2/4 SHOT

Mirror

II SHOT

 

 

At the other side of the car park, a woman is struggling from two men that try to harass her. “Let me go! Don’t touch me.” She struggle but, it’s useless because she only a woman even how strong she is. A woman is still a woman.

 

“You’re too beautiful young lady. You make us want to touch you.” One of the men says. The other look at her. They grab both of her hand and try to kiss and touch her body.

 

“Don’t touch me! You dirty old man!” She keep struggle.

 

They push her and she fall on the floor. One of the men sits on her and tries to open her cloth. She closes her eyes because of afraid.

 

Suddenly, she feels that the weight on her is gone. She opened her eyes slowly to look what happen. She widened her eyes when she sees one man is fighting with the two men. Finally, both of the men ran away.

 

He walks to her. She widened her eyes again. “You…S-shop.” Woohyun smile look at her.

 

“Are you okay?” He asks. She silent. Without a sentence coming from , Woohyun lifted her bridal style to his car.

 

“Wait what are you doing? Let me down.” She says and struggle from Woohyun.

 

“Yah, you’re hurt you know.” She stopped and looks at Woohyun and just let him continues walking until he reaches his car.

 

He opened the passenger seat door and put her slowly on it. He closed the door and he enters the driver sit to let himself in. He closed the door and starts the engine then, drive off from the mall car park.

 

On the road, they are silent still didn’t talk to each other because they’re stranger and Woohyun only help her.

 

“Your jacket…” Woohyun says to break the silent and she looked at her jacket. She shock that her jacket button is undone and revealing her skin. She quickly buttons her jacket and Woohyun chuckle.

 

“Don’t laugh at me.” She says.

 

“S-sorry. By the way, what’s your name beautiful?” Woohyun asks.

 

“N-name? Bomi, Yoon Bomi.” She says shyly.

 

“Bomi. That’s a cute name.” He smile and Bomi blush.

 

“Can I ask? Where are we going actually?” She asks.

 

“We are going to my house.” He says calmly.

 

“W-what are you talking about? Are you wanted to me like them?! Ha? No! No! I don’t want...” She shouts like a crazy person in the car.

 

“Yah. Shut up.” Bomi look at him.

 

“I’ll not do something like that.” Woohyun drive his car to enter his house garage. He turns off the engine and get out from the car. He goes to the passenger sit and opens the door then he lifts Bomi bridal style again.

 

“Put me down.” She says. Woohyun look at her and she is silent.

 

“W-what? I just say to put me d-down.” She says stuttered suddenly she feels like she is blushing. Woohyun sigh and put her down. She tries to stands up but fails and she falls down because her leg is hurt. She tries again and failed again.

 

As a result, Woohyun just lift her bridal style again. “W-wait I’m not d…” “Forget it. You have hurt and you force yourself to stand.” Bomi snapped.

 

“Even we just know each other today. But, my heart and my soul say….I must protect you from any dangers that are coming towards you.” Bomi looks at him and Woohyun avoid her eyes. She smile and lean towards his chest. Woohyun also smile and walk to the front door. He opened the door and step inside.

 

He looked at the shoes. He sighs. “Suho is here. What is he doing here?” He sighs again. “What happen?” Bomi asks.

 

“Nothing.” He takes off his sneakers and step inside. He walks towards the living room and put Bomi on the couch. “Wait here for a while.” He says and Bomi just nodded.

 

He goes to the dining room to look for Kyungsoo but, she is not there. He walks up stair and knocks on her room. “Kyungie, open the door.” He says while knocking on the door. Kyungsoo opened it.

 

“Oppa, why?” Woohyun look inside the room and found Suho lying on the bed. Then, Woohyun see him. He gets up and sits on the bed. Suho become afraid, he thought that Woohyun will scold him. Kyungsoo also notice her brother gaze at whom. She enters the room and hug Suho.

 

“Oppa, don’t be mad. I love him and he loves me back. Oppa says, to find someone that can take care of me and I have found. Don’t…” She explains but, Woohyun just ignore the explanation.

 

“Kyungie, where the first aid?” He asks. “F-first aid?” He let go of Suho.

 

“Suho?” Kyungsoo asks point to Suho; weird.  

 

“Just give me first aid.” Woohyun says again. Kyungsoo stand up and get the first aid in her drawer. She gives to her brother and Woohyun take it. Then, he closes the door without saying anything to them. Suho and Kyungsoo look at each other. They step out from the room and follow Woohyun silently.

 

In the living room, Bomi is waiting patiently. She is amazed with Woohyun big house and noticed that Woohyun is standing in front of her holding a first aid kid box. She look at Woohyun and he smile at him. He sits in front of Bomi and opened the first aid box. “Let me see your leg.” Bomi hesitantly put her leg on Woohyun thigh and Woohyun start to massage her leg.

“Ouch! It’s hurt…” She yelped. “S-sorry.” Bomi look at him and asks.

“What’s your name?” Woohyun look at her.

“Nam Woohyun.” He answers only for his name. Bomi nodded.

“I think its okay now.” Bomi look at her bandage leg and she says thank you to him.

 

On the stair, Kyungsoo & Suho look at the scene together. “That’s why oppa didn’t mad at you.” Kyungsoo says to Suho.

“I have understood now.” He nodded. Then, they see that Woohyun is smiling and the woman also.

“It’s the first time oppa smile. For a long period he doesn’t smile.” Kyungsoo sobbed because her brother has showed his smile again.

“What happen?”

“After our parent left us, Oppa always take care of me and he doesn’t care about anything. He has chosen to forget about his friend and only concentrate on his job. He also forgets how to smile.” Kyungsoo says.

 

Kyungsoo run to Woohyun and Bomi. She goes to Bomi and hugs her tightly. Bomi is surprised. “W-what?” She says panicked.

“Yah. Kyungie what are you doing?” Woohyun asks.

“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.” She says rapidly to Bomi. Bomi just blink because she doesn’t understand anything. Kyungsoo look at her.

“I’m sorry for crashing you. I just want to thank you because you have made my brother smile.” Bomi look at Woohyun. For Woohyun, because of Kyungsoo words, the past keep replaying in Woohyun head. He has realized that when he meets Bomi at the shop, he can’t stop from smiling.

 

Night has come, all of them settle at the living room watching television. Bomi want to go back but, Woohyun prevent her because, he afraid that Bomi will be in danger. “Bomi, you can sleep here if you want.” Woohyun says in a sudden. Bomi just shyly nodded.

“Then, you’ll sleep with me.” Kyungsoo says and she nodded again.

 

“Kyungie, I want to go back home.” Suho stand up and headed to the door. Kyungsoo followed him and leaving Bomi and Woohyun in the living room. After the door is close Kyungsoo go to the living room back.

“Oppa…” she pointed to Bomi. Woohyun look at Kyungsoo and after that he averted his gaze at Bomi. Bomi has fallen asleep and her head slowly landed on Woohyun shoulder and he froze.

“It’s already late. We better sleep.” Ryeowook says and Woohyun nodded.

 

He lifts Bomi bridal style and walk up stair to Kyungsoo room. Kyungsoo is alone down stair. She turns the television off and goes to the kitchen to do something. At up stair, Woohyun enter his sister room and put Bomi on the bed and cover her body with the blanket until under her chin.

 

“Good night.” Without he realize he kiss her lips lightly. When he realizes it he covers his mouth

. “What am I doing?” He thought and run outside the room to his own room. Closing his door harshly.

 

Kyungsoo climb up stair and enter her room. She smile look at the person that make her brother smile. While Woohyun in his room is thinking.

 

“I have kissed her!!!!!” He shouts. 

 

A/N: Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view -___-