O2.

All I Want For Christmas is..

*gifnotmine

Minchan: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldkl6rqVhV1qctfhvo1_500.jpg

And cause I have way too much fun with these things (>n>;;): http://www.polyvore.com/minchan/set?id=65478101

- - - -

Appa where are we going?” Minchan glanced up at his father as they walked down the crowded street. Yonghwa picked up his son and carried him across the street and into the small coffee shop. “We're going to meet up with your uncles.”

 

The sweet aroma filled Yonghwa's senses as he inhaled once they were inside.

Appa over there!” Minchan pointed to a table towards the back where Minchan's “uncles” sat. Yonghwa set him down and patted his back.

 

Go sit down, I'll get you some hot cocoa.” Yonghwa said. Minchan nodded before he walked away towards his uncles. Yonghwa walked to the counter as he fished out his wallet.

Let me get a-” He began to say before getting cut off.

 

Medium Americano and a kid's hot chocolate.” The girl said with a bright smile.

 

Yonghwa's lips tugged up into a smile as he chuckled lightly and handed her the money. “Keep the change, Minji.”

 

Thanks.” She grinned and walked to the side to make the drinks. She handed him the drinks once they were done. Yonghwa thanked her once again and walked towards the table.

 

Got her phone number?” Jonghyun teased as Yonghwa took off his jacked and took a seat.

 

Why? Want it?” Yonghwa rolled his eyes as he passed Minchan his drink. “Don't spill it.”

 

Okay appa.” Minchan kneeled in the chair and brought the cup to his lips.

 

You should ask her for her number hyung.” Minhyuk shrugged.

 

Yonghwa took a sip of his coffee before looking at the younger male. “You too?”

 

She's cute.” Jungshin added, glancing at the girl then back at Yonghwa. “Would do you some good.”

 

Have you forgotten I have a son?” Yonghwa said flatly. “Don't have time for dating.”

Bring Minchan along!” Minhyuk chirped. “Minchan would you like it if appa took you and Minji to go see Santa?”

 

Minchan glanced at his father than at Minhyuk with a grin. “The pretty noona? Appa can she come?”

 

Yonghwa shot his friends a glare before sighing and pulling off Minchan's hat. “I don't know.”

 

Minchan go ask the pretty noona if she wants to go shopping with you and your appa.” Jonghyun nudged the boy.

 

Okay!” Minchan hopped off the chair and ran towards the counter.

 

Min-” Yonghwa tried to stop his son but failed to grab hold of the small boy. “You three are impossible.” He sighed and stood up.

 

Minchan leave Minji alone.” Yonghwa picked him up.

 

But appa, noona agreed to go shopping with us!” Minchan clapped happily. Yonghwa's eyes widen and glanced at the girl. “You agreed?”

 

Minji nodded slowly with a sheepish smile. “I didn't want to upset him so I said yes. I hope that's fine.”

 

Yonghwa sighed quietly and nodded. “It's fine. What time do you get off of work?”

 

At 6:30” She said. “I can meet you guys at the mall if it makes things easier for you.”

 

That sounds fine. See you there then.” Yonghwa said before walking away with Minchan.

 

It wasn't that Yonghwa didn't find Minji attractive or anything but with Minchan and work he didn't have much time to think about dating. The guys often suggested that he should find a girlfriend but if not even Minchan's own mother didn't want to take care of his son, what stranger would?

 

Yonghwa had convinced Minhyuk to tag along as well. He'd feel more comfortable if one of the guys went along.

 

Hyung you really should've come with just Minchan. Now I'm going to be the third wheel.”

 

It's not a date, Minhyuk ah.” Yonghwa resisted the urge to facepalm as the walked into the mall.”

 

Right. Then you're going to say it's not a wedding.”

Yonghwa him a blank look Minhyuk shrugged and held up his hands. “Just saying.”

 

Noona!” Minchan let go of Yonghwa's hand and ran towards Minji. Minji smiled and crouched down to Minchan's level. “Hey there cutie. Where's your appa?”

 

He's over there!” Minchan pointed over at Yonghwa. “Uncle Minhyuk came along also.” He grinned.

 

That's great.” Minji smiled brightly. “Are you going to buy a lot of presents?”

 

Mhm!” He nodded excitedly as Minji straightened up and took hold of his hand, walking over to Yonghwa and Minhyuk.

 

Hey.” She smiled at both of them.

 

Hey.” Minhyuk smiled back.

 

Sorry if we made you wait long.” Yonghwa apologized.

 

Minji shook her head. “Just got here myself.”

 

He nodded. “Shall we then?”

 

Lead the way.”

 

The four walked around, going into the different shops and getting some of their shopping done.

 

Oh look Minchan, Santa!” Minji pointed towards where the photo booth with Santa was set up.

 

Minchan glanced up at his father. “Can I appa?”

 

Sure if you want.” Yonghwa tousled his hair.

 

Welp.~ I have to get going.”Minhyuk said checking the time on his phone. “Gotta get up early tomorrow.”

 

I thought you were off?” Yonghwa narrowed his eyes at him.

 

You thought wrong.” Minhyuk patted Yonghwa's shoulder. “Minji, see you later. Minchan be good.” He ruffled Minchan's hair.

 

Bye.” Minji smiled and waved at him.

 

Bye!” Minchan waved and tugged at Minji's hand as Minhyuk walked away. “Noona take a picture with me!”

 

Me? But I'm too big.” The girl laughed letting Minchan pulled her. “You take the picture.”

 

Yonghwa rubbed the back of his neck as he watched Minchan and Minji walk over toward where Santa was. Now that Minhyuk left, he began to worry a bit.

 

You okay?” Minji's voice broke him out of his thoughts.

 

I'm fine.” Yonghwa smiled lightly with a nod.

 

Minji smiled and nodded before looking over at Minchan as he waited in line with the other children. “He's sweet.”

 

What?” Yonghwa furrowed his eyebrows a bit and glanced down at the girl.

 

Minchan is sweet.” Minji glanced up at him with a smile. “He let the two girls go before him. He said ladies first.”

 

Ah.” Yonghwa smiled to himself. “I taught him a gentleman always lets a lady go first.”

 

He's going to be quite the catch then.” Minji nodded, folding her arms infront of her chest. “How old is he?”

 

Four” Yonghwa said.

 

So he's not in school yet?”

 

Yonghwa shook his head. “Not yet. Not till next August.”

 

Where does he stay while you work?” Minji asked before shaking her head. “Nevermind that's none of my business.”

 

Yonghwa chuckled. “It's fine. Usually the guys help me out when I work if not then my parents take care of him.”

 

Oh.” The girl nodded. “And his mother?”

 

She's always too busy for her son so I don't even bother.” He shrugged. “Minchan doesn't like going over anyway.”

 

Minji nodded, bringing up a finger to her chin and tapping it. “Well..if you or your friends or your parents are ever too busy to take care of him, my sister works at the day care a few blocks away from the coffee shop.” She gave a small shrug. “I could ask her if there's a spot for Minchan if you'd like.”

 

Yonghwa rubbed the back of his neck as the thought about it. Day care had been brought up before when he had spoke with his mother.

 

You don't have to decide now.” Minji quickly said. “I'm just saying so you won't have to worry about having to find someone to take care of him.”

 

It's not that.” Yonghwa said. “My mom said I should put him in day care. Just the whole him beginning somewhere new. With people he doesn't know. Ya know?”

 

Minji nodded. “I get you. I guess just think it over and I can always give you her number.”

 

Thanks Minji.” He smiled as Minchan ran to them holding his picture and a small bag.

 

No problem.” The girl smiled back.

 

I'm going to go pay for his picture, mind watching him for a sec?” Yonghwa asked.

 

We'll be waiting right here.”

 

Yonghwa walked over to the cashier and took out his wallet. He handed the cashier the money as he glanced over at Minchan and Minji. He watched the look on Minchan's face as he spoke to Minji and how she'd smile at what the little boy was saying. Now that he thought about it whenever they'd go to the coffee shop, Minji would always happily greet them. She never seemed to be bothered by Minchan when he'd run up to the counter and start talking to her, no matter how many time he'd tell Minchan to leave Minji alone.

 

He took his change and walked back towards them. “Are you two hungry?”

 

Minji chuckled softly. “ Minchan was just telling me that he was getting hungry.”

 

I want pidcha.” Minchan tugged on his father's hand.

 

Pizza? Is that okay with you?” Yonghwa glanced at Minji. She nodded. “That's fine.”

 

After the three got dinner, Yonghwa offered to give Minji a ride home since it had gotten pretty late. Yonghwa parked his car outside her building once they reached it.

 

Well thanks for dinner and for the ride.” Minji smiled before glancing to the back seat where Minchan was asleep. “Too bad I can't say bye to him.” She chuckled lightly.

 

Don't worry about it.” Yonghwa smiled at her. He bite at his lip as he stayed silent for a moment. “Hey Minji?”

 

Hm?” Minji glanced back at him. “Yeah?”

 

Do you think you'd like to do this again?” He asked. “Hang out with me and Minchan I mean?”

 

Minji smiled and nodded. “I'd love to.”

- - - -

-reads off the list- You've been naughty and an evil namja. -nods-

Buuuuuut, I guess you've been nice -checks if off-

-Santa Kyo