1/4 SHOT

Mirror

 

I SHOT

In the mall. Woohyun is boring walking alone. In the morning he want to asks his little sister Kyungsoo to accompany him but, Kyungsoo refuse because she have a date with Suho. Woohyun crossed his arm when he remembers back what Kyungsoo says.

 

“That Suho. Why he want my cute little sister. Aish…” Woohyun sigh and continue walking.

 

He walked and enters one of the shops. He takes a looks at the shop board. “Your Dream…” He smile and step inside the shop. He looks around and walks past by a mirror that is decorated with various candy shapes. He stopped when he see a reflection of a beautiful woman in it. He widened his eyes.

 

“Beautiful??? My face has become a woman!!!” He says shouting yet in a slowly voice.

 

Then, he looks closely.

 

“N-Not me…I’m a man not a woman…” He noticed that the woman is not longer in the mirror. He turned around and looks at the back. He found the woman standing in front of a big cute brown bear stuff doll.

 

Woohyun stare at her for a long period. She didn’t notice that someone staring at her. She hugs the brown bear tightly and smiles. After that, she patted the bear head.

 

“Bye Bye. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She smile and walked away. Woohyun smile at her cuteness.

 

At Woohyun house. He lives only with his little sister Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo always not at home because of her boyfriend and he will always leave behind alone in the big house.  

 

He opened the door and closed it. When he wants to take off his sneakers, he hears a man voice. He quickly takes off his sneakers and dash to the source of the voice. “Kyungsoo!” He screams in his head. The voices come from the dining room.

 

“Kyungsoo!” He shouts. Kyungsoo look at her brother.

 

“Oppa, why?” She asks. Woohyun but, her brother ignore her question and look for the man voice. Finally, he found it.

 

“Yah! What are you doing here?” He stands in front of Suho.

 

“W-what? T-This is my girlfriend house. I-I can come here t-to.” He says stuttered.

 

“Actually, I’m not agreeing you to become my cute little sister boyfriend.” Woohyun says madly.

 

“Oppa, don’t be mad. Suho is the only one that I love.” Kyungsoo confess.

 

“Did you hear that??” Suho says.

 

“Kyungie, did you love your own brother? Is Suho first or me?” He looks at Kyungsoo face with much hope. She looks at Suho than at Woohyun.

 

“I’ll say…Suho first.” She hug Suho and he shout in happiness. Woohyun feel really disappointed. He walked away from the happy couple. He enters his room up stair and his presence quickly forgotten by the happy couple.

 

In the room, Woohyun sit in front of his puppy house. He take out the one that he loves name Dubu and put Dubu in his arm. He starts to talk to Dubu while patting the puppy head.

 

“Why? Why I don’t have someone that called GIRLFRIEND?” He emphasized the word girlfriend. Dubu still silent.

 

“Yah, why are you silent. Give your opinion.” Woohyun says and Dubu still silent. He sighs and Dubu walk off from Woohyun arm.

 

He stands up and walked to the bed. He throws himself on the bed and close his eyes; thinking.

“Tomorrow, I’ll try my luck. I’ll go to that shop again.” He says before drifting to sleep.

 

At down stair, Suho and Kyungsoo still in the dining room talking together about various things. “Kyungie, c-can I asks you something?” Suho asks and Kyungsoo keep looking at her boyfriend.

 

“What?” Kyungsoo wait for his question.

 

 “I-I love you and you love me back. We have become adult. I want to say that…” Suho kneeled down in front of Kyungsoo and take out a small box from his jacket pocket. He opened it and Kyungsoo widened her eyes.

 

“Can you marry me Nam Kyungsoo.” He stare on the floor, he didn’t dare to look at Kyungsoo face.

 

Then, he hears sniffing sound. He looks at Kyungsoo and she is crying. He stands up and coaxes her. “It’s okay if you didn’t want to…I will….” Kyungsoo hug him.

 

“I accept you Suho.” Suho widened his eyes and hug her back. Suho is hesitant at first but, he looks around and then quickly pecks Kyungsoo lips.

 

“Thank you.” Kyungsoo smile. 

 

The next day, Woohyun go to the same place. He wants to search for his future woman there. He stands in front of the mirror again, waiting for her. “Where? Quick I miss your face…” Woohyun look into the mirror.

 

“Maybe if I throw my heart, she will come.” He thinks and does the throw hearts thing. Then, he gives up and just waits. Actually he stops because he doesn't people says that he is crazy and get him thrown in the mental hospital.

 

After 5 minutes of waiting. “I found her!!” He shouts in his mind. He turns around and found her standing in front of the big cute brown bear again.

 

“Why she always meet that bear?” He thought. He looks at her beautiful face.

 

She noticed Woohyun look at her. She turns around and their eyes meet. Woohyun is surprised, he keep looking at her. She smiles too him and then, continue too looks at the bear back.

 

“I have found someone. Bye Bye. I’ll meet you tomorrow…maybe.” She whisper to the bear and giggle. She turn back and facing Woohyun. She walks nearer him and Woohyun widened his eyes.

 

She stands in front of him and smile. “Hi.” She says and Woohyun blink his eyes.

“What’s your name?” She asks but Woohyun remain silent. He just stares at her face.

“Hello…Did you hear me?” She waved her hand in front of Woohyun face.

“Y-Yes.” He says.

“H-Hi.” Woohyun says shyly.

“Are you okay? You have become red.” She looks at Woohyun face.

“I’m o-okay.” He let out a fake smile.

“Okay bye bye.” She waved to him and walks away definitely forget about wanting to ask each other name.

 

Woohyun look at her until her shadow gone from his sight. He looks at the mirror. He lifts the mirror. “Because of you. I have found my future dream.” He hugs the mirror tightly.

 

“Sir.” The shop assistance says and point to the mirror. Woohyun look at it and smile.

“S-sorry.” He steps out from the shop.

 

He goes to the car park. When he wants to enter his black Ferrari, a woman voice is heard. “What’s that?” He says. He look around and he want to ignore it but, one figure capture his sight.

 

 

“My dream woman…” Woohyun says. 

 

A/N: First chapter is done~~~Hehe