O1.

All I Want For Christmas is..

 

Ahri grabbed an ornament out the box and put a hook in it, she looked around for a spot where to place it before hanging it. She took a few steps backs and grinned at her work.

 

Really Ahri?” She heard Aeji's voice behind her. “Pink? The whole tree?”

She turned around and found Aeji standing with Himchan, Daehyun and Yongguk. The three boys were all bundled up in their coats and looked as if they were ready to hit the North Pole.

 

I think it looks nice.” Himchan said with a shrug.

 

Oh course you do.” Daehyun said flatly, pulling off his hat.

 

It's a girl tree after all.” Yongguk said.

 

Don't forget there's another girl that lives-” Aeji pointed at herself before continuing and pointing at Ahri. “With that girl. I don't see any purple on there.”

 

Aren't you boys a little too early for this party?” Ahri pursed her lips and placed her hands on her hips.

 

Aren't you a little late on putting up your tree?” Himchan walked over and set down his presents under the tree.

 

We've been busy, give us a break.”

 

I called them to come help finish off decorating before everyone gets here.” Aeji said. Ahri nodded as Yongguk and Daehyun placed their gifts under the tree as well. “Alright, we don't have much left besides the lights outside. Think you boys can manage?”

 

I think we can.” Yongguk flashed her a smile as he stood up straight. Ahri felt her cheeks begin to burn.

 

Alright lover boy let's go.” Himchan grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the door. Aeji laughed quietly as the two walked out.

 

So lights?” Daehyun asked.

 

I'll bring 'em out in a second.” Aeji said. Daehyun nodded and walked out, closing the door behind him.

 

I'm going to start cooking.” Ahri said as her and Aeji made their way into the kitchen. Aeji walked over to the side door. “Need help? Well after I get the lights for them and whatnot.”

 

It's fine. I think I got it.” Ahri grabbed a hair tie off her wrist and pulled her hair up into a ponytail.

 

Holler if you need anything.” Aeji walked into the garage.

 

Hey, I'm going to go take a quick shower. Keep an eye on the sweet potatoes will ya?” Ahri asked as she watched Aeji climb up on a chair.

 

Got it.” Aeji pulled something out of her pocket.

 

What are you even doing up there?” Ahri squinted her eyes at her best friend.

 

Aeji pinned a mistletoe to the top of the doorway on each side. She grinned and looked down at Ahri. “Mistletoe.”

 

Ahri gave her a blank look. “Get off before you fall. I'm going to shower and keep and eye on those three.”

 

Aeji sighed and jumped off the chair. “Yes mom.”

 

It was almost time for the guest to arrive. Himchan, Yongguk , and Daehyun had gone back home to change for the party. Aeji had gone to go shower and change. Ahri walked around the house glancing at all the decorations, making sure they all looked nice. She walked into the kitchen to check on her dishes. She smiled and nodded in satisfaction when there was a knock on the door.

 

Hey noona.” Zelo grinned brightly once Ahri opened the door. Ahri smiled and stepped aside, letting him come into the warm house. “Hey Zelo. You came alone?”

 

Youngjae hyung is parking.” Zelo set down the presents by the stairs and took off his jacket and hat. Ahri took them from him and hung them in the hallway closet. “Where's Aeji noona?”

 

She's upstairs getting ready. Make yourself at home.” Ahri ushered him into the living room as there was another knock on the door.

 

I got it!” Aeji came running down the stairs. “Hey Zelo!”

Alright then?” Ahri blinked as Aeji made her way to the front door.

 

Hey noona.” Zelo chuckled as he walked over and set down his gifts under the tree. “The place looks great.-” He poked one of the ornaments. “It cries out 'Moon Ahri.'”

 

There's so much pink!” Youngjae said as he walked over to both of them and handed the gifts to Zelo to place under the tree.
 

Of course it's pink.” Ahri poked his forehead lightly. Youngjae chuckled and pulled her into a hug. “Merry Christmas.”

 

Merry Christmas.” Ahri smiled and hugged him back.

 

Mm I smell something good.” The three heard from the door.

 

Daehyun hyung is here.” Zelo shook his head as he stood up straight.

 

The guest finished arriving and everyone began to mingle with one another. Ahri greeted everyone as she walked around. She looked around and at almost all the doorways she found a mistletoe hanging there.

 

Aeji.” She sighed and shook her head.

 

Hey you.” She heard Yongguk's voice behind her. She turned around and found him smiling at her.

 

Hey.” She smiled lightly. “Having fun?”

 

Not really.” He shrugged with a smile.

Oh.” Ahri nodded slowly.

 

He chuckled. “I'm kidding. I was walking around looking for you.”

 

You were?” Ahri furrowed her eyebrows.

He hummed in response and nodded. “I was.”

 

Well here I am, wait.” She pulled him away from the door way and lead him towards the side of the stairs.

 

Why'd you do that?” Yongguk chuckled.

 

No reason.” Ahri waved him off. “What's up?”

 

They heard someone clear their throat from the second floor railing. They glanced up and found Zelo and Jongup grinning as the dangled a mistletoe above their heads.

 

Aeji noona told us you'd try to sneak your way around the mistletoe.” Zelo said.

 

So we said we'd help.” Jongup grinned brighter.

 

Because you two need to get together.” They said in unison.

 

Ahri mentally cursed the three of them as Yongguk chuckled. “Rules are rules right?”

 

What?” Ahri glanced at him.

 

Yongguk placed a finger under her chin and tilted her head up as he leaned in a pressed his lips against hers as the two boys cheered above them.

http://www.polyvore.com/ahri_christmas/set?id=65059243

- - - 

First shot completeeeee -marks it off my list-

I think you've been a good girl this year so you get a Yongguk.

-takes a christmas cookie and rides off to the next one-

-Santa Kyo