Chapter 5

2KL (To Kindness and Love)

“BUT OPPAR-”

“NO!” he cry like newborn baby “YOU CHEATED ME!”

“I DIDNT DID IT!”

“ISAWEDIT!” he shout “YOU CHEATED ME WITH MY PUPPY!”

Jieun’s eyes began to twitch very uncontrollably in an arrhythmic fashion, reading the paper in front of her.

“Jieun-unnie?” The girl that sat on the couch across from her questioned. “Is something wrong with my fanfic?”

“JIEUN-AAAAAH~” Jonghyun glomped the younger girl who wasn’t even able to properly react before his arms had surrounded her.

“…Hi, oppa.” She managed to…gasp as she began her futile attempt to release herself from his grasp. Suddenly, she was able to breathe properly once more.

“Yah, you oversized mouth idiot! Can’t you see Jieun has someone she’s talking to?!” BoA shouted as she was strangling the younger man in a headlock, or at least that’s what it looked like, but he didn’t seem phased.

“Eh? Jieun, who’s your friend?”

“Ah,” she turned to the woman, smiling at her. “Guys, this is Lee Misun. She’s an old friend of mine from high school.”

“Ah!” Jonghyun immediately released himself from BoA’s grasp, much to her surprise. “Nice to meet you, Misun-sshi~” He took one of her hands and began shaking it uncontrollably.

“Nice to meet you too, Jonghyun-oppa~”

Jonghyun immediately stopped. “Eh? How do you know my name?”

“You’re pretty famous around my school!”

Jonghyun feigned a shock, but then did some weird, egoistic pose. “Psh, I see some people have a good eye for-”

“They all refer to you as the dumb idiot that’s still somehow in that group.”

-EPICSADFACEOFJONGHYUN-

“Yah, Misun-ah~” Jieun started again. “Jonghyun-oppa is not that bad.”

“AWWWW, THANKS JIEUN-”

“Though it’s pretty borderline.”

-MOREEPICSADFACE-

“Anyway, back to…this…” Jieun said while cringing very noticeably as she held the several pieces of paper in her hands.

“Is there something wrong with it-”

“Ooooo, WHAT’S THIS?!” Jonghyun immediately jumped up from his temporary depression and snatched the papers.

“Ah, this is the rough draft of my new fanfiction that I’m gonna share later, Jonghyun-oppa.” Misun replied. “I wanted Jieun-unnie’s view on it because she’s a better writer than I am-”

However, before the young woman could say anymore, she heard sobbing. Dropping the pieces of paper from his hands, Jonghyun began wailing as tears constantly trailed down his cheeks.

“J-Jonghyun-oppa?!”

“WAAAAAAAAAAH~” he wailed. “ISH SHOOO SAAAAAD~ YOOOOCHUUUUUUUN~”

As Jieun’s eyebrow began to twitch even more whilst eye-ing her oppa, BoA took the pieces of paper. After a few seconds, she too, began to cry.

“OH MY GOOOOOOD!” She and Jonghyun were now crying in each others arms. “SHE WAS SO HORRIBLE!”

“WHY SHE HAVE TO CHEAT ON HIIIIIM~”

“AND WITH THE PUPPY!”

Jieun shook her head in disbelief, but turned her attention back to Misun when she felt a tug on the hem of her shirt.

“Jieun,” She began whispering. “Are they okay?”

“You get used to it.” She deadpanned.

However, Misun suddenly became frightened as both BoA and Jonghyun simultaneously stopped wailing and looked straight at her, still with tears in their eyes, obviously.

“WHERE’S THE NEXT CHAPTER?!”

“Eh…” She started to hesitate. “I haven’t started on it yet. I came here first to see what Jieun-unnie thought about it.”

Just as abruptly as when they first stopped wailing, they immediately shifted their attention towards the youngest woman of the newly deemed 2KL quartet.

“So…” BoA began. “Your verdict, my dear dongsaeng?!” BoA’s eyes were wide open, as if to instil some fear into her victim, but Jieun was already too used to her tactics and just sighed.

“It’s needs a ton of work.”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!”

Jieun covered her ears before they were able to damage her hearing anymore.

“What needs work, Jieun-unnie?”

“Misun!” She stared at the younger woman incredulously. It would have been more acceptable if she had even started crying because Jieun had basically indicated that her writing was more then just horrible, but for her to even ask…never mind.

“Everything, Misun.” She deemed it safe enough to say that now. “But before all else, the grammar itself is horrible. We’ll get to the actual storyline later.”

“Hmmm, okay-”

“MISUUUUUUUUUUUUN!” Jonghyun abruptly shouted as he grabbed her by the shoulders, staring at her with wide-eyes. “STORY GO ON. MICKEY NO BE BEATEN BY PUPPIES!”

Apparently, even in his spur of (slightly frightening) inspiration, his verbal speech seemed to lessen in grammatical credibility.

…Not that BoA really cared for she ended up joining Jonghyun and staring at the poor, whimpering girl with wide eyes as well.

“THE PUPPY CAN’T WIN! THE BIG MOUSE MUST PREVAIL! THESE ARE THE ANIMAL WARZ!”