He's back!

Change

Sumin POV

When I woke up this morning, today was just like any other day. I got dressed, the TV, and started making breakfast. The Kpop Channel was my favourite channel and Luhan showed it to me. Just thinking aout Luhan made me sad. Blue by Big bang was playing on TV so it really suited my mood.

 

Just then, I saw me and Luhan laughing at the dining table sitting across from each other as Luhan fed me a strawberry and told me that he loved me. My eyes were starting to tear up. Then I saw me and Luhan sitting on the couch laughing while watching G-dragon's Crayon. Luhan talked about how G-dragon's nose grew longer because he saw some beautiful girls and told me that his nose was growing longer too. I blushed and kissed him on the cheeks.

 

Memories were coming back and I felt so lonely at the moment and before I knew it, tears were running down my cheeks. I sat on the couch and started sobbing away.

"Luhan! I miss you so much, why do you have leave me!" I shouted in frustration. I buried my head in my pillow. I never knew breaking up hurt so much until I experienced it myself.

 

I has already been 2 years since he left but I still havn't gotten over that incident. I stopped thinking about him a year ago because school at The Seoul Academy of Performing Arts, we got a lot of homework. Recently, I began to think about Luhan again because I heard some girls talking the about Luhan while I was walking to school. I couldn't make out what they said exactly but heard something about teasers, but I might be wrong.

 

I walked into the washroom and washed my face with cold water.

"Baek Sumin, you are way to good for Luhan. There is no need no cry for him or even think about him. He isn't worth it. You deserve way better boys and you know that. Stay confident in yoursef, everyday, boys are trying to flirt with you. Get a boyfriend and forget him." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked expressionless as always.

 

I walked out the bathroom and continued making breakfast as I turned back into the ice queen that I am.

 

Suddenly a new song popped up on the TV. Surprisingly, it was in chinese. I sat down on the couch and started watching the music video. It was a boy group that I never saw before. The song was called history. Each scene was moving by quickly so I couldn't make out all of their faces. I remembered the cute guy with the chubby cheeks who had a korean accent, and the guy with the brown hair who danced the most enthusiastically. 

 

After that song ended, a korean version started to play. I knew these boys weren't the same ones in the chinese version because the chubby guy and the brown haired guy didn't appear. Suddenly Lee Soo Man appeared in the screen.

"That was EXO, our new boy group. There are 12 members. EXO is devided into 2 groups, EXO-M and EXO-K. They are all very talented boys. Please support them." He clapped his hands twice and twelve boys came out.

"Hello, we are EXO!" They said all together with a bow. I examined each boy individually and when I got to the seventh one, my jaws dropped. It was Luhan. He was back.


A/N 

I'll try to update as soon as possible!

Sorry about the short chapter!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!