The good news and the bad news.

Change

A/N Just so you don't get confused later on, this is how they are seated right now.

Annoying girl / Sehun / Minhee / Sumin / Luhan


Sumin POV

"So class, I have a good news and a bad news." Mr. Kim said excitingly as he clapped his hand together loudly. 

 

"The good news is that we're going on a ski trip!!!" He said as he covered his ear. It was as if he knew what was coming. The whole class started to cheer. There were papers thrown into the air and the noise level was enough to make someone deaf. Luhan and I were the only one who didn't seem so excited.

 

Mr.Kim told us that we needed to calm down and that he was going to tell us the bad news when class is almost over so that we won't start getting all hyper again. Class was boring as always. I turned around to see how Sehun and Minhee was doing. Sehun looked really annoyed as the girl sitting on the right side of him started spazzing over him. He whispered something and passed a piece of paper to Minhee. I tried to take a peek.

 

Hi, can we please trade spots? The girl sitting next to me is soo annoying! Thank you!^^

~Sehunnie

 

I know Minhee wouldn't be able to resist that cute Sehun so there I was, 5 minutes later, getting sandwiched between 2 smelly boys. I'm going to kill Minhee later!

 

*30 minutes later*

 

"Class, Since class is over, I'll tell you the bad news. So I ordered the rooms our field trip but because we have so many students, they didn't have enough rooms. We will draw a name of a student out of the hat and whoever gets chosen will have to share a room with an EXO member. We will all gather in the theatre after lunch for an assembly." Mr. Kim said with a gloomy voice. 

 

All the girls started screaming. Minhee looked really excited but calmed down after noticing how unlikely the chance of sharing a room with the EXO members are.

"Sumin, I hope one of us we get chosen. Plus, how is this bad news?" Minhee said optimisticly. UH OH, that idiot jinxed me!

"MINHEE! DON'T YOU SEE?! WE MIGHT HAVE TO STAY IN THE SAME ROOM WITH A BOY FOR A WEEK!" I shouted at Minhee for being such an babo.

"Plus, those boys look so erted, you don't know what they can do." 

"They look so cute, they wouldn't do anything." Minhee muttered softly. I gave her a soft glare and walked away.

 

Mr. Kim told us to write our name on a piece of paper to put into the draw box. I tried to sneak away but Mr. Kim noticed. 

"Baek Sumin, for trying to cheat, you have to put your name in the box twice!" Mr. Kim screamed in my ear. Gosh he's loud! That stupid Minhee really jinxed me! 

"OK, fine... I'll put my name in twice. It's not like it's going to make a difference." I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that! I'll let you off the hook this time." He said as he rolled his eyes. What a teacher.

 

Minhee looked at me and started pouting. "Sumin! Did you do that on purpose to put your name in there twice!"

I smiled at her because she looked so cute when she's jealous.

I couldn't help but notice Sehun staring at her.

 

This is really the worst bad news in history...

 


A/N I've been working on a lot of fanfics recently so I havn't been able ot update a lot. Sorry about the short update.

For those who subscribed, thank you and I hope you guys stick with me even if I don't update for a long time.

And for those of you who didn't subscribe yet, SUBSCRIBE NOW!!

 LUV Y'ALL :P