4/4 SHOT

Mirror

 

IV SHOT *last*

 

It has been 3 month; Woohyun & Bomi has become fiancé. Kyungsoo and Suho actually, have married before him. Woohyun hear the news and feel really mad towards Suho but, in the same time happy because Suho can take care of Kyungsoo when he’s away.

 

After they become fiancé, Bomi still is leaving with her parent and Woohyun leave alone in his big house because Kyungsoo has move out with Suho after they married. Woohyun give a bungalow as a present to them. Both of the couple feels very happy and he remembers that Suho actually says ‘thank you hyungnim’ to him. That’s really funny.

 

In Woohyun room, he’s ready to fetch Bomi at her parent home. He’s in front of the mirror. He wants to tie the necktie but he can’t. Suddenly, his phone ring.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Where are you? I’m already exhausted waiting for you.” Bomi complaint.

“Just wait. This ing necktie didn’t want to tie up.” He complains to his fiancé.

“I’ll tie it for you later. Be quick.” Bomi says again.

 

“I’ll go now. Bye.” He says and cut off the line.

“Aish…!” He takes the tie and keeps inside his jacket pocket. He quickly takes his car key and he step out from the house, lock the door, entered the car and dash of with his Ferrari to Bomi apartment.

 

In Bomi apartment, she is waiting patiently in her room. “Where are him?” She walks around her room waiting for Woohyun to come.

 

Woohyun finally has reach Bomi apartment. He parks his car and goes to 3rd floor where Bomi house locate. He presses the bell.

 

In the house, after hearing the bell Bomi run to the front door quickly. He opened the door revealing Woohyun without necktie.

 

“Why are you so late?” She asks.

“Look here. This ing tie doesn’t want to be tie.” He complains and takes out his tie in his jacket pocket roughly, and shows to Bomi.

 

“You know where we’re going right?” Bomi asks and Woohyun nodded.

“Why did you wear this kind of shirt? And also a tie? Don’t you will feel hot?” Bomi complaint and palm her face slowly.

“But, I don’t care because I have my love and that’s enough to make me feels cold.” Bomi scrunched her face.

“Don’t be so greasy Nam Woohyun.”

 

“Then is it because, of this only?”

“No. One more, Dubu want to follow me too.” He explains.

“A dog can’t talk Woohyunie.” She chuckle.

“But…”

“It’s okay. I’ll tie it for you.” Bomi take the tie on his palm and wrapped it around Woohyun neck to tie it up. Woohyun just look at her hand.

“Okay. Now it’s done.” She patted the tie and smile.

“Thank you.” He looks at his tie and chuckle.

“You have brought all you’re belonging right?” Bomi nodded.

“Let’s go now.” He pulls her wrist.

 

They go to the theme park and play all the game in it. They play, play, and play until night come. “Bomi-yah, let’s go back home.” Woohyun called Bomi but, she still looking at the Ferris wheel. Woohyun come near her. He hugs her from the back and put his chin on her shoulder.

 

“Woohyunie?”

“What are looking at?” He asks.

“I want to ride that *point to the Ferris wheel* but I didn’t think you want to ride it.” She let his hand go and turn to face him.

“For you, I’ll.” He says.

 

They settle down in the one of the merry-go-round. Then, it turns around slowly. Woohyun and Bomi look at the outside scene. “Woohyunie, actually this is first time I’m riding this thing with someone special. For all the time I’ll just ride it with my parent.” She speaks her mind out.

“Bomi, do you love me?” She looks at him. Woohyun stand up and sit beside her. He wrapped his arm around her waist.

“Do you love me?” He asks again.

“I-I love…” She was cut by Woohyun lips on her.

 

Slowly, Woohyun pull apart from her. Bomi is silent and she looks at Woohyun face. “I’ll ask again. Do you love me?”

“I-I love you Woohyunie.” She hugs him tightly. Woohyun push her slowly and peck her lips.

 

He takes out a black box from his pocket and shows it to her. “Woohyunie, what is…” She is shut with his lips again. After they pull apart, he kneel in front of her and

“Yoon Bomi, will you marry me?” Bomi sobbed and cupped because she is too happy.

“Bomi.” He sits back beside her and cupped her face.

“Now, you’ll be my wife. Don’t cry, I’ll make sure to make you happy.” He wiped her tears with his thumb and pecks her lips again. With that Bomi smiles back.

 

2 years after that, Woohyun & Bomi live happily with their son. Bomi has opened a boutique and have many branches all over the Korea and wanted to expand her career to America. Currently the biggest branch is in Australia and Korea. Woohyun have opened the biggest company in Korea and he’s also the richest businessman in Korea.

 

“Sungkyu-ah. Come here to mama.” The 5 years old little boy name, Sungkyu run into his mother arm happily. Bomi lifts him in her arm. Then, they stop for a while in front of a mirror.

"Look, your eyes is just like mama...And mama love it..." Bomi says happily but, Sungkyu frowned after looking at his eyes in the room. Thinking 'Where is my eyes?' 

“Aigoo~ you’re so cute.”  She brings Sungkyu to the living room. Woohyun is there, sitting on the couch watching television with his dog Dubu.

“Papa.” Woohyun look at them. He takes Sungkyu from Bomi and places his child on his lap while Bomi sit beside him.

 

Sungkyu laugh when his father tickles him. Woohyun stopped tickling him and wanted to peck his son cheek but, Sungkyu shield himself and run away; sitting beside his mother, the other side. Sungkyu look around and found Dubu under the table; probably sleeping. “Papa, why you always bring Dubu everywhere you goes?” He asks.

“Because, papa loves it.”

“What!? I thought papa love Mama and me only.” He says suddenly become annoyed. Woohyun chuckle looking at his son like that.

 

“Papa loves you both.” When Sungkyu hear it. He smiles satisfied. Bomi stand up from the couch and stand in front of a mirror. Woohyun look at her and she sigh looking herself inside the mirror.

“Bomi, why?” Sungkyu look at his father than his gaze averted to his mother.

“Woohyunie, I have become old.” She sighs. Woohyun burst into laughter.

 

He walks to Bomi with Sungkyu following behind him. “Woohyunie, look.” She pouted. Sungkyu suddenly hug his father leg tightly when he sees Dubu coming out from under the table.

“Bomi, you’re not old. You’re forever young for me and in my heart. Because of a mirror I feel that you’re special and you’re beautiful and more beautiful than you in the mirror. Because of a mirror I get to married you. The mirror has been our red string. ” She looks at Woohyun shyly.

“You’re so greasy. But…really?”

“Yes.” He lean down and peck her lips. They smile to each other and Woohyun caress her cheek.

 

Then, they hear their son voice. “Yah! Yah! Yah! Don’t move! OOOOO!!!” Sungkyu climb his father legs when Dubu move to him.

“NO!!! SHOO!!” Sungkyu says while hugging his father legs tighter; lifting his legs in process and closing his eyes. Woohyun and Bomi giggle looking at their sons.

 

Woohyun lift Dubu in his arm. “Sungkyu-yah…Look here.” Sungkyu immediately let his father legs go when he sees his father holding Dubu. Woohyun make Dubu nearer Sungkyu and the little boy become like a ‘crazy people’ trying to run away from the dog. Woohyun is running around the house with Dubu in his arm chasing for Sungkyu. Bomi is laughing but, suddenly her laugh died down.

 

“Yah! Both of you enough! You have made this house become upside down, like this…” Bomi says because she sees all the things drop on the floor and things scattered un-kept.

“Yah! Did you hear what I said?” Bomi shout but, the father and son still running with Dubu still in Woohyun arm and now Bomi join them to make them stop.

 

“Papa! Mama! Don’t torture me!!” Sungkyu yelled.  

 

A/N: The last chapter...I hope this WOOMI story is okay ^_^ 

A BIG THANK YOU FOR : SUBSCRIBERS

iesherlyenrica

OnTaeng

amysuheyly

MiNSTAL_SHiPPER

Anis_ShortyRingo

kiky_nad3

Also, thank you for the comment, and view hehehe...^-^