The Ice Princess

Change

A/N

I'm sooo mad at myself! I finished more than half but I forgot to save it! 

I'll try to update again soon.


 

Sumin POV

As I walked to school, I kept thinking about Luhan. Sooo... His dream really came true and he really became an idol. Is that why he left me? Is he still the same as before? There were so much questions in my head. 

 

Suddenly, I felts a pair of hands covering my eyes. 

"Sumin!" Minhee shouted into my ear. She let go of her hands and walked next to me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Sumin. Are you in a bad mood?" Minhee asked quietly as she looked down.

 

I felt kind of bad because my bad mood was upsetting my best friend. "Mianhae Minhee, I just didn't sleep well last night." I replied softly. She looked at me and smiled. It was the start of a new school year and I was kind of excited. When we arrived at school, there was a huge crowd of girls surrounding a group of boys. EXO.

"OMO! That's EXO, a new boy group. Sehun, the maknae is soooo cute!!!" Minhee squeeled. I looked for Luhan and there he was, looking around with his angelic face. He winked at the crowd and all the girls went crazy. Suddenly, ours eyes met. When he saw me, his eyes grew wider(Which was kinda hard since he already has huge eyes). He kept staring at me and I found that kind of weird. I looked at him with my icy expression.

"Minhee, let's go. We're going to be late for class." I whispered and dragged Minhee into the school.

 

Luhan POV

I looked around, there were a lot of pretty girls in this school. I winked at the crowd and all the girls went wild. So predictable.

Just then, I saw Sumin. She was staring at me the whole time. My eyes widened. She still looked the same, prettier actually, but something was different. Her gaze was very strong and she looked more confident. She looked... cold and her stare made me shiver. She was as cold as ice.

 

She said something to her friend and dragged her into the school. I wanted to follow her but I couldn't. I watched as her shadow disappeared into the school.

"Hyung, you're eyes widened when you saw Sumin." Sehun whispered. How did he know Sumin?

"You know Sumin?" I asked.

"Duhhh! She's the ice princess. She's technically famous at this school. A lot of boys try to flirt with her but she always ignores them. She's always cold, quiet, and emotionless. There is a rumor that she use to be different, but I'm not sure." Sehun said.

 

Baek Sumin, you've changed...

 

Sumin POV

I walked to my locker which was to Minhee's. Yep, our lockers were right next to each other and that's actually how we became friends. She's the only one that I can actually talk and act like myself to, and she's the only one that knows the real me. So in conclusion, she's my only friend. When I opened my locker, there was a little surprise waiting for me inside. A big pile of notes and letters from boy who want to confess to me. So typical, especially after one whole summer.

"Noona, you sure are popular receiving all these gifts from your admirers, but you don't have as much as me." Sehun suddenly appeared behind me and boasted. I rolled your eyes in response and told Minhee to go to class first.  I threw all the notes in the garbage and started to catch up with her.

" Wait Noona! Can we be friends?" He caught up to me. But I continued to ignore him and began to walk faster. I turned around to see if he was still following me. Fortunately, that poor(?) thing was being dragged by his fangirls. 

 

Suddenly I bumped into somebody.

"Sorry!" I said with a bow. When I looked up, I saw a guy smirking. He wasn’t just any guy, he was Luhan. He examined me up and down. 

"You might seem like you've changed, but I know that inside, you're still a coward." He whispered into my ears sending shivers down my spine. I walked away like nothing had happened but inside, I was crying and my heart was breaking. 

 

Luhan you stupid, arrogant coward, you've changed...

 

I tried to hold back the tears but I really couldn't help it. I ran to the washroom and started sobbing in a stall. After I calmed down, I went back to class. I was still 5 minutes early. I sat next to Minhee like always. 

"Suminnie, you look like you just cried, your eyes are red and puffy!" Minhee said worriedly. I wiped my eyes. Minhee frowned. "Sumin, recently... you haven't been telling me the truth. Something happened right?"

"I'll tell you later." I said and class started.

 

The teacher came in with 4 boys. EXO... They introduced themselves, bowed, and sat down. Luhan, that stupid coward came and sat down next to me. . Sehun sat next to Minhee and flashed her a cute smile. Minhee started blushing like crazy.

"So class, I have a good news and a bad news."