What's going on?! ^-^

My meaning of life

 

''Show time!'', a man said and smirked at Seungri and sleeping Sulli.

 

Seungri looked at the man and glared, ''Where are we?''

 

The man laughed and tugged on Seungri's leg and pulled him out of the car, ''You'll see...''

 

Seungri got dragged away by two HUGE guys, ''What about Sulli?'', Seungri said glaring at the buffy and bald man on his right.

 

''Who?'', the man responded.

 

''My sister, you bald son of a b- ung!!'', Seungri screamed but got hit in the tummy, with the mans knee.

 

''What did you say?'', the man said and glared at Seungri.

 

''My sister... What about her?'', Seungri said still gasping for air.

 

''She's no use... The boss just wanted to see her.''

 

''B-Boss?'', Seungri said, his breath re-gaining a bit.

 

'Yea, kiddo. You'll see soon'', The man smirked and started to laugh.

 

The men dragged him in a garage and closed the door.

 

There was one table in the center of the room, and a lamp just above it.

 

'What? Is this some kind of movie or something?', Seungri thought and snickered.

 

The men forcefully sat him on one of the chairs and took a rope and tied Seungri's hands behind his back.

 

All the buffy and bald men backed away and stood behind Seungri in a half circle, watching Seungri's every move.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

*1 hour later*

 

''IS THE BOSS COMING OR NOT?! AISH!'', Seungri yelled in frustration and looked at the bald man who had been talking to him earlier.

 

''YAH! Yeong-Woo!'', Seungri looked at the man.

 

Yes, they have been there long enough to learn eachothers names.

 

The man looked at him, ''Seungri, calm the fu*k down! You're so noisy!''

 

Seungri sighted in frustration, ''Give me some water, Yeong-Woo...''

 

Yeong-Woo looked at him and walked towards one of his men and took a water bottle from him and gave it to Seungri, ''At least show some respect and call me hyung or something''. he mumbled under his breath.

 

Seungri looked at him, ''Mianeh, but how can I? You fu*king kidnapped me, bro!'', Seungri said and looked at Yeong-Woo.

 

Yeong-Woo shrugged, ''But still~....'', he wined like a little girl.

 

Seungri sighted and looked at the water bottle on the table infront of him and looked back at Yeong-Woo in disbelief.

 

''What?'', Yeong-Woo said, confused of why Seungri was looking at him like this.

 

''Tell me hyung.... HOW DO YOU THINK I COULD DRINK MY WATER IF I'M FU*KING TIED UP?!'', Seungri yelled.

 

Yeong-Woo looked at Seungri in frightened then at the water bottle, ''O-Oh! sorry! I forgot!'', Yeong-Woo apologised and opened the water bottle and held the bottle infront of Seungri's mouth and let him drink the fresh water.

 

Seungri drank all of the water and Yeong-Woo watched in amazement, ''Whoa! You have quite the apetite!'', he said.

 

''Maybe beacause you've been keeping me here for like an hour and a half!'', Seungri yelled.

 

''Stop yelling at me~'', Yeong-Woo whined.

 

Seungri smiled a bit, Yeong-Woo is kinda funny.

 

''What are you smiling at?'', Yeong-Woo said and looked at Seungri curiously.

 

''Nothing...', Seungri said with a smile.

 

Yeong-woo tensed and whispered to Seungri, ''The boss! The boss! behave!'' and backed away from Seungri and stood with the other guards.

 

Seungri looked back at Yeong-Woo with a what-did-you-just-say?-look on his face.

 

*cough*

 

Seungri turned around and came eye to eye with a woman, her face was covered by the dark but her clothes was visible.

 

A black mini dress, up to her knees, a black, puffy coat with spikes on them, and a gucci purce.

 

''Seungri...'', The woman said and bowed down so her face was visible.

 

T-That face was similar, Seungri knew that He has seen it before, but the fact that is was her, wouldn't be accepted in his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''D-Dara?'', Seungri breathed out.

 

What the fu*k is going on?!

 

Was Dara the one who kidnapped him all the time?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll leave you guise with that! muahahaha!

 

 

 

Why Was Dara there?

 

 

 

 

So todays questions will be following:

 

 

 

1. Why do you think Dara was there?

 

 

 

2. What are your options of the story so far?

 

 

 

Comment or PM appreciated!

 

 

 

 

 

 

As always, Saranghaeyo~ <3