myself as my head started to spin.
"I don't think..." I trailed off, chuckling to myself.
"We've hadn't enough drinks yet!" Jaylee finished, sliding another glass to me. A distant part of me protested, but I ignored it, bumping glasses with Jaylee before chugging our glasses down. It left a strong taste in my mouth to my displeasure. So, I started sipping another glass, looking around, attempting to ignore Jaylee, who was gulping down a few more glasses.
I spotted two guys, apparently tired from dancing, sitting next to Jaylee and I, each grabbing their own glasses and slowly drinking them, glancing over at Jaylee in shock.
"Holy , that girl can drink...." One, who I randomly thought reminded me of a dinosaur, muttered. I laughed at his comment.
"It's only a drink, it's not that big a deal." I chuckled, turning to the guy closest to me. Now that I looked past my whole dinosaur thought, he was actually pretty hot, although he looked distantly familiar. I cupped his face with my hands and leaned in, studying him intently, trying to remember where I had seen him.
He was obviously surprised, but didn't resist. After about a minute of thinking, I gave up on trying to decide.
I felt his breath on my face, slightly minty.
Hm.... Maybe if I kiss him, I can get rid of this taste.... I thought, not liking the strong taste that lingered in my mouth.
 I looked up into the guy's eyes before smiling slightly. If I had any real idea of what I was about to do, I would ban myself from drinking ever again.
"Well, at least you're hot." I shrugged my shoulders slightly before pulling the guy to me and touching my lips with his. At first, he was extremely surprised, but he quickly returned the kiss. I felt him smirk against my lips as he pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"OOH!" I heard Jaylee's slurred voice exclaim, "Someone's getting laid tonight!" She laughed and poked my back, but I ignored her to continue kissing the guy.
"Fine ignore me then." She huffed, and I heard her pass by me, "But I get the other one." Opening my eyes slightly, I saw Jaylee kissing the other guy, who was also extremely handsome. I rolled my eyes as I broke the kiss, looking into the guy's smirking face. The low lights made him seem even more attractive, and that made me grin wide.
But before we could continue kissing, Jaylee tugged my arm. I glanced at her, and she grinned at me.
"Lets dance." She winked. I understood and got up, pulling the guy along with me as Jaylee and I dragged our guys to the dance floor.
That's when the extremely embarrassing part happened. Shamelessly, we started to dirty dance to the pounding club music that sounded throughout the club. Our guys audaciously joined in, and we all attracted stares from onlookers.

*Outside POV*

Meanwhile, EXO had been scattered all over the club room, all talking to different people.
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were talking near the dance floor until their attention was attracted to two dancing couples on the dance floor that was attracting a lot of stares from the kind of dance they were doing. And, to Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's shock, they recognized the two girls as Lilo and Jaylee, who were dancing with none other than Minho and Jonghyun from SHINee.
"Do they realize what they're doing?" Baekhyun whispered frantically to Chanyeol, who's eyes were wide in surprise.
"Well, as long as they don't go farther...." Chanyeol started, but trailed off, staring incredulously at the two dancing couples. That's when, in front of everyone, they started kissing.
"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol declared simultaneously, quickly walking over to where Lilo and Jaylee danced with their partners.
With Baekhyun grabbing Lilo and Chanyeol grabbing Jaylee, they both pulled the girls away. Lilo and Jaylee waved cheerfully as Baekhyun and Chanyeol dragged them away, pulling them out of the room and out to a patio that wrapped around a gigantic pool. Light from the club room shone through the large clear doors we had gone through to stand on the patio.
The patio was empty except for Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lilo and Jaylee.

*Back to Lilo's POV*

I pouted as Baekhyun let my wrist go as we stood on the patio along with Jaylee and Chanyeol.
"What happened?" Baekhyun asked suspiciously, glancing back and forth from Jaylee and I.
"They smell like alcohol." Chanyeol stated, making Jaylee giggle and slap his shoulder playfully.
"Alcohol? No! We only had some mineral water...." Jaylee said. Baekhyun looked at me with raised eyebrows before turning back to Chanyeol.
"I think it might have been accidental." Baekhyun said, pointing out the obvious. Chanyeol nodded.
"What are we going to do?" He asked, making Baekhyun sigh in irritation. I pouted again, softly tugging on Baekhyun's jacket's sleeve.
"Oppa~ Mianhe~" I pulled out my aegyo card, giving Baekhyun the big, adorable puppy eyes. I was Caucasian, and aegyo didn't work as good when I did it, so I usually avoided it. Baekhyun looked at me with wide eyes, shocked.
"They're drunk." Chanyeol acertained, making Jaylee and I burst out laughing. I hugged Baekhyun, smiling drunkenly.
"Mianhe, Oppa~ I hope I didn't make you jealous~" I looked up to see Baekhyun blushing heavily. Jaylee, on the other hand, huffed in displeasure.
"If not for you guys, we would've been having alot of fun with by some real hotties...." Jaylee muttered. I let go of Baekhyun to hug Jaylee.
"We made our Oppas jealous, we really shouldn't do that." I said, letting Jaylee go to wrap my arm over her shoulders. "Even though those guys were hot, they're hotter." I said, pointing to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who blushed insanely. Jaylee pouted stubbornly.
"I was having fun, though~" she drawled sadly, and I let to of her, shrugging.
"I don't know about you, but my Oppa is enough for me." I announced, skipping back to Baekhyun and pulling his face down so I could briefly press my lips against his.
I pulled away, satisfied. Baekhyun, on the other hand, was torn between being shocked and being embarrassed. Chanyeol and Jaylee just gasped as my head spun even more, making me stumble back. The last thing I remember was being caught, but then I was knocked out cold, having fainted.
Oh, was Jaylee and I in for a hell of a morning.