The Prank

Forbidden Love

Taeyeon stayed close behind Donghae while they were walking to school, she was reminiscing the situation that just happened. She's never had a boyfriend and has no idea about the meaning and understanding of love. However, she couldn't stop thinking about the long and sweet eye contact Donghae and her made. She slowly realised her face was all red and hot, and her heart was beating crazily fast. 

 

-Taeyeon's POV-

Omo, am I sick? Why am I suddenly hot and flustered? 

-End of POV-

 

They didn’t talk to each other at all during the walk to school, when they finally got to the gate of the school, Donghae turned around, he threw his bag at her and commanded, “Okay, next order, go put my bag in my locker, I need to go the toilet” and he walked away. Taeyeon held onto his light bag (he hardly brings any schoolwork home) and watched him walk off. Taeyeon realised his fan girls drooling over Donghae while he walked, and with his haughty attitude, he blew kisses and winks at them.

Taeyeon walked to the locker area and was going into Donghae’s locker when suddenly a really pretty girl stood by her side. Taeyeon slowly turned her head and bowed a little and continued with what she’s doing.

The girl then said something, “Wow, you even know his code, you guys must be really close. So it’s rumoured you guys are going out, is it true?”

Taeyeon didn’t know who this mysterious girl was, she’s never seen her around school, but she remembered her deal with Donghae, so she hesitantly responded with a small nod.

The girl then replied with a sweet smile; a smile which suited her beautiful face perfectly.

However, all of a sudden, the sweet smile turned into an evil smirk. The mysterious girl placed her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulder and made her turn left to right while she was observing her from head to toe. With a snort, the girl said, “Pfft, you don’t even have a good body…” and then she observed Taeyeon’s face, “and your face is only average….what does Donghae oppa see in you exactly?”

Taeyeon was shocked, she started to wonder whether every good looking person on this earth has a horrible personality; it started with Donghae and now this mysterious girl.

Taeyeon didn’t reply, so the girl continued, “Taeyeon right?......Stay away from Donghae oppa, alright?”, she said that with such sinister eyes, then she walked away.

 

-Back in the classroom-

Taeyeon got everything ready and was walking back to her desk. She saw Donghae already there, and she got all flustered again. She sat down next to him; Donghae didn’t turn or speak to her, he just stared outside the window. Taeyeon was confused because he usually abuse her as soon as he sees her, but now he’s not even making any sound. Taeyeon kept telling herself it was a good thing, she can finally have some peace, but deep inside, there was an agitating feeling.

-------

When there was 10 minutes until the end of class, Donghae finally looked at her and said, “I have soccer practice this afternoon, but I have orders I want you to do, so wait for me outside the gate okay?” With that order, Donghae walked off, and stopped just when he was about to leave the classroom, “Oh, remember wait for me until I come, don’t go, okay? It’s an order.”

Taeyeon could only sigh, what can she do? She made a promise to be his slave, all she can do is to obey those orders. However, for some reason, she was happy he finally talked to her.

 

-Outside the school gate-

-2 hours have past-

Taeyeon was still waiting, she wanted to somehow contact Donghae but she was too poor to afford a phone and besides she doesn’t have his number. All she could do was try to wait patiently.

-Another 2 hours past-

Taeyeon has been waiting for 4 hours, normally people with a brain would of stopped waiting; but for some reason she still waited. All she was thinking was whether he was in some sort of trouble or danger.

-Another 2 hours past-

It started to snow a bit and the weather got colder since it’s already dark. But there was still something that made Taeyeon wait for Donghae. She thought about his words… “Oh, remember wait for me until I come, don’t go, okay? It’s an order”, she felt it was something important, so she was obliged to wait for him.

-Half an hour later-

Taeyeon was shivering in the cold, she was kneeling down in front of the school gate. When suddenly, she heard foot steps running towards her, Taeyeon looked up straight away and had a smile on her face, she thought Donghae finally came for her. However, as soon as the body figure got closer and closer to her, she realised it wasn’t Donghae but Siwon.

“Siwon shi?....What are you doing here?” asked Taeyeon, confused.

“Uhhh, you’re really still here, are you alright? Omo you’re shivering!” Siwon ignored her question and quickly took of his thick jacket and gave it to her. He resulted in only wearing a t-shirt and a thin hoodie.

“Uhh Siwon shi, its okay, don’t worry about me, you’ll get a cold if you give me your jacket!” refused Taeyeon.

“It’s okay, I have a lot of heat packs on me…” and then Siwon stared at Taeyeon with pitiful eyes, “ahhh, Taeyeon you’re too nice and naive…” and then he whispered something to himself, “how can he do that to his own girlfriend?” however Taeyeon heard him.

“Siwon shi? What are you talking about? Why are you here? Omo, is Donghae alright?” and she started freaking out.

“Ya! Of course Donghae is alright, he’s at home with his heater and a comfy couch, don’t even worry about that jerk!” answered Siwon.

“Home?...I…don’t understand…he told me to wait here” asked Taeyeon.

“I went to visit Donghae and he told me he made a prank on you and said he made you wait outside the gate, but he was never going to show up….he said with your personality, you were gonna leave after an hour….but for some reason, I had a feeling you were still waiting and I told Donghae to look for you,” Siwon hesitated but he continued, “but he ignored me and said you were already home…so I thought I’ll see if you were still here”.

Taeyeon slowly grasped the situation, instead of being mad, she was really upset, it felt like she had a dagger digging into her heart. She suddenly felt all cold and nauseous, and without knowing tears was falling down her cheeks.

Siwon held onto Taeyeon, “Taeyeon shi, I’m so sorry, I promise I’ll scold Donghae for you okay? Please don’t cry”

Taeyeon just kept crying into Siwon’s arm, “How can I be so stupid?”

All Taeyeon did that night when she got home, was crying uncontrollably until she fell asleep.