Paris. City of Love. Part 1

How DOES Love Work?

(ALEX'S POV)

We arrived at Paris, we got all our bags and rented a car.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"I reserved us 3 rooms for us. Since a room can only hold 2 people each." Eun-Mi grinned through the mirror.

"Are we going there now?" I asked.

"Yup!" she yelled, "Then we're going to eat some awesome food." she said with drooling. Minho just got a tissue and wiped Eun-Mi just blushed.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Do you want to be room mates?" Onew said making me turn slightly red.

"Shouldn't I go in a room with a girl because it's kinda rated PG if I get a room with a boy." I said.

"Then one girl would be left with a boy and it wouldn't be fair." he said smiling.

"Well." I paused and sighed, "Fine."

I turned to the side and whispered to myself Yes!

"Guys we're here!!" Minho said. We all went out.

"Ahhh Land I love you land!!" Eun-Mi yelled and she hugged the rug. We all laughed.

I looked around the hotel. It was very nice and formal.

"Bienvenue à l'hôtel King. Quel est votre chambre? " the lady at the front desk said.

"Mon nom est Eun-Mi . J'ai réservé les chambres 141 142 143. " Eun-Mi said.

"Oh oui oui! Ici sont vos clés ont un bon moment à paris ." and she gave us our door keys. We all looked at Eun-Mi in amazement.

"I learned some stuff before I came here." she said giving me and Onew the suite 143.

We all went upstair to our rooms.

"We'll meet here in 2 hours." Lee-Chan said as we all went into our rooms.

I looked around. Then I saw something that caught my eyes.

http://Click 

The bed is pushed together. Why is it pushed together?!? How..... Eun-Mi! I guess I cant really do anything.

I fell on the bed.

"So soft." I said fluttering my eyes closed. Then Onew started jumping on it like a dog.

"Yah it really is." Onew said laying down next to me.

I sat up and the TV.

Onew went to the bathroom. I just looked at the TV then I looked at the bathroom door.

We're in Paris. The city of love. Im going to tell you Onew. Im going to tell you what I really feel. Then the bathroom door opened and I just quickly put my attention to the TV again.

"So what do you want to do?" Onew said.

"Watch TV." I said still pretending to understand the show.

"Thats boring how about this." he said pulling me down on the bed tickling me.

"S-stop.. hahahah.... O-Onew... haha...... S-stop t-tickling me hahaha." I said trying to speak.

"No!" he said laughing.

"F-Fine!" I said turning myself around and tickling him on his tickle spot. The side of his stomach.

"S-stop! hahaha. " he laughed.

"No!!" I said.

We continued that until both of us couldnt breathe anymore.

~knock~knock~knock~

Everyone just came inside.

"You guys could have waited until I went to the door." I said.

"It's your fault your door was open." Lee-Chan said while everyone jumped on the bed making Onew sit up.

"Eun-Mi and Lee-Chan can I talk to you guys?" I asked and we all went into the bathroom.

"What?" Eun-Mi said smiling.

"You planned this didn't you?" I asked.

"Well yeah." she said hi fiving Lee-Chan.

I playfully nudged her.

"Oww.. It's fine. You guys get to stay in one room in the city of LOOOOVVEE." she said.

"Yeah. Tomorrow me and Jonghyun are going to spend some time tomorrow." Lee-Chan said smiling.

"Same here me and Minho are doing the same thing." Eun-Mi said.

"Can I go with you guys?" I asked.

"Nope. Go spend time with Onew." they both said and we all went out.

We all were sitting on the bed.

"Are we going to eat dinner?" Eun-Mi said and Minho pinched her cheeks.

"Where?" Onew said.

"The best place to eat." Eun-Mi said.

----------

We we're at the 4 star restaurant. The place was so much nicer than the hotel. Everything in Paris is so beautiful.

We all told Eun-Mi what we were going to order because she is the only onew who knows how to speak French.

My pasta arrived. I just started eating.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!" I heard everyone hum.

"Best food ever!!" I said.

I looked over to Onew who hasnt got his food yet I felt kind of gad for him.

"Onew do you want some?" I said in feeding position. He leaned in and ate it.

"Thank you." he said shyly

"No problem. Just ask if you want more." I said and his food arrived.

After everyone finished their food we all went back to the hotel to sleep.

We were all outside our doors.

"Good night you guys." Onew and I said yawning.

"Night." and we all went in side our rooms.

When me and Onew got in our room, I jumped onto my bed. I waited until Onew got out of the bathroom so I could clean up.

-----

We both got into the beds. Then I got a little cold.

"Onew do you have an extra jacket?" I asked.

"No. Why?" he said and we were both not facing each other.

"I'm getting a little cold." I said.

"Here take mine." he said and he took off the one he was wearing. While he took his jacket off a small portion of his skin shown I looked away. 

"But wont you get cold." I said as I took his jacket/sweater.

"No. I dont want you to be cold. Night. Sweet dreams." he said and we turned off the lights.

"Night. Sweet dreams." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO HOO!

Paris the city of love where anything can happen. :D

Thanks to all commenters and subscribers :D

I love you >:D<

READ to COMMENT and if you like please SUBSCRIBE! :D