Plane Trip.

How DOES Love Work?

(ALEX'S POV)

We're already in Eun-Mi's mom's car so we could go to the airport. I was sitting next to Onew. I glanced at him and saw him looking out the window gloomly.

"Hey." I put my hand on his back, "You okay??"

"Yah. It's just the last time I was on this plane it was just so sad." he said sighing.

"Tell me." I removed my hand.

"I will tell you when we get on the plane." he said forcing a smile across his face.

"Here are your plane ticket." Eun-Mi's mom said, "Have fun on your guys trip." And we all got out of her car.

I looked at the plane ticket. It says we have to get there before 9am. I looked at my watch.

"Guys it's already 8:45!!" I yelled.

"Really?!?" they all said panicking.

"Yes really!! Let hurry up!" I said and we all started running.

We ran as fast as we could, we got all our bags checked out very fast and some how we made it just five minutes before 9.

"Here." I panted while giving my plane ticket. Then Onew followed.

"That wasnt fun at all." he said laughing. I laughed while I panted.

"It's okay. We get more than 10 hours of sleep." I said as we looked for our seats.

"Here." Onew said pointing at the seats E12 and E13.

"Thank God!!" I said sitting down.

"That my seat." he said smiling.

"Fine." I moved to seat 13.

I saw Eun-Mi and the others go in the two seat in front and behind us.

"Hi you guys!" Lee-Chan said poking her head out of the front seat.

"You're not tired?" Onew said with his eyes closed.

"No. The plane is almost about to take off." Lee-Chan said.

The plane demonstration was starting. No one even watches it unless its their first time to go on a plane. So I was watching very intently.

"Please turn off all electronics. We will be taking off now." the plane captain said.

The plane started to move. I grabbed on the seat very tightly.

"Are you scared?" Onew said.

"K-kinda. I-It's m-my first p-plane ride." I said. Onew showed his hand, "Here." I took his hand squeezing it tightly.

"Sorry i-if I'm squeezing the life out of y-you." I stuttered blushing slightly.

"It's fine." he said calming and smiled.

"You said you where gonna tell me what happened the l-last time you got on a plane." I said with the plane moving a little fast on the word 'last'. Onew squeezed my hand tight.

"Later when we get off the ground." he said.

The plane got faster and faster. I was pushed back on the chair since it was going so fast. I squeezed Onew's hand tighter and tighter everytime the plane moved.

"Close your eyes it'll make it less scary." Onew whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes. I felt something damp and smooth on my cheek. I started to blush because Onew kissed my cheek. I opened my eyes and we already were in the air.

"What was that for?" I said smiling and not letting go of Onew's hand.

"So you wouldnt get scared while we went up in the air." he said smiling and turning a little pink.

I let go of Onew's hand and faced him, "So tell me why you were so sad."

(ONEW'S POV)

I faced her, "Well the last time I was here...."

~Flashback~

"Umma! Appa!" I said but getting pulled back by someone.

"Jinki!!" they both said and ran towards me.

"Umma Appa.... Why are you leaving me?" I whispered as we hugged.

"We have to. We dont want you to go to jail." they said.

"B-but I didn't do anything bad." I said confused.

"I know sweety. We did something wrong and I know you're going to hate us for doing what we did. I'm so sorry." Umma said hugging me tightly and crying.

"W-What did you guys do?"  I cried.

"Our work, We started to..." Umma was pulled back by someone.

"Umma!!" I yelled and looked to my other side to see Appa being pulled by someone else, "Appa!!" I was pulled towards the airplane.

~End of Flash back~

"And I havent known what they did wrong." I said.

"That's so sad." she said.

"It's okay now since we are all okay now. I can see my parents now, but I never want to ask them since they always get emotional whenever I ask them about." I smiled.

"Oh. Okay" she said facing forword again.

The seatbelt sign went off and we both took off our seat belts.

"Im going to sleep since we left at 3 in the morning." she said resting on the window.

"Sure." I said just playing my game. After 10 minutes.

"Hey do you have.." I looked at her sleeping.

Oh right you went to sleep. I looked at how she was sleeping. You're going to get stiff neck if you sleep like that. So I got her head and placed my arm around her. After a couple of minutes she started to move and she rested on my shoulder.

I brushed the hair out of her face and I placed my head on her head.

Alex, I will tell you how I feel someday. I promise.

and I slowly fell asleep.

(ALEX'S POV)

I saw Onew sleeping. I was just fake sleeping. I slept at 6 yesterday so I am so energized. I looked up at Onew's face and brushed his hair off his face.

"Sleep well Onew." I said and kissed his forehead, "Have good dreams."

"I saw that." a voice said behind me.

"H-huh?" I said blushing a little bit, "Eun-Mi. What?"

"I saw you kiss his forehead." she said grinning, "You know why I wanted to go to Paris?"

"No Why?" I asked.

"Paris is the city of LOVVVEE and I wanted all of us to fall in love." she said.

"WHYYY?" I hit her in the forehead still blushing.

"Owww. Fine Fine. I wanted you and Onew to have some time together." she said sitting down in her seat back quickly.

"AISH!" I said.

I had nothing to do on the plane so I just read my book. Until I slowly fell asleep.

-----------

"Alex! Alex" I felt a nudge.

"N-neh??" I yawned.

"We're here." Onew said....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? I really couldnt think of anything good. I am really sad that I lost a subscriber. T^T

It's okay. :D

Next it "Paris. City of Love" :">

Read/Comment/Subscribe.

Still sad I lost a subscriber :((