Showtime ^^

My meaning of life

 

 
 
 
 
 
Seungri, lazily opened his eyes and found himself sleeping on the floor, "huh?", Seungri moaned and rubbed his eyes and sat up, he looked around the room..... Pororo?  
 Ahhh!    
He was probably still in Tao's room.
 
Seungri stood up and walked over to Tao's bed, only to find it empty, Seungri furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Samchun! Samchun!", the door cracked open revealing a really enthusiastic Tao. "Samchun you're awake!", Tao said with a shocked expression. "I'm awake!", Seungri sarcasticly said. "Come here...", Seungri then said and extended his arms, Tao's shocked face was replaced with a huge grin and Tao ran and settled himself in Seungri's arms. Seungri carried Tao up in his arms with a groan, the kid might be small and cute but damn! That kid was heavy!
 
Seungri walked down the stairs and immediately made eye contact with that guy, Luhan, who welcomed him with a smile. "Sit down, Seungri-ah", he said. Seungri nodded and sat down in one of the chairs around the big table, with Tao in his lap.
 
After a while, Luhan layed a plate with American breakfast infront of Seungri and took Tao and put him on his special chair next to Seungri. Luhan layed a plate ,with food, infront of Tao too and gave Seungri a glass of juice and layed his own food at the table and sat down infront of Seungri. "AAhh... Finally we can talk", Luhan said when he sat down. Seungri smiled and bowed a little. "Ne...", Seungri answered looking at his plate. 
After a while Luhan noticed that Seungri haven't even touched his food, "Eat, eat... It's all for you, I have some more if you'd still be hungry after", Luhan said with a smile. Seungri looked at Luhan and nodded, "Ne... I'm sorry, I should have eaten it earlier, chesoamnida... I just have a lot in my mind right now... Thanks for the food", Seungri said with a weak smile and started eating the food that he was given.
 
Luhan sighted, 'Was it because of what he saw last night?", Luhan thought and shook his head, 'It can't be, can it? I need to talk to him and ask if he's thinking about what happened last night',Luhan thought and Seungri noticed Luhan starring at his coffie with furrowed eyebrows, nibbling on his thumb, and coughed. Luhan's attention landed directly on Seungri with wide opened eyes, "What are you thinking about, hyung?", Seungri said with a blush because he didn't know if it was the right time to call the man hyung, but he knew that Luhan would be mad if he called him Samchun or Ahjussi.
 
Luhan shook his head and laughed, "N-nothing special, eat...", Luhan said with a smile and started digging in, 
'What a chicken you are Luhan, you don't even have the guts to ask a 16 year old boy what he wa thinking about,THAT KID JUST DID IT TO YOU!', Luhan thought and furrowed his eyebrows. "What was bugging you earlier?", Luhan suddently blurred out without thinking and hastily covered his mouth. "I'm sorry I wasn't meant to ask you!", Luhan said but removed his hands from his mouth as Seungri actually answered his question.
 
"I was just thinking about who was trying to kidnapp me...", Seungri started.
 
Luhan looked at Seungri with an understanding expression. "S-Samchun, what is kidnapp?", Tao interrupted the conversation looking at Seungri with big, panda-eyes. Seungri layed an arm on Tao's shoulder, "It's when... when... a person gets taken away by a person they do not know...", Luhan answered with a sad expression, looking at Tao.
 
Tao's eyes widened in shock, "D-Did you get kidnapped, thamchun??", Tao said looking at Seungri with tears in his eyes threatening to fall. Luhan laughed, "Just like Sehun Samchun!", Luhan said with a huge grin on his face.
 
"S-Sehun Samchun?", Seungri said and furrowed his eyebrows while carrying Tao on to his lap to calm the little panda down. Luhan gave him a smile, "He is my brother and he has a lisp and when Tao get's angry or sad he also gets a lisp and when Tao gets a lisp we sometimes call it a SS-moment, it stands for Sehun Samchunn-moment", Luhan laughingly answered. Seungri nodded and smiled, "aha... hahaha!"
 
Luhan, Tao and Seungri sat at the breakfast table a long time and talked and had fun, the time just flew by without anyone noticing, until someone knocked on the door.
Luhan hastily stood up and ran to the door and opened it, "Hi sweetie!", Luhan said with a cute voice and hugged the person who was still outside, after they hugged Luhan walked back to the table with a smile and sat down. Seungri assumed it was Kris who came and he was right, there came the tall, handsome blonde with a big smile on his face, "Goodmorning!", he said to Seungri and Tao, the little panda who had just noticed his fathers presence shouted back, "Appa~!", Tao jumped off Seungri's lap and ran into his fathers embrace. Kris gave Seungri a smile and hugged his son, after a little time of hugging Kris put Tao down and gestured Seungri to follow him. Kris went up the stairs and Seungri excused himself from the dinning table and walked after the tall blonde. 
 
"So Seungri-ah...", Kris started. Seungri and Kris were now standing on the second floor, Kris leaning on a little shelf, and Seungri staring at his feet. "Ne hyung", Seungri answered with a weak smile. Seungri-ah, I'm sorry about yesterday...", Kris said with an embarrassing smile. "If we were too loud, and I'm sorry that your eyes had to see that...", He continued. Seungri looked up in Kris eyes, "Ah, hyung... I-It's fine.. Hehe...", Seungri said with a weak smile, his cheeks flushing. Kris nodded and smiled, "mianeh?", Kris said and pulled in Seungri for a brotherly hug. Seungro nodded and hugged his hyung back. "H-hyung?", Seungri whispered, embarrassed of what he was about to say. Kris pulled back and looked at Seungri, "what?", he said with a soft voice. Seungri looked down at his feet again, "So does this mean that you are.. You know... You and Luhan... Two guys...", Kris furrowed his eyebrows and though a little til he got the hint, "Aha! Haha, yes Seungri we are gay...", Kris assured the curious panda. Seungri shivered at the thought of being gay but only nodded with a slight smile and walked down the stairs with Kris. 
When they finally got down the stairs Seungri excused himself, "Thank you for everything, but my parents are probably looking for me, I have to go, Mr....", Seungri started. "Wu, Mr.Wu", Kris corrected. "Mr.Wu, and Mr..", Seungri continued. "Mr. Xi", Luhan added with a cute smile, "Mr.Wu and Mr.Xi, I'll be going now, I'll come visit sometimes to see Tao.", Seungri said with a smile and went towards Tao and hugged him tightly. "Bye samchun, come see me some times...", Seungri laughed and nodded, "of course". 
The two pandas let go of each other and Seungri bowed towards Luhan and Kris, "Bye...", Seungri said with a smile and went towards the door, put on his sneakers and opened the door and waved to the family and walked out. 
 
"G-Gay?", Seungri talked to himself, "they'r gay? Whoa... With their handsome looks they can have any lady they want...", Seungri continued with a really big, visible furrow on his eyebrow. 
Seungri was now walking down the street and funny enough, Kris and Luhan only lived five blocks away from his home. Seungri had two blocks left to go and he was dead tired. 
After some time of walking Seungri finally stood in front of his house, he opened the door and entered the house, he looked around and took off his shoes and took off his coat and walked in. He could hear the tv's noise and walked towards the living room, with a gasp he saw his dad sitting on the long couch with coffee in his hands watching the news. Seungri couldn't breath but still his chest moved up and down like crazily. 
"A-appa...", Seungri whispered. His dad turned his head and when he saw that it was Seungri who was talking to him, tears were threatening to fall, "seung...", was all he could say till Seungri ran and hugged his dad. "Appa, I missed you!!", Seungri yelled and fastened his hold around the middle aged man. Seungri couldn't believe that his dad, his role model and his best friend finally was home. He couldn't express what he felt at that moment, he felt like a unicorn pooping rainbows. (Was that a bad example? lol) 
"I... Can't.... Breath, son....", his dad finally said after a while of hugging, "oh.. Mianeh...", Seungri smiled and let go of his father and sat down next to his father. "I just missed you...", Seungri said with a slight smile. His dad gave him a recurring smile, "I missed you too...", he said and sat an looked at his son with twinkling eyes. "Why are you suddenly here, appa?", Seungri started, looking at his dad with a worried look.
"I heard that you didn't come home last night, so I took a two day break to come and help look for you...", his dad said with a sad smile. "Where were you?", he continued. 
"I was at a pajama party with my friends...", Seungri half lied.
"But your mother ca-"
"STEP-mother....", Seungri corrected and empathized the word 'step'.
His dad rolled his eyes and continued, "she called to check up on you and your friend said that you left..."
Seungri bit his lip, what should I say??!
Seungri's thought's were interrupted by the door that was slammed down on the floor. "There he is! Take him!", A man yelled.
Seungri looked at his dad with huge eyes, "Appa!", Seungri yelled as two men held both of his upper arms and carried him away. "Seunghyun!!", his dad yelled back. "Appa~!", Seungri yelled with a soft sob following. 
Seungri yelled and yelled till his throat was sore, the men had a hard time carrying Seungri out through the door, they actually had to fight back Seungri for a long time, Seungri had his both legs on the doorframe so that they couldn't move further. After a while Seungri saw Sulli getting carried away by two men also! 
Sulli was sobbing and yelling her lungs out, till she caught sight of Seungri, "Oppa~!", She yelled, her tears making the sight of her brother very blurry. "Sulli-ah!", Seungri yelled and the men finally got Seungri through the door and Seungri growled in defeat. "Where are you taking us??!", Sungri and Sulli yelled in the same time. 
The men only smirked and threw them into a van and closed the back door.
Sulli held a firm grip around Seungri's waist and sobbed on his chest and whispered things like, oppa I'm scared, where is mommy?, umma...
Seungri felt very familiar with the surroundings, it was the same van...
The same one that was trying to kidnap him last time...
On the ride Sulli had fallen asleep and Seungri had time to think... Why wasn't dad fighting back? Why didn't he try stopping the men? 
All thoughts stopped as the car stopped and Seungri held his breath as he heard the men outside unlock the back door of the van.
 
 
"Show time...", he heard one of them say. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

i'm so so so so so so sorry for late update a friend of mine is quitting school and me and bff are sobbing our hearts out because it was a really goodfriend of ours....

 

Mianeh u guise :'(

 

I even wrote a text for my friend but he will never ever get to see it, so here it is:

 

 

"Why? Why? 

Please let me be...
Why start something if you can't finish it? 
Why did you have to come into my life and change everything?
Why did you change the way i see things? 
Why did you have to make me feel like you are the most important person in school?
Why did you approach my heart?
Why did I open my heart to you?
Why did you have to open it and fill it with hope and caring for you?
Why fill my brain with hope and imagination?
Why make me believe in the beginning?
Why make me feel for you?
Why make me miss you so much it hurts?
Why? Why? 
Please leave my heart... 
You should have never entered my heart in the first place!
Now your filling it with hatred and disappointment....
My heart clutches every time i think of you...
My head fills with memories....
Memories of you...
Memories of us...
No one can take your place...
No one...
Why leave me like this?
Why make me go through this pain?
I know it"s not love i'm feeling, it's lost...
Like a mother that lost it's child...
I don't love you...
I love the way you made me feel... 
I loved the mystery of not knowing your name...
Your age...
What your like...
What you dislike...
What you feel...
What you think...
If you leave now, it's like never solving the puzzle iv'e wanted to solve for soooo long....  
It was fun....
It was very fun...
But I knew it wouldn't last forever...
I knew it had to end sometime...
I knew it was coming....
The day where you had to go....
But I would've never guessed that it was coming so early...
I remember the first time I saw you...
We stood so close to each other...
You gazed at me with your suspicious eyes...
Why is it that I've seen you plenty of times...
But in my imagination...
I don't know how you look like...
The person in my imagination who I claim to be you...
Doesn't feel like you...  
Doesn't stare like you...
Doesn't look like you...
Isn't you...
If i can't even imagine your face now when I get to see your face 5 days a week....
How will it be in 5 years?
Will you still be in my heart...
Or will that place be taken away by someone else?
I don't want to...
You're the one and only...
You're the only one who I want to get comfort from...
I want to know if you even care...
I want to know if you think about me the same as I do about you...
Why leave me like this?
Why leave me in front of the heavens door, then drop me down back to earth?
Why pull me up when you're gonna drop me down later?
Why try?
Why care?
Why? Why?
You made my life interesting and fun...
Why destroy my happiness like that?
It's like taking a lollipop from a little kid...
You'd never do that...
Right?
Right?
I'm feeling down today...
Just because you won't stay...
Now the other guy will take your place...
No...
He can't...
Cuz' i won't let him...
If you leave now...
There is no 'connection' anymore...
It's like taking out the battery from a phone and say, "well i still have the phone..."
The phone won't work....
The phone is nothing without it's battery...
Please don't leave my world...
Why leave so far away?
Will you stay there or will you come back?
Please come back...
Couldn't you at least say bye?
Why go so coldly?
Today was the last time I saw you...
Your light blue sleeve shirt....
The scar on the back of your head...
Your red jacket...
Your yellow gymnastic bag...
Yellow is my favorite color...
Your funny laugh...
Your stares...
Your smile...
Gone.
Probably forever...
I'm not a sad person myself...
I'm actually very hyperactive and fun...
So everyone noticed...
Noticed my sadness...
Why make them worry?
Why make me worry?
Don't leave like this...
A least talk to me...
Hug me...
Hold me...
And whisper...
"I'll be back..."
I miss you...
Day by day will go and my scar from you will disappear lightly...
The memories of us will get weaker and weaker...
Till i see the colors red and blue... 
The store Jack and Jones...
That mall we always went to...
Nilsson shoes...
our school hallway...
A yellow bag...
That hairstyle you always had...
A scar...
THEN the memories of us will come back and you'll make me cry AGAIN...
Kajima... Oppa..."
 
 
 

 

 

And NO I'm not in love with him... He's just a speciall person to me and my friend...

The thing is that we (me and my bff) had a speciall thing with him and his best friend, we like had this connection... we gave them names like "AB" and "K" and we (four) shared alot of glances and we stalked eachother around the mall... We had our laughs together and the funny part is, me and my friend never actually had spoke to neither of them but it somehow feels like we've known them for ages! I know its absurd but when you experience this... It's somthing you can't explane... That feeling it's not something usual... It's special...

 

 

 

 

He will forever be in our hearts... <3